Thread: Can you use Methocarbamol with ibprofen? and withh it help tooth pain my brother just got his wisdoms pulled.?

1. Default Can you use Methocarbamol with ibprofen and withh it help tooth pain my brother just got his wisdoms pulled.

My brother just got his wisdom teeth pulled and our pharmaceys are closed and we need to know is you can mix methocarbamol with ibprofen and if it will help the pain please answer as soon as you can please he is in alot of pain!!!!

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    It's safe to take the 2 drugs together however, for dental pain, I don't think methocarbamol (which is a muscle relaxant) would be appropriate. I'd just stick with a potent anti-inflammatory and analgesic like ibuprofen. Taking methocarbamol for dental pain is unecessary.