Thread: Best Benzo Site?

LemonDiesel has a spectacular aura aboutLemonDiesel has a spectacular aura aboutLemonDiesel has a spectacular aura aboutLemonDiesel has a spectacular aura aboutLemonDiesel has a spectacular aura aboutLemonDiesel has a spectacular aura about

Default Best Benzo Site?

Its been a while since ive needed to order benzos online but lately i would like to have some on hand. Since sites in the search on the home page dont include sites like starlite, shaz sites, etc i was hoping some fellow members could help me out. Mainly i wanna compare costs and shipping times on benzos in general. Im looking for a site to use when im in a hurry, alot of ******** pharmacies take suuper long to recieve(2-4 weeks) but im interested to hear what everyone says...

2. airmailchemist dot com is hard to beat. rxiop is slow but good and prescribe4u is tops too. Good day

SWIGRx is offline Banned Reason: Selling through the forums
    i second airmailchemist.com and raise you an airexpresschemist.com

@LemonDiesel
    Like Jhon liked this post

LemonDiesel has a spectacular aura aboutLemonDiesel has a spectacular aura aboutLemonDiesel has a spectacular aura aboutLemonDiesel has a spectacular aura aboutLemonDiesel has a spectacular aura aboutLemonDiesel has a spectacular aura about

they both have decent shipping time?
    airmailchemist says about 5 days which isnt bad at all.

i used to use pharmacityusa and indianmeds4u but im4u is gone and its sister sites that are still up have slow shipping, and pharmacity i feel was pretty slow as well.

HOw long does prescribe4u usually take for you @scorpigoh?
    im gonna go check out prescribe4u and the others reviews

5. Cant believe how expensive some of these websites are, when it comes to benzos provate email sources FTW.
    Helpful lseven7 Rated helpful

6. Quote Originally Posted by Eat_My_Brains View Post
    Cant believe how expensive some of these websites are, when it comes to benzos provate email sources FTW.
    No dought, but if WU scares you, you only need 30 every 2 months, e-mail sources make you nervous because you don't know who to trust, i get why people pay, but i am with you, many of them 5X a much as e-mail sources. Hard to make that leep of faith to e-mail for some people, what they don't understand is that with a site based pharmacy you have to take a leap of faith too. Just because they have enough money for a website and cc processing, and to keep from being tracked does not make them ligit, they are not CVS or Walgreens, just because they have a little tecknology does not make them trustworthy, you need to do homework either way, so why not pay less is how i see it, but i get why some what a website.

7. @LemonDiesel...P4U took less than 10 days. I live in the mountains of Arkansas so that was fast for me, about the best time yet from any IOP.

lseven7 is offline Banned Reason: Email vendors not allowed
    lseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of light

@eat-my-brains - I agree, a trusted email source is the cheapest and quickest way to get benzos.

9. I know no one is going to give me a detailed answer, but how exactly does one come about an email source? Someone who sees they want a certain drug just happens to email them?

10. I have had 2 bad experiences with email, but several times it went fine. It is truly hit or miss, until you find someone who isn't going to screw you over. Lost touch with the quality email sources so I'm in the same boat. Not too sure about the sites, but I guess either way it is a big risk.