Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: India

pegcity8 is offline Banned Reason: Trying to sell through the forums

Default India

I am creating this thread to rate meds from india...as they have lot of brands i want to find which ones best...from which manufacturer

so far Ativan(lorazepam) from Wyeth India 9/10
    Tranax(Alprazolam) from Cipla 5/10
    Nitrosun(nitrazepam) from Sun Pharma 7/10

please contribute your experiences
    Helpful FABLE Rated helpful

2. Default Dizy10 benzo

I got round white pill small from India today aug 9th -11 It says on blister pack diazapam and dizy 10mg manufact jpee drugs anyone know about these please post! I'm frantic
    Like jquintess liked this post

happyjack is offline Banned Reason: Shill for Buybulkmeds same user as kobby tried to sell through forum

i dont know what you have but jpee pharmaceuticals is one of the few company's that make hydro in india.

pegcity8 is offline Banned Reason: Trying to sell through the forums

happyjack jpee do not make hydro for local market. only few make hydro for export use. hard to get it there.

gingerserv only way to find out whether it works is to try 2-3 of them.
    Last edited by kmontayne; 01-10-2013 at 08:33 PM.

5. Default So far so good

Well I just broke and took two of white dizy 10mg diazapam 2 hrs ago , I thought, they r in a blisterpack and I found The india co jpee online. I started to feel calmer in about 10 minutes, guess they r ok, @ least they did not kill me, my husband is on life support after open heart surgery 2 months ago, just a little info on me cause I'm new here. Thanks to all who answer questions and try to help out they're fellow scedule 1 and 11 users.

6. Hope your husband pulls through. Aand im glad you can atleast find a little hlep with diazapam. May i ask where you order from at all.

7. Rital, generic Ritalin from India or Pakistan, did not work for me, but the brand name has no pos effects on me either....having said that, I have a classmate that, upon giving her the same rital, she absolutely loved it, so I would recommend it on that alone....

Spierx modafinil, a generic from India from what I've read here, was ineffective at best, and have read many complaints about it here (of course, I didn't read them until after I already ordered the spierx, so I am the dum dum)....I'm currently waiting for a delivery of a sun brand modafinil

JackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to all

I've bought "Zepose" diazepam in India face to face and it was of a good quality, came in blister packs, not exactly up there with Roche but I'd give it 7-8 out of 10 for strength and quality.

Bobble22 is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned user Smithieh
    Bobble22 has a spectacular aura aboutBobble22 has a spectacular aura aboutBobble22 has a spectacular aura aboutBobble22 has a spectacular aura aboutBobble22 has a spectacular aura about

I went into a chemist in Kashmir a while back and asked for cocaine, was going climbing the Himalayas and cocaine is known to increase the uptake of oxygen at high altitudes. he said come back tomorrow but i didn't. I wasn't sure if the guard standing next to him was a cop or what and I didn't like the thought of and Indian jail.
    Like FABLE liked this post

noonday will become famous soon enoughnoonday will become famous soon enoughnoonday will become famous soon enough

I've gotten clonazepam and lorazepam from pharmamazing out of India. They sell Consern Pharma from a company out of India. Consern Pharma has a website showing everything they make. While I would like to give them ratings, I hesitate as it is so subjective. Nonetheless, these Consern Pharma meds are definitely real and not bad. Their appearance is chalky and questionable looking, but they undoubtedly work.

11. does india shipo to the uk?

dmp336 will become famous soon enoughdmp336 will become famous soon enoughdmp336 will become famous soon enough

The Ambien from India is top notch...10 out of 10 for me at least.
    It's the zolpidem 10 Mg ZOLT brand. Can't speak on behalf of other Indian brand zolpidem.
    Helpful 2005cbr Rated helpful

Face will become famous soon enoughFace will become famous soon enough

Hello All!
    I have a little question.

I have so many friends in india that could get me meds i want
    my question is, do they sell Buprenorphine down in india in the pharmacies?

Research buprenorphine on wikipedia. I have no idea how accurate the info is but it usually lists countries where specific drugs are available.

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Their Clontoril 2mg by Torrent is good.
    The Zolt, Zora Zolpid are decent for ambien.
    Their valium (Nicolas Piramal) & Xanax Alprax get mixed reviews.
    The last 2 items I never tried but read alot of reviews.
    All in all for the price it's a great deal.
    I think shipping is better for UK and East coast. IMO.

dannyboy868 has a spectacular aura aboutdannyboy868 has a spectacular aura aboutdannyboy868 has a spectacular aura aboutdannyboy868 has a spectacular aura aboutdannyboy868 has a spectacular aura about

thanks for the insights. I would like to find a good pharmacy from india but i live in the USA and worry my package would be siezed.

How often to packages to the US get seized? I am new to this site but have no other alternative than to order from one of these sites. I am now getting nervous about ordering valium and or zanax and my other meds which are controlled substances.

sophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant future

@westtexas, that's literally an impossible question to answer, but I wouldn't worry much. Take into consideration what countries might be red-flagged by customs anyway (Pakistan? Mexico? Most of the Mideast?), and figure that in as another risk should you choose to order from an IOP based out of those areas. Look at the vendor threads and read backwards to see how many people report getting an LL (letter from customs stating that if you can't produce a prescription, they're keeping your order). Overall, its not a huge concern, at least for me - I've been ordering for years and never had a package seized.

Keefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond repute
    Keefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond reputeKeefus has a reputation beyond repute
    I have made over 40 orders from India in the past couple of years.
    None of them have ever been seized.(fingers crossed)
    I have waited up to 3 weeks for delivery, which can be nerve racking.
    I never order from China or Thailand.221554f9c4b7deacd1 - India
    Helpful Binky, chell55, Harry Irene Rated helpful
    Swim, Swam, Swum I have a 6th grade education, what's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by westtexas View Post
    How often to packages to the US get seized? I am new to this site but have no other alternative than to order from one of these sites. I am now getting nervous about ordering valium and or zanax and my other meds which are controlled substances.
    Hi @westtexas: Of course there is always a risk, because it is illegal. I think the consensus around here is that if you are not a drug dealter, you are safe. If you order small quantities, 50 pills, no more than 90, you are a small fry. LE wants big guys, and don't have budget to orchestrate a sting for 50 pills. There is a good article posted somewhere here that only 5% of scheduled drug diversion is on the internet, so the LE budget is not focused online. They have too much border crap and cartel crap to spend their money on. A DA is not going to get a medal for busting someone with a health problem for ordering 50 pills online. An addiction is a health problem...along with cancer and other medical diseases. Hope this helps.
    Helpful Shayna Rated helpful
    Like Curious Aussie, mongoose liked this post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast