NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 588 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Watson Soma

1. I did have a successful C.O.D. order with RxMedCircle. When i first made the order, it was because of something that i read on here, from a now banned member. That member was banned the day after i placed my order, so i was a bit nervous. Since that member was banned for shilling the site that just mentioned.

But i did have a pretty seamless order with that site. I want people to know that.

Good luck getting through to them via telephone. I would hear the "thank you for calling, your business is important" yadayada. After it repeated the message 4 times it disconnected me (45 seconds or so). But eventually i got through, and got my tracking number. The order was delivered on time, and as it should be.

It was the 1st time that i've used C.O.D for this kind of purchase. As i'd usually use the cartadmin. sites. But since they've had MC problems (they can't process MC's now...2 months +, and my "secure card" that i feel comfortable using with any kind of questionable purchase). I decided to give this place a try. It went great, and i actually felt kind of secure using a C.O.D.

Stevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by diggerdog View Post
    Did you have any withdrawal symptoms while tapering? How many a day and how long had u taken them? Are you saying if you clear your system out and start back, you dont have to take as many?
    I have taken soma 4 times a day (in the Past) for many months and Never had any WD's! I would just run out and stop Cold Turkey ...No Problem for me at 4 a day.
    Helpful Squelix Rated helpful
    Stare into my Avatar....Relax

3. Have you tried Friendly clinic? they're reasonable price wise and ship super fast... That's where i get mine...

ButterPants has a spectacular aura aboutButterPants has a spectacular aura aboutButterPants has a spectacular aura aboutButterPants has a spectacular aura aboutButterPants has a spectacular aura about

Thanks anyway Horse.
    Unless I find a quality brand name place then I'm going to pony up the $$ and go to my Dr.
    I just hate dealing with new Docs.

I've had very good results with shopmedsnow for Soma.. Less than $100 for 90 count.. real and quick via fedex. What more could you ask for. They come from various Rx around the country.. (flavor of the month). Need to give visa for order but never a problem.

6. shopmedsnow won't shipt to TX though

7. Quote Originally Posted by Proff_D View Post
    As of April I am now in the same boat too. TN changed their law and now I cannot find a US source. Can anyone one help a new member here and let me know of a good reputable offshore pharmacy that ships quality Soma's
    I am in TN also. My place just stopped shipping here in June. I had no idea the law changed so I am also looking for an alternate plan. Thanks all.

northstar77 is offline Banned Reason: Multiple accounts and sending dubious PMs. Don't trust anything you read from this guy.
    northstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to behold

servicesolution4u has Soma at a reasonable price. Not sure of the quality or brand though. There is a thread on that IOP. There are a couple others but I can't think of any right now. Anybody else know a reliable IOP for good Soma for @ragdoll316? Search under "Pharmacies Not featured..." in the forums to find their thread and to research others.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Proff_D View Post
    I am still at a loss as every us operation will not ship to TN as of April 1st
    can someone please reccomend an offshore OLP that wii ship soma to no ship states
    many thanks in advance for any help. Used Jumprx for years but they can't ship to TN now
    Also. Hi to former db members
    So strange. My source just stopped as of June so I just found out. Any tips on anyone's favorite brand from across the border(s) or across the pond?? Thanks in advance.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 22 minutes after the last post:*

U
    Quote Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
    I did have a successful C.O.D. order with RxMedCircle. When i first made the order, it was because of something that i read on here, from a now banned member. That member was banned the day after i placed my order, so i was a bit nervous. Since that member was banned for shilling the site that just mentioned.

But i did have a pretty seamless order with that site. I want people to know that.

Good luck getting through to them via telephone. I would hear the "thank you for calling, your business is important" yadayada. After it repeated the message 4 times it disconnected me (45 seconds or so). But eventually i got through, and got my tracking number. The order was delivered on time, and as it should be.

It was the 1st time that i've used C.O.D for this kind of purchase. As i'd usually use the cartadmin. sites. But since they've had MC problems (they can't process MC's now...2 months +, and my "secure card" that i feel comfortable using with any kind of questionable purchase). I decided to give this place a try. It went great, and i actually felt kind of secure using a C.O.D.
    I gave this place a try and they did call me back to submit my order. The problem was, they put me on hold after I told them I needed to get my c.o.d. amount and I was immediately disconnected. I am not out anything but when I tried to call them back I got a recording that had me send a text to get their real no. I did but I think I got charged 9.99 for using the service- charged to my phone bill. Still didn't get a no. by the way. Oh well...
    Last edited by ragdoll316; 06-29-2011 at 02:46 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by northstar77 View Post
    servicesolution4u has Soma at a reasonable price. Not sure of the quality or brand though. There is a thread on that IOP. There are a couple others but I can't think of any right now. Anybody else know a reliable IOP for good Soma for @ragdoll316? Search under "Pharmacies Not featured..." in the forums to find their thread and to research others.
    I am gonna check them out after I do some more reading on here. Thanks Northstar and HI to all the former DBers!!

P.S. Please forgive my typos, my computer is on the blink and I am doing this from a rooted NOOK color.

Torr has a spectacular aura aboutTorr has a spectacular aura aboutTorr has a spectacular aura aboutTorr has a spectacular aura aboutTorr has a spectacular aura aboutTorr has a spectacular aura about

If you read around the forums and search a little you can definitely find what you are looking for. I submitted a successful order for Soma on Saturday and Received it yesterday from a recommendation on this site. The pharmacy was in the USA as well, it really depends on your price range and how long you are willing to wait. Good luck on finding what you are looking for.

12. Thanks Torr!!

I just had a very good experience with rxsaves. They have a very limited amount of states they ship to , but if your one of the lucky ones the prices are great.They only do COD. My first time doing COD and it was better then giving out credit info. Had it shipped for hold at Fedex, worked great.

14. If you're lucky enough to live in one of the few states that can receive soma anymore, totaltrustmeds.com has been the best for me consistently. But like many here, I live in WA and recently have had my orders declined. Some stopped in March, others got the word by June. I guess I'll move to South Dakota...

hello new patient //have m.s// can someone help me with info,for s///! help anyone safe?

what about Michigan

16. I'm in MI and use Telemed1.com. It's the cheapest place I could find with Watson Soma. 180 is $140 with free overnight shipping. Works out to 77 cents a piece.

amp12815 will become famous soon enoughamp12815 will become famous soon enoughamp12815 will become famous soon enoughamp12815 will become famous soon enough

where can u get soma that ships to INDIANA

18. I agree with rc12. RxSaves is a great place to do business with, Watson carisoprodol, next day FREE delivery, COD only and reasonable prices, but of course you can't be in a no-ship state. They do ship to Michigan. I've used them several times and plan to again in the near future.

19. I had a good experience with totaltrustmeds. I got my soma the next day, COD. The only problem is they charge for COD. I think I will try rxsaves if I order again since it looks like they have free COD.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast