NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 816 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buying xanax online

1. Default Buying xanax online

Hey I'm new to this site. I'm looking for information about buying xanax online. Is it really possible to buy xanax online or are all those legitimate looking websites scams? Anybody know any reliable websites?

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    Hi. Welcome to this forum. As we always say to our members looking for online pharmacies for a particular medication, it's a "HIT or MISS" thing. I think you already know that ideally, you cannot purchase Xanax without a prescription and only from stand alone pharmacies. However, with the advent of online sellers and the black market, anything is possible.

There would be quite a number of posters (and posers) that would say that their site is legit, etc. What I can advise is you can try them out, with small orders only. Or you can check out our Pharmacy Review section and see if the ones with positive reviews offer Xanax. Good luck!
    Helpful temp Rated helpful

I use medsmyway ALL the time, i have pics, get the 1mgs though knowing that they are name brand.

They are the Parke-Davis in the blister packs and are fresh, they say xanax/1.0 on them.

4. Anche io cerco una farmacia online che venda ansiolitici e spedisca dall'ue

_jenny_ is offline Banned Reason: Caused too many arguments and made too many enemies
    _jenny_ is just really nice_jenny_ is just really nice_jenny_ is just really nice_jenny_ is just really nice_jenny_ is just really nice_jenny_ is just really nice_jenny_ is just really nice_jenny_ is just really nice_jenny_ is just really nice_jenny_ is just really nice

yes, it is perfectly possible to buy xanax online relatively easily. it is also equally easy to get fake xanax, have your xanax seized by customs, or to be ripped off entirely. that's why forums like this exist, so you can do your own research and cut the chances of a bad transaction down to a minimum. best of luck!!!
    Helpful wendles, debbrad Rated helpful
    Like polly_prozac liked this post

6. Do you know any seller that ship from Europe?

lseven7 is offline Banned Reason: Email vendors not allowed
    lseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by berserksolitario View Post
    Do you know any seller that ship from Europe?
    Check the thread that you started yesterday. I gave you the name of two sites that ship both xanax and valium from Europe. Both of them are reliable, and reasonably priced.

Yes, it is relatively easy to obtain Xanax online. But first, I would talk to your dr. Going through your doc has several benefits. First, it's cheaper because insurance will cover it. Second, it's much simpler and less of a headache to just walk out of your walgreens with your meds.
    Helpful Carter Rated helpful

Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudonym View Post
    Yes, it is relatively easy to obtain Xanax online. But first, I would talk to your dr. Going through your doc has several benefits. First, it's cheaper because insurance will cover it. Second, it's much simpler and less of a headache to just walk out of your walgreens with your meds.
    An additional benefit of of going through the doc is that you have a valid prescription (helpful for drug testing, travel,...). If you order online because your Doc willl only give you a small PRN script...same advice goes (be careful because in general your Walgreen or CVS pill desciption on your prescription bottle won't match what you get from an IOP - although I never had anyone look inside a script bottle.

Just my recco related to the last few posts.

Quote Originally Posted by pseudonym View Post
    An additional benefit of of going through the doc is that you have a valid prescription (helpful for drug testing, travel,...). If you order online because your Doc willl only give you a small PRN script...same advice goes (be careful because in general your Walgreen or CVS pill desciption on your prescription bottle won't match what you get from an IOP - although I never had anyone look inside a script bottle.

Just my recco related to the last few posts.

10. Is there a chance of obtaining xanax here in the US? I have used one of those email correspondance guys before and it magically appeared at my doorstep the next day. But that was last year and i'm sure it can still be done but I have no clue who the email guys are anymore....I assume it is kept hush hush because noeone wants to ruin their source by letting some idiot kids screw it up for everyone. I am a redtired soldier and I have PTSD and high anxiety, xanax is the only way I can stay normal and I can't seem to find anyone I trust to order from yet, let alone in the US which is the rout I want to go. I hate dealing with the what if's when it comes to customs.

let me know if you find one cause im looking too

12. I think a good way to link up with common goals and interests in mind would be to add me as a contact. I added you and when we find some good sources we could share. I placed an order with Shaz which is an IOP, but, like I said I am desperate here. It sucks that it takes 50 posts when you need to find information...I'm still searching away though trying to come up with something...

13. let me know if you find a good source. i was going to use pharmamazing but it seems like everyone here is avoiding them because of seizure rates and product never showing up.

Hey I got over 100 upjohn 90 from the net and they taste weird and make me feel sick when I take them. they have a real thin plastic coating over them there blueish purple with upjhon 90 on one side and a single score on the other. when i take one i feel a panic attack coming on almost instantly then once it goes away i feel real groggy, headache and sleepy that will carry over until the next day even. Does upjohn have a different effect? Did I get ripped off? has anyone else have a similar experience? Thanks Guys for responding I know most of you know about these things....

Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tex View Post
    Hey I got over 100 upjohn 90 from the net and they taste weird and make me feel sick when I take them. they have a real thin plastic coating over them there blueish purple with upjhon 90 on one side and a single score on the other. when i take one i feel a panic attack coming on almost instantly then once it goes away i feel real groggy, headache and sleepy that will carry over until the next day even. Does upjohn have a different effect? Did I get ripped off? has anyone else have a similar experience? Thanks Guys for responding I know most of you know about these things....
    If they don't have the right (bitter) xanax taste, cause a panic attack instead of squashing one, make you feel sick....I would be concerned about what they actually are. I;m not an expert on the upjohn and PD blue and purple 1mg footballs. Where did you get them from?
    Like Keith K Stone liked this post

myonlinepharmacy dot com

17. frjom what i understand medsmyway.com seems to be a reliable op no experience with them myself but, i must have heard 15 20 people verify the integrity of the site on these4ums so im gonna give it a try ill let you know

barbital is offline Banned Reason: Breaking the forum rules / sending abusive emails
    barbital will become famous soon enough

Default There are many good sites...

If you look you will find them! There are many reliable sites out there!

19. hi, im sorry if im bothering you but could you tell me if they sell internationally or not. ive just lost my source and am really starting to panic, so i would really appreciate the help.
    kind regards

20. I also have lost my source....I ordered from a us to us site so I will hope that this one comes through in a pinch for me,
    Helpful H20shed65 Rated helpful

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast