Thread: What are the effects of snorting the pill west ward 292? It is white and oval i believe its a muscle relaxant

Jake J is offline Junior Member

Default What are the effects of snorting the pill west ward 292 It is white and oval i believe its a muscle relaxant

I am looking for a high effect

rich g is offline Junior Member

West Ward 292 is METHOCARBAMOL 750 mg

METHOCARBAMOL (Robaxin(R)) is a muscle relaxant. It helps to relieve pain and stiffness in muscles and can treat muscle spasms.

By snorting this, it enters the bloodstream much faster than taking orally so the effects will be felt faster.

Can't say i'd recomend this though.

Linda is offline Junior Member

prexisting braindamage?
    Who would do such an idiotic thing? do you want to relax the muscles keeping your lungs going?

SwayGirl is offline Honorable Member
    SwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura about

If you're looking for a 'high' you're not going to find it by snorting a muscle relaxer. Especially 'Methocarbamol.'
    Doing so could really do more damage than anything.
    I really do not advise abusing drugs in this way.
    There are far better ways to deal with whatever is going on with you rather than drug abuse.
    Think about it and please dont 'use' or 'abuse'
    Take care of yourself.
    [~SWAY~[
    _

Jgosslinger21 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    prexisting braindamage?
    Who would do such an idiotic thing? do you want to relax the muscles keeping your lungs going?
    There really is no need to respond like this, Linda. Jake J had an honest question about what would happen if he snorted the pill, you have no right to jump down his throat and judge him for doing it. It should be obvious that no one does this to benefit their health, so you do not need to act all high and mighty and call him an idiot. All he did was express his curiosity and trustingly ask us for our thoughts on the matter. So get over yourself, and only respond if you are actually gonna help, instead of thinking you have any bit of intelligence and stating what you think are revolutionary answers, when it really just makes you look like a prick.
    Last edited by Jgosslinger21; 02-23-2011 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Forgot to quote Linda's unnecessarily rude response.

QVC1212 is offline Banned Reason: Shilling
    QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

You know I could talk about snorting medication all day. I remember I even snorted prozac once to see if it would have an effect (it didn't). Some medicines are simply not designed for nasal insufflation. Codeine, for instance, is one of those drugs where nasal insufflation will result in none of the drug being absorbed. Before one considers nasal insufflation, do your homework, and by homework I don't mean just posing a random question on PR hoping to get some authoritative responses. I mean real research.

Based on the damage to my nose from years of abuse, I would strongly recommend against any type of nasal insufflation. Just suck it up and swallow the pills. In less than 10 minutes you'll begin to feel the effects, and in an hour you should be feeling the full effect. Then you won't have to deal with congestion, nose bleeds, perforated nasal septums, deviated nasal septums, anosmia (the loss of smell), all of which I've experienced thanks to my overly adventurous nose. Alas, I have never snorted muscle relaxants, so I can speak to the efficacy or how quick it hits the system. But why stop at snorting? That takes three to four minutes. Just burn it---smoking a drug crosses the blood brain barrier in 3-4 seconds, not minutes. By the way, I'm being sarcastic on this lsat part. I would not recommend that.

So, nasal insufflation is unwise to the say the least. Save your nose, and the embarrassment. Take the pills the old-fashioned away, if you're going to take them at all, assuming you have a prescription from a licensed physician, which I'm guessing you don't.
    Helpful YAHHOO, NYJets, Kris, riverstyx Rated helpful

msuser is offline Member

as what pretty much everyone else has been saying, not a good idea. an idiot (literally) i know snorted one, not particulary this kind you speak of, but another brand of muscle relaxer, and by the look on his face, it wasnt pleasant. he immediatly blew his nose to try to get it out because it burned so bad and his nose began bleeding like crazy. just swallow it.

let us know how it works out for you.

arcady59 is offline Member

Some of those chemicals is medicines can do real damage to your sensitive nasal cavity tissues. Stick to popping them or parachuting them, if you can.

nincompoop is offline Senior Member
    nincompoop will become famous soon enoughnincompoop will become famous soon enoughnincompoop will become famous soon enough

While some brief research seems to indicate this drug can be recreational, I seriously doubt insufflation is a good idea. If you do a google search for "water soluble + methocarbamol" you will find it is "sparingly soluble in water and chloroform". So it most likely is a bad idea and as others have mentioned, insufflation in general leads to nasal damage. All those nasty fillers are no good!

Biggin2 is offline Honorable Member
    Biggin2 is just really niceBiggin2 is just really niceBiggin2 is just really niceBiggin2 is just really niceBiggin2 is just really niceBiggin2 is just really niceBiggin2 is just really niceBiggin2 is just really niceBiggin2 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Jgosslinger21 View Post
    There really is no need to respond like this, Linda. Jake J had an honest question about what would happen if he snorted the pill, you have no right to jump down his throat and judge him for doing it. It should be obvious that no one does this to benefit their health, so you do not need to act all high and mighty and call him an idiot. All he did was express his curiosity and trustingly ask us for our thoughts on the matter. So get over yourself, and only respond if you are actually gonna help, instead of thinking you have any bit of intelligence and stating what you think are revolutionary answers, when it really just makes you look like a prick.
    I dont care if i sound like a prick, anyone who asks about snorting some pill that they dont even know what it contains qualifies as an idiot to me. "I'm looking for a high effect". Yep, thats an idiot!

"An honest question"? What does that even mean? Whats a dishonest question? If i asked what would happen if i put my hand on a hot stove, is that honest? Would a replying saying "Hey stupid, its gonna hurt", is that mean and aggressive and considered being a prick? Or do they need to say "Excuse me sir, that might not be wise as to the extreme temperature might have a negative effect on your skin".

"All he did was express his curiosity and trustingly ask us for our thoughts on the matter".... Ok, and i am giving my thoughts. Sorry they dont live up to your standards.

The thought of snorting anything versus just swallowing it like it should be is an example of addict behavior, need to get a rush FAST, which is idiotic. Oh, and i am helping. I'm helping a person realize their decision making skills arent quite up to par. Also, as someone else pointed out, not all substances have any effect when snorted. Robaxin has zero recreational use as well.

Its ok though. You can proudly wear your "Politeness" badge.
    Last edited by Biggin2; 05-12-2011 at 02:10 PM.

GoldenEagle is offline Senior Member
    GoldenEagle will become famous soon enoughGoldenEagle will become famous soon enough

Snorting a *muscle relaxant* is just an all-around flat out bad idea. I mean, I could more understand someone snorting an oxycodone for its rush - but a muscle relaxant? No, not recreational at all....
    Always be GOLDEN!

Rakshasa is offline Member

Muscle relaxants do not make you high. Just want to throw that out there. One of the primary effects of snorting any pill is destruction of the mucus membranes. The nose was meant for air, not tiny silicon dioxide crystals shredding your epithelium.

petenyc is offline Senior Member
    petenyc has a spectacular aura aboutpetenyc has a spectacular aura aboutpetenyc has a spectacular aura aboutpetenyc has a spectacular aura aboutpetenyc has a spectacular aura aboutpetenyc has a spectacular aura aboutpetenyc has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa View Post
    Muscle relaxants do not make you high. Just want to throw that out there. One of the primary effects of snorting any pill is destruction of the mucus membranes. The nose was meant for air, not tiny silicon dioxide crystals shredding your epithelium.

Agree and with all that was stated above. The potential to make matters worse is there. Take the meds as prescribed, for the reason they were.

If you are looking for a "high", I go in another direction and just use them for whatever the issue may be.