NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 368 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best generic Xanax you can get in the USA

LiquidOrgasm is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum; multiple accounts
    LiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to behold

Question Best generic Xanax you can get in the USA

What are your thoughts on the best generic Xanax available in the US?

Gladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to behold

#1 2 mg Purepac yellow Xanax bars

#2 2 mg Greenstone white Xanax bars

It is a close race between the yellow and white bars!
    The yellow Purepac 2 mg bar wins by a nose IMO!
    Helpful Loubitan Rated helpful

3. Never hAd purepac. JuSt good gstone, shit qualitest, good dava , sandoz weak, purple pd good. Mylan good that's about all I ever had oh yea purple onax 1 mg white inside ok
    Helpful pharmyarmy, pkne Rated helpful
    Like dukes5150 liked this post

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Greenstone & Purepak (Actavis).
    Helpful Carter, Loubitan Rated helpful

5. I must admit, the purple footballs supplied by one of the mexican dealers on the board are incredibly potent and may approach the strength of the brand name drug. One thing to remember with xanax is: your developing tolerance to the drug may lead you to believe the quality is sub-par. Usually this is not the case. Try switching over to another benzo like valium for a week and then go back to xanax. You might notice a difference in the 'punch.'
    Helpful Carter, Roz Rated helpful
    Like pkne liked this post

6. My personal opinion is as long as it isn't Qualitest or whatever brand it is that is speckled blue and white, you're in good shape. I get Mylan brand from my pharmacy and works just as good as any pfizer / greenstones / or purepacs I've ever had. But that's my body. Everybody's is different.
    Helpful Carter Rated helpful

Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

Dava hands down!! They make the green bars.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

I didn't think the qualitest were bad but I only had the. 5mg peach color ones. The worst I had ere 1mg Geneva.
    Last edited by Coheed; 12-25-2011 at 11:02 AM.
    Helpful Carter, hillie52 Rated helpful

Gladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to behold

I purchased some Dava bars from a "friend" a few weeka ago. When I looked at the odd green bar scored into thirds I was sure they were fake. I Googled the numbers and sure enough Dava 2 mg generic Xanax. I had never come across this product in my travels. I agree they are good, but the Greenstone & Purpac really rock! The Dava bars are a close second to the other two generics.

Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

The green bars are huge compared to those little white gg ones I used to get from my local pharmacy.

10. The Qualitest 1mg are hell on the nose for anybody that abuses them

I haven't done xanax like that in quite some time though, so maybe they're different now. I don't know. I take it only as prescribed now. I like my brain.

I know there not made on USA but are the onax bars really worth all the hype?? I was thinking of ordering some, are there alot of fakes??

LiquidOrgasm is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum; multiple accounts
    LiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to behold

Pefect my pharmacy carries Purepac and Dava for my Klonopin and Xanax.

@novalentinehere, I thought Bio availability was higher taken orally?

Bobble22 is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned user Smithieh
    Bobble22 has a spectacular aura aboutBobble22 has a spectacular aura aboutBobble22 has a spectacular aura aboutBobble22 has a spectacular aura aboutBobble22 has a spectacular aura about

In US or to? Gador, Bago, Denver - from Arg., Pfizer from EU has got to be last on my list, but good anyway.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Coheed View Post
    Dava hands down!! They make the green bars.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

I didn't think the qualitest were bad but I only had the. 5mg peach color ones. The worst I had ere 1mg Geneva.
    Rite on. Been on xannies for years just got dava bars I love em!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gladheart View Post
    #1 2 mg Purepac yellow Xanax bars

#2 2 mg Greenstone white Xanax bars

It is a close race between the yellow and white bars!
    The yellow Purepac 2 mg bar wins by a nose IMO!
    Sup LO! Yeah imo the yellow bars were the best quality followed by the greestones.

Smile YO

Quote Originally Posted by Massiveamounts View Post
    Sup LO! Yeah imo the yellow bars were the best quality followed by the greestones.
    @Massiveamounts sup ya ol wang warrior - ive never had greenstones...ill have my hads full of bagos,denvers and agdors and god willing some ksalolas!
    Helpful citydragon Rated helpful
    Like Massiveamounts liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidOrgasm View Post
    @Massiveamounts sup ya ol wang warrior - ive never had greenstones...ill have my hads full of bagos,denvers and agdors and god willing some ksalolas!
    Yeah tbh I can't really tell a big difference between the greenstones and yellow bars and really my tolerance is so low it's hard for me to tell the difference between the different brands.

Question Oh

Quote Originally Posted by Massiveamounts View Post
    Yeah tbh I can't really tell a big difference between the greenstones and yellow bars and really my tolerance is so low it's hard for me to tell the difference between the different brands.
    Perhaps you can be a gentlemen and loan some of that low tolerance to me for awhile? Ill give it back in fair to decent condition a long with a coupon for a free small fry at mcdonalds!

20. I would have to say that the 2 mg Purepac yellow Xanax bars would be #1. I do not like the green dava bars they do not look right and are not as strong but that just my opinion

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast