NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 831 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real Pharmacies that carry Watson

1. Default Real Pharmacies that carry Watson

I get a legit script for Soma, but my last 2 pharmacies replaced Watson with Indian brands. This is getting ridiculous. Can anyone tell me what chain pharmacies still carry Watson?

2. Go to a Mom and Pop pharmacy and ask if they would be willing to order the Watson brand for you. Tell them you will be a regular customer and you would like them to keep it in stock for you.
    Like argon18 liked this post

Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

Just call around to local pharmacies and ask them, that's what I used to do for my Xanax scripts. What dud you get sun/catacombs brands? I personally think the qualitest are pretty good but honestly soma doesn't really do a lot for me.

Also you'd be surprised how many brick and mortar pharmacies carry Indian made generics and alot of US pharmaceutical companies outsource to India as well.
    Helpful Blackmore, Roz, sambob, Stevo1 Rated helpful

4. Quote Originally Posted by Aven View Post
    Go to a Mom and Pop pharmacy and ask if they would be willing to order the Watson brand for you. Tell them you will be a regular customer and you would like them to keep it in stock for you.
    Thanks, i will give that a try. I think there are still a couple around me . If not, I'll drive a a good distance, if I have to.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 6 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by Coheed View Post
    Just call around to local pharmacies and ask them, that's what I used to do for my Xanax scripts. What dud you get sun/catacombs brands? I personally think the qualitest are pretty good but honestly soma doesn't really do a lot for me.

Also you'd be surprised how many brick and mortar pharmacies carry Indian made generics and alot of US pharmaceutical companies outsource to India as well.
    Aurobindo is the brand .They seem alright. But I still rather have the Watson.
    Last edited by Blackmore; 05-09-2012 at 10:30 AM.
    Helpful djrick Rated helpful

Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

I didn't mean catacombs that was my stupid phone, I meant caraco or however it's spelled. The person answering the phone would always reply like I was crazy but still I used to call every store chain in my area. Now I just use my work cuz we carry dava and I like that brand. If u don't mind me asking how much did the carisoprodol cost? @Blackmore, I hear they are dirt cheap.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 6 minutes after the last post:*

I asked my pharmacy if they could order different brands of drugs and she said no. Granted this was at a big chain store but I think they just get whichever brand is cheapest I assume but I for know any pharmacy can order any med for you and they get the next day if you tell them early enough. When I was in Georgia I had a hard time finding a pharmacy that carried suboxone but they all said could order and get next day, ironically they all carried oxycodone and every other opoid on the planet but no suboxone. I did eventually have to go to the local mom and poo pharmacy to get my script filled. I felt like they had a deal with the local suboxone doctor or something but anyway we don't really have mom and poo pharmacies where I live now.
    Last edited by Coheed; 05-09-2012 at 11:12 AM.
    Like djrick liked this post

Lazyboy will become famous soon enough

Maybe if you told the pharmacy that you use that the generic brand doesn't seem to work well for you and that it makes you nauseous. I have often read that some generics do (guess it is the filler they use). Perhaps that would encourage them to order brand name for you.
    Helpful Blackmore Rated helpful

7. @Coheed. I pay 30.00 for 90. Not as cheap as the generic xanax but much than when when I bought off the web. This is with no prescription insurance.
    @Lazyboy, I'll give that a shot first.
    Last edited by Blackmore; 05-09-2012 at 11:46 AM.

That's not bad, with my prescription plan I would probably pay about 50 cents than. I was just wondering I honestly thought they would be cheaper than that thanks. @Blackmore

9. CVS carries the watson brand

dsteury is offline Banned Reason: Constantly Disgruntled user, offending and attacking other members of the forum.
    dsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the rough

Default Watson

Much to my dismay Walgreens carries Watson and there such friendly people. CVS does too but if they run out you get Mallies same with Target.
    Like bevy123456 liked this post

11. Quote Originally Posted by Lazyboy View Post
    Maybe if you told the pharmacy that you use that the generic brand doesn't seem to work well for you and that it makes you nauseous. I have often read that some generics do (guess it is the filler they use). Perhaps that would encourage them to order brand name for you.
    Depending on your state Generic Vs. Brand name is strictly a patient/doctor decision. In Virginia a patient can choose whether they want the brand or generic. In Massachusetts for example, the doctor has to specify brand or generic and the patient does not have a choice at the pharmacy. If they want brand they have to have ask their doctor to right it for that. Saying something makes you nauseous will not prompt a pharmacy to order brand for you. If your in a state where you can choose, you can tell them to fill it brand. When I used to get Percocet with my insurance it was $5.00 generic and between $60.00 to $90.00 for brand depending on the pharmacy.
    Helpful Blackmore, Lazyboy Rated helpful

Watson @ CVS in NJ.
    Curiosity is what killed that cat.

Lazyboy will become famous soon enough

Good information @shaffekm. Now we know. That is why I love this board. Everyone here is so helpful. And it isn't necessarily the facts that are helpful, although they are, but also people's opinions. We all just need to be able to listen to certain opinions that are not necessarily our own and deal with them in a respectful manner.
    Like IGoeOn, illbananas liked this post

Gladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to behold

@Blackmore
    I agree the Aurobindo generic Soma does seem week. Aurobindo apparently is headquartered in India and received the OK from the FDA to manufacture and sell several generic drugs here in the US recently.

@Coheed
    I agree the Qualitest generic Soma seems to be good IMO.
    Live Free or Die

West Ward has to be the worst generic! Probably just baking soda.

Everyone is right. Asking the pharmacy is the best way to go. Just adding one more item to their monthly shipment isn't going to hurt them. They'll be happy you came to them for your meds.
    Like Stevo1 liked this post

Is anyone getting Watson at all without prescription? I have been searching everywhere and can't find anything. This is really starting to get annoying! Oh well maybe there will be more helpful info if when I graduate to senior status!

18. I'll let you know when my order arrives hopefully.

Even when you get to the senior section you won't find a lot of info about soma. That isn't the medication most are interested in.
    Most of the ones you get now days are awful. I have found one brand that is almost equal to watsons from India. One brand is ok and the rest are crap. It will all depend how much you are willing to pay for soma and the lengths to which you are willing to go to to get it.
    I hate having to go to such extremes to get it.
    It helps me make the medication I am on last. I've been on the same dose of my medication for a very long time and it isn't helping like it use too. So the Soma helps my medication last. However, I am now reconsidering as it is becoming costly and hard just to obtain a decent brand for a decent price.
    Good luck.

Stevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Coheed View Post

I agree with you!
    When I was taking Soma I thought that the Qualitest brand was as good or better then Watson and honestly they look better.
    They weren't powdery and didn't look like they had been dragged around the world in a zip- lock Baggie
    Last edited by Stevo1; 05-17-2012 at 04:40 PM.
    Like brienzi liked this post
    Stare into my Avatar....Relax

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast