NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 366 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: problem with xanax online

zannymanny is offline Member

Default problem with xanax online

has anyone had problems with getting fake xanax online? Well i have and im sure others have. There websites are very convincing, they say its legal,and the way they describe that seems very convincing, they also said there pills are real from top manufacturers. I ordered 30pills 2mg which costed me 150$ plus a 40$ 3-6 day delivery charge, the pills looked real, but did not have that xanax bitter taste were all familiar with, i took three of them and felt nothing. So i called back and asked for my money back and they told me no one has every complained about this before, they refused to refund my money and told me they would send me real ones from a different manufacturer plus 30 more pills. Has anyone had this problem before?

tinmuning is online now Moderator
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    There has been numerous threads in this forum about fake xanax being sold online. Here's one: http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com/foru...l-problem.html

tjon11 is offline Member
    tjon11 will become famous soon enoughtjon11 will become famous soon enough

Fake xanax have been around alot. I remeber getting some not 100% bad but not real 1mg footballs a few months ago. I dont know why all the medicines in the world and india and china want to make fake benzos
    They were light purple with some numbers on them and unlike the other fakes I've had these were hard to break in half. They came from Manila.PH but Im not sure where they were made..

glennwood is offline Member

There are a ton of knock off xanax and valium. I would just stick with getting brand name if possable.

Guhpol is offline Member

It has been proven that Xanax is more addictive than heroin. Thus it is included in controlled drugs group. NO any LEGITIMATE online pharmacy will sell you Xanax online as it is not allowed to sell Xanax online. Thus don't be surptised when you are ripped off when trying to buy Xanax online. All that I can siggest you is to get Xanax prescription legally (if you really need it). In case you need some other medications I may suggest you to check them at Generic pharmacy. This is a reliable pharmacy I am using to refill my presctiption.
    Last edited by szo; 05-03-2010 at 11:04 AM. Reason: removed link
    Helpful mctstw Rated helpful

Sunflowers2000 is offline Senior Member
    Sunflowers2000 will become famous soon enoughSunflowers2000 will become famous soon enough

Default Trouble before? Oh yes!

Hi there!

I always have 2 orders going at the same time for just one medicine. I can't just not have it one day and I have received way too many chalk tablets or medicine that is not what they say it is. (Barbituate instead of anti-depressant - that can make a difference!) Those people were in India.

I keep a file of my orders. I use xanax. My orders are about $240 each. I have done a couple of charge-backs. Once I never received anything 3 times - I mean they said twice that they reshipped the medicine but I never got it. The other were very dark blue with white inside tablets supposedly xanax or generic (I don't care as long as it's real!) I was only taking 1/2 a tablet at a time & ended up taking 2 whole tablets, 1/2 at a time as nothing was happening to me. I called and said that - that I had taken 2 & was used to breaking them in half. An Oriental lady said they must have expired! So what if they expired - they would still be xanax, unless she meant 100 years ago. She said she'd send more. These were coming from Hong Kong. I got the same dark blue nothings. I emailed and called and they came right out and said they weren't going to do anything. I wish I had kept that company's name (even for myself!)

I am able to re-order another batch if one order is fake but I know that's about impossible for most people to do right now. And the pharmacies could really make a great, on-going profit if they'd just sell us the medicine! Why kill the goose laying their golden eggs? Sorry to rant on....
    And SORRY for your recent experience!

Sunflowers2000

ChefJohn48 is offline Member

Has anyone found real Xanax ?

kmontayne is offline Moderator
    kmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond repute
    kmontayne has a reputation beyond repute
    Read through the other forums, their are a few sites their that have good reviews for xanax. I have had a few experience and a good turnaround with a couple from here. One of them just lowered their prices, but if you are able to read through everything or atleast go through the site feedbacks you will see which ones to use and which ones to stay away from.

markvr is offline Member

i havent herd of many fakes ...time for some more research...could they just be expired?

Tussin is offline Senior Member
    Both coasts and Down South, sounds hectic but it works for me.
    Tussin will become famous soon enoughTussin will become famous soon enough

If they dont have the xanax taste then they arent xanax. A lot of OP will have you believe that diff generics are made diff ways so not all xanax has the bitter taste. Thats crap, yes they do. Jus like all kolonopin taste kinda sweet and all valium taste the wierd way they taste. Its not the fillers. The fillers obviously are fillers because they have no taste they are FILLERS. I guess I could be wrong, does anyone disagree and why? Most likely most of these fake pills have phenazepam in them. Its cheep and easy to get also its legal in a lot of places. And it is strong like xanax and lasts a long time. Doesnt feel exactly the same, its a little off. Its a legal benzo and people are using it to make fake xanax. So if it doesnt taste right it probably aint right. IMO
    Helpful drboris, kmontayne Rated helpful

drboris is offline Administrator
    Thanks @Tussin for the useful info. In case anyone is curious to know more I'll assume this Wikipedia page is right: Phenazepam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

pook1176 is offline Member

Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by drboris View Post
    Thanks @Tussin for the useful info. In case anyone is curious to know more I'll assume this Wikipedia page is right: Phenazepam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    i use Wikipedia alot for information

shihah22 is offline Senior Member
    shihah22 has a spectacular aura aboutshihah22 has a spectacular aura aboutshihah22 has a spectacular aura aboutshihah22 has a spectacular aura aboutshihah22 has a spectacular aura aboutshihah22 has a spectacular aura about

Lots of fake everything online. DD is key.

pook1176 is offline Member

doesn't the real xan have a bitter taste to it?

NYJets is offline Honorable Member
    NYJets will become famous soon enoughNYJets will become famous soon enoughNYJets will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by pook1176 View Post
    doesn't the real xan have a bitter taste to it?
    Absolutely. When taken under the tongue, you will never forget the taste

Skeletal_Wings is offline Senior Member
    Skeletal_Wings has a spectacular aura aboutSkeletal_Wings has a spectacular aura aboutSkeletal_Wings has a spectacular aura aboutSkeletal_Wings has a spectacular aura aboutSkeletal_Wings has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Guhpol View Post
    It has been proven that Xanax is more addictive than heroin.
    It's been demonstrated before that an incredibly severe addiction to Xanax or any other Benzo for that matter can cause slightly worse withdrawals than heroin can.

However, that in NO WAY means "Xanax is more addictive than Heroin".

rollyfingerz is offline Member

I have been scammed also on the xanax, i recieved pill that said "onax" on them not the same as bars that go around my neighborhood.

NYJets is offline Honorable Member
    NYJets will become famous soon enoughNYJets will become famous soon enoughNYJets will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by rollyfingerz View Post
    I have been scammed also on the xanax, i recieved pill that said "onax" on them not the same as bars that go around my neighborhood.
    Yeah, I believe those are made in Pakistan. I read that they were really good at first, but now they are just garbage.

Skeletal_Wings is offline Senior Member
    Skeletal_Wings has a spectacular aura aboutSkeletal_Wings has a spectacular aura aboutSkeletal_Wings has a spectacular aura aboutSkeletal_Wings has a spectacular aura aboutSkeletal_Wings has a spectacular aura about

I recently ordered some Xanax from Aldenclinic.com... It's on the Top-Rated Pharmacies list & even though the site is fairly new all the reviews that there are seem very positive, so I decided to give it a shot. I haven't received my order yet; it's supposed to arrive between the 16th (today) & the 23rd.
    Once I do receive the product, though, I'll definitely post & let you know whether the Xanax from there is legit or not.
    Last edited by tinmuning; 02-16-2011 at 08:17 PM. Reason: removed link in post

tinmuning is online now Moderator
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    Where did you find that Top-Rated Pharmacies list?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast