Thread: How long does it take clonazepam to leave the body

1. Default How long does it take clonazepam to leave the body

I'm on probation for a misdemeanor MJ possession violation. I haven't smoked in 2 weeks and have found personally that I can get clean (using home tests) from weed after 2-3 days with some drinks of water as well.

Now I have my next test in 4 days, on Tuesday. I'm not really worried about failing for MJ but I did take a 1 mg clonazepam yesterday and today. Could it show up on a test? The last test I took only had a line for C (control) and one for T (THC) unless I REALLY was not paying attention, but I'm pretty sure it was just those two. Will I make it in time? Male, 20 y/o, 115 lbs.

SwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura about

They have to be looking for it. And any kind of benzodiazapine can last in the body from 7-14 days. Since you only took one, it shouldnt even take THAT long to leave your bodys system.
    I think you'll be okay. Dont take anything else.
    Still drink lots of water and sweat (exercise) if you can, but not two days before your test. The sweating will get rid of some toxins but will also bring them to the surface so drink drink drink. You're lucky you only took one.
    Be carefull, you dont want to end up hooked up
    in jail. As far as the weed, were you or ARE you a daily smoker? I mean do you use once in a while?
    Cause that will make a difference on how much is still in your system.
    Everybody's different but way back when,
    when I had to take drug tests and still smoked pot, i only smoked once in a while and never smoked at least 7 days before i went in. Good luck. I think you'll be okay.

[~SWAY~[
    _