Thread: Can you shoot up Somas? I have already read that shooting hydroc will kill you I'll shoot anyhing even xanax

Larry C is offline Junior Member

Default Can you shoot up Somas I have already read that shooting hydroc will kill you I'll shoot anyhing even xanax

I just love the needle but I shot this pill one time and fell out dry heaving and shaking so I wanted to get advice before I tried the soma
    I shot a pill one time that made me go into dry heaves and shack like a fish out of water so I was gonig to get more info before I tried the soma. I don't need you 2 tell me I need help or NA I just want to know if you can do it. If you don't have a real answer don't waiste mine or youe time!!!!!

*Starburst* is offline Junior Member

if this is a joke, its not funny. if you are serious....please check out the links i listed.

libertywarrior is offline Junior Member

Don't do it. Jesus loves you and doesn't want you to hurt yourself.

libertywarrior is offline Junior Member

Don't do it. Jesus loves you and doesn't want you to hurt yourself.

kornkrazed is offline Junior Member

You need help or go to NA (narcotics anonymous) and get help!

rift3r is offline Junior Member

Do it, you pussy.

Shoot up some cough syrup, I dare you!

mofro is offline Senior Member
    mofro will become famous soon enoughmofro will become famous soon enoughmofro will become famous soon enough

Don't afraid if your willing to do it...

SwayGirl is offline Honorable Member
    SwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Why

Quote Originally Posted by Larry C View Post
    I just love the needle but I shot this pill one time and fell out dry heaving and shaking so I wanted to get advice before I tried the soma
    I shot a pill one time that made me go into dry heaves and shack like a fish out of water so I was gonig to get more info before I tried the soma. I don't need you 2 tell me I need help or NA I just want to know if you can do it. If you don't have a real answer don't waiste mine or youe time!!!!!

Could end up with some serious problems. There are some drugs that are NOT supposed to be used intravenously!
    Soma would be one of them.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that even after having a BAD experience that you would WANT to try again.
    I see a lot of my clients doing the same thing.
    Sooner or later, you'll learn (Hopefully)
    The definition of INSANITY is.. "DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS!"
    Best of luck
    [~SWAY~[
    _