Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: India

Yes this does help. Of course I have no idea what medications over there are called that mine are called here. I am wanting to pull my hair out. I am overwhelmed with info which is wonderful yet do not know where to go. What to order and for sure not a "big fish" I simply want what I need to function on everyday now that I have lost my insurance. I will now take a break and pull out some hair as this is very informative but extremely nerve racking. Going to take a much needed zanax and start again later.

2. FOES ANYONE KNOW IF chest trading ARE TRUSTWORTHY

3. Quote Originally Posted by jamie69 View Post
    FOES ANYONE KNOW IF chest trading ARE TRUSTWORTHY
    Welcome @jamie69 to the forum. You joined the forum today and have only had one post asking about the reliability of an online pharmacy. In short, that's not the way it works here. Members of the forum are expected to make an attempt at doing their own research, so you should do a few things:
    1. Go look under General Forum Guide and familarize yourself with the rules and guidelines.
    2. Use the Search feature to look for info about your pharmacy
    3. Introduce yourself to the forum members in the Introduction part of the forum. We like to get to know folks.
    Does it make me a hypocrite to be intolerant of intolerance?

I've used Cipla medications before. They seemed amply strong if a litt crumbly.

5. swim has found 100 2mg wyeth lorazepam. they are nice and hard. slight crumble (very small) on a couple from first blister. apparently he has just took some so will be able to score them later.

edit: would like to hear other members experiences or stories of wyeth ativan.

6. I ordered twice from India. Of course, I had never done it before and was very, very nervous. I had them send it to my PO box. If this helps, I can tell you that it arrives in a padded envelope and the meds were in a blister pack, not a bottle. So the envelope is flat, but I had to sign for it. So expect to have to go to the post office. If you are known at the post office, and you live in a gossipy small town, this might be a problem...I have been in that situation. My post office does a very large volume so these guys have seen EVERYTHING and don't really give a darn. They know my name and that's all, they don't know me personally, so I don't care. I'm sure they know what these padded envelopes from India are...or maybe if they're new, they don't. Someone on this website who is more experienced can tell you more.

My first envelope said "Pharmaceuticals" on it even though the company claimed the package would be unmarked. There was an attached "packing slip." It didn't appear that anyone had actually read what was written on the slip. I decided to order from a different company that reassured me that the package would be unmarked. The second package said something like "Health product" on it. I was satisfied with this. After all, customs has to know something about what is inside, if it is a package, right?

I just don't want anyone knowing I'm ordering drugs, period. It's embarrassing. These are not controlled or addicting, it's just my business and no one else's. Sometimes folks get insurance issues or red tape problems or money glitches, that's all, and ordering online is more discreet or even cheaper. Or the doc or the pharmacy gives you a hassle.

I've even had insurance not pay because some secretary wrote down the wrong insurance number. Or the wrong address. That took years to straighten out.

Hope this helps.
    Like Cash, Capo, Allycat, chell55 liked this post

7. Due to the volume of mail going through customs in New York, the odds of a small package getting seized is very low. I've ordered dozens of times and never had a package seized. My main concern is the United States Postal Service. I always have to sign for the delivery, and I'm not sure how long they keep a record of those deliveries, or how much of a paper trail I am creating. Also, no one knows what is really in those little packages. They may suspect they are meds from India, but how can they prove it?

I guess they could check your email correspondence and your credit card history, but what are the odds they are going to go through that much time and trouble for such small orders that are months apart?

8. I have had nothing but fantastic results from india. My personal favorite of course is the brand name which after using a code comes our to $1.60/usd. Which is one swallow of the coffee place I go to every morning to shake off the ambien

BTW the Pakistani drugs seem to all be made in a ww2 crusty bathtub and mop.
    Never take Ambien and a laxative at the same time. -richrz

AnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the roughAnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the roughAnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the roughAnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the roughAnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the roughAnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the roughAnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the roughAnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the roughAnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the rough

I have one pack coming from India, shipping tomorrow. If you look at my "what country...." Thread in the gen section everyone's saying the opposite and freakin me out.

Luckily it wasn't mg, wu, or gd......
    My split personality is having an identity crisis

grammy has a spectacular aura aboutgrammy has a spectacular aura aboutgrammy has a spectacular aura aboutgrammy has a spectacular aura aboutgrammy has a spectacular aura aboutgrammy has a spectacular aura about

@ westtexas About 10 years ago I got "the letter", I thought I was going to be arrested any minute. To make matters worse, my kids were home at the time.
    They also added that my name was listed at Kennedy Airport (where everyone I know flies from). Well, not a damn thing happened but my nerves were raw for quite some time. I ordered from Thailand, remember MOPID, they got black listed on drug buyers but I always got my stuff till that one time. Dear Lord, this can be a nerve wracking experience. Wish the docs here were more empathic to their patients.

Quote Originally Posted by sophie30 View Post
    @westtexas, that's literally an impossible question to answer, but I wouldn't worry much. Take into consideration what countries might be red-flagged by customs anyway (Pakistan? Mexico? Most of the Mideast?), and figure that in as another risk should you choose to order from an IOP based out of those areas. Look at the vendor threads and read backwards to see how many people report getting an LL (letter from customs stating that if you can't produce a prescription, they're keeping your order). Overall, its not a huge concern, at least for me - I've been ordering for years and never had a package seized.
    i ordered alprazolam 2 mg from a site in the senior members section the order comes with a written prescription from the doctor for the medication so would that count as an rx?

Clonotril aka banakins by Torrent are the cats ass and if you are ordering benzos from India they should be at the top of your list imo. The alprax are not bad either. Clons 10/10 Alprax 8/10
    Helpful hillie52 Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by hillie52 View Post
    i ordered alprazolam 2 mg from a site in the senior members section the order comes with a written prescription from the doctor for the medication so would that count as an rx?
    Nah regardless of what some people might tell you it's not legal to import narcotics from another country unless its origin comes from a doctor in your own country. As in you can have a medication you have written to you by a doctor here in the states filled by a canadian pharmacy. i believe anyway I'm not sure you can even do that according to new laws written in the past several years.

I live in magic solitude of cloudy looking mountains
    parogers is just really niceparogers is just really niceparogers is just really niceparogers is just really niceparogers is just really niceparogers is just really niceparogers is just really niceparogers is just really niceparogers is just really niceparogers is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by hillie52 View Post
    VERY doubtful, almost certainly no, it would not be considered a real script at least in the US. Most states have their own laws regarding online prescriptions. There is actually a link to a list on here somewhere, or maybe I found it on Google. Anyway, I wouldn't count on it being considered valid. Just my .02
    I can resist everything except temptation ~ O. Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Massiveamounts View Post
    Clonotril aka banakins by Torrent are the cats ass and if you are ordering benzos from India they should be at the top of your list imo. The alprax are not bad either. Clons 10/10 Alprax 8/10
    Oh hey I looked up the manufacturer on the website and theyre made by Tridoss pharma. I searched the forums but nothing was found so if/when I get them ill post as to efficacy. I checked the tracking number today and it is expired on track trace but origin post preparing shipment on usps... A nd Ive read how that can stay that way so hopefully itll be here soon

Whisperjet727 is a jewel in the roughWhisperjet727 is a jewel in the roughWhisperjet727 is a jewel in the roughWhisperjet727 is a jewel in the roughWhisperjet727 is a jewel in the roughWhisperjet727 is a jewel in the roughWhisperjet727 is a jewel in the rough

I recently received a order from India, sent, "EMS Speedpost, and, I got a card from the postal carrier to go to the post office, as I had to sign for the package, (I was not home the day before).
    There was also a tracking number on this very flat, very well packed, shipment of six (6)m
    blisterpacks, of alleged 10mg Diazepam, that, I am most familiar with, (the benzodiazepine). The
    blister pack was strange,
    A. It was called DiaZe marketed by Ind-Swift of India. "Trademark mfg under license from
    Agie FICO, Dubai, UAE. mfg date June 14, Expiration date May 14, 1650. (I assume May of 2016)

B. The tiny white somewhat hard pills, had no embossments, and, had absolutely no effect
    whatsoever, on my anxiety levels. I took one of them, then, 1 hour later took a 2nd one.

C. On day three, I took 4 x 10mg at a time, and still had no effect at all, this time, adding one
    pour of pricey California Red Zinfindel wine.

D. On the third day, I received a telephone call, from the identified company, Shivalik Trading
    Company, requesting payment, as I demanded a test sample, before I trusted ordering from
    a firm out of India. I also researched the firm, and there is "no listing" in the 36th edition, of
    the Martindale Extra Pharmacopaedia, the gold standard for international pharmacists, that
    has been published since 1883, yes, that is one hundred and thirty years, involving now 40
    countries, in the modern industrialized world. Publisher "Pharmaceutical Press" (the publishing
    organization of the Royal Society of Great Britain. The only diazepam listed for India, were
    the following: Anxol, Calmpose, Elcion, Paxum, Placidox, Rec-DZ., Valium, and Zepose. I
    assume the Valium is the one often referred to as the Nickolos Piramil licensed variety, by
    Hoffman LaRoche, of Switzerland.

E. Anxol is mfg by Svizera Healthcare, of Mumbai, India (I have the website, but do not want to
    break any rules. I am Pixxxd Oxx! why? I blew $200.00 on my new blue dot Gold Visa Card
    I purchased at Wal-Mart, just to take care of any IOP hustlers, like this. Reference Page 3266
    of the Martindale. There is a newer 37th edition now out, but at $700.00 US it is too pricey
    for me to get a updated International "PDR" only 2 years newer.

F. "Calmpose" is manufactured in both India, and South Africa. Ranbaxy has a plant in New
    Delhi, India, and, Pretoria, South Africa.

G. "Valium" is , mfg by "Piramal" in the city of Mumbai, India. source page 3267.

H. Finally, if you get my drift, I shall go no further in releasing out data from this double
    set of books, that feel like they weight over 6 pounds each. It is too draining to research.

I. I will only say, that this is my 15th year loosely associated with NROP's, ROP's, and
    since, April of 2008, in the USA, with IOP's only. I have received about six (6) telephone
    calls, from, various area codes, too many to list, from this same firm. I am capable, but,
    cannot afford, to run a further background check onSivalik Trading Company with one of
    my former employers, Dun and Bradstreet, or D&B Internatinal, as the Business Info
    Reports, run from $160.00 US to as much as $360.00 for International Reports. They
    even had the baxxs to claim my visa did not clear, another two days later, and tried to
    rush me to either, give them a regular Master Card or Visa, or, to send them a Western
    Union money order, to either, a location, in Nevada, or in New Jersey, USA. When I
    checked on line, with my prepaid Visa, I immediately saw they had withdrawn the two
    hundred dollars, the day before. I confronted the salesperson, who called me again, and
    I in so many words told him, we had a serious trust problem. He stopped calling, but, now
    this week, after, a full week of calmness, another person, with a accent of Indian
    extraction, promises me the world, if I will pay him $280.00 US on a credit card, for some
    again, generic Zolpidem, (not Sanofi Stilnox, or Sanofi Ambien) I said no. My belief is
    that my name and phone number was recycled, to the now numerous IOP's, many are
    now out of business, some are still around, but, every IOP I know in 2013, I elect to call
    "selective scammers" with 50% of their inventory counterfeit, and the remainder, the
    bona fide real thing. Pain relievers appear to be plentiful, worldwide, but, "Benzo's"
    especially diazepam, and, alprazolam, are the riskist gamble I have seen, since going
    back to the early 1980's to the middle 1980's with, counterfeit, Lemmon Pharmaceutical
    and William H Rorer counterfeit, "Methaqualone" being marketed so aggressively, it was
    once advertised in "High Times" the industry had gotten so brazen, and they had little to
    fear, Pharm Chem Labs, of California, confirmed, that 50% of the alleged Ludes with the
    GS/MS testing equipment, confirmed, the active ingredient, was either, Doxlamine
    Saccarate, sold OTC in the USA as a very mild hypnotic, no prescription required, used to
    be called "Unisome" and "SleepEze", and, or, Benadryl, another USA OTC antihistimine.
    The rare, quality bootleg Methaqualone, had a average dose, of 50 mg of Diazepam, i,
    the USA by 1981, had cut off all sources of international suppliers of the chemcal
    precussors, to manufacture, the infamous, high powered sedative. (now banned worldwide
    with Switzerland, taking the drug off the market in late 2006, after 41 yrs of production, by
    Pharmchemie.
    Helpful just lookin, GeorgeTirebiter Rated helpful

just lookin will become famous soon enoughjust lookin will become famous soon enoughjust lookin will become famous soon enough

I just received an order of pex 2 alprazolam from india. And after waiting almost a month to get them 80% were junk aand tasted like chalk. The others seemed perfectly good with that strong xanax taste

just lookin will become famous soon enoughjust lookin will become famous soon enoughjust lookin will become famous soon enough

Ive only used one vendor from india and i ordered 60 2 mg alprazolam. The brand was pex-2. They are small round pills with no numbers, letters or scores on either side. But they came in blister packs and I researched and found that is how they are supposed look. It took about 3 and a half weeks to get my package and the customer service via email was pretty good. Heres the problem. The pills werent any good, about one third of the pills were great, felt like they were fully dosed or at least close and worked very well and had the bitter alprazolam taste. The other two thirds of the pills looked exactly the same but tasted waxy, didnt have the bitter alprazolam taste and had no effect whatsoever. I kindly asked for a partial refund and he flat out refused and started trying to sell me tylenol and advil. Needless to say i wont be doing business with him ever again. If I had a reliable vendor and all the pills would have been right then I would have no problem ordering this brand again. the ones that were good I really liked and worked very well.
    Last edited by just lookin; 04-15-2013 at 10:27 AM.

Thanks for all the info ive had a similar encounter from a vendor in india. I will never again order meds from india ive learned my lessons. There may be good vendors over there somewhere but it would take alot of persuading to get me to order from there again.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry, I didnt realize i had already posted once on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Massiveamounts View Post
    I agree, Torrent Clonotril-2's & Alprax-1's are good/legit. I think Torrent Pharmaceuticals are a top company there.
    Clonotril-2 (Clonazepam 2mg) Torrent Pharmaceuticals (fr).jpg
    Alprax-1 (Alprazolam 1mg) Torrent (bk).jpg
    Helpful GeorgeTirebiter Rated helpful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast