Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gador Xanax

1. Quote Originally Posted by itis View Post
    I would suggest an OP, probably an IOP. Though theres always the BI or EO's. Your probably gonna have to read around and ask questions until those make any sense, and by than you'll know.
    What does BI and EO mean? lol sorry sweetie, I'm a noob at this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Blockhead View Post
    And don't forget that two high quality well priced 1mg Alprazolam tabs equals (1) 2mg bar and can very often end up costing you less per mg than the bars. Too much focus on the bars IMO. And the more popular they become the higher the likelihood of obtaining counterfeits, again IMO.
    I find that's usually true with 1mg, however i don't know if its placebo or not but 4 .5mg or 8 .25mg never seem the same as a bar. Maybe its the brand, maybe its all in my head.

I should be recieving some Gador bars this week for the first time I'm real excited, from all i hear they're as good or better then US made bars and i hope they live up to it.
    Helpful Blockhead, mojomonster Rated helpful
    Like Tabby liked this post

@DizzyBoy. BI means blatantly illegal. It's an old Drugbuyers Forum term and a lot of
    members would like to see it go. But for now, it's still used.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 4 minutes after the last post:*
    @DizzyBoy, not sure about EO. ii searched it and nothing came up. Maybe a more
    experienced member will let you know what it means. Sorry
    Last edited by Piper; 03-19-2012 at 10:32 AM.

4. Bar, pill, ball, whatever - it's the same. Some companies reflect the strength of their compound visually, but that's mostly for people who are challenged in some way. Especially elderly, they don't recognize one tablet from another, but there's a big difference in 0.25mg alprazolam and 1mg. The rest is just placebo effect.

It's not just X's, all generics have the same compound in the stated amount. There are different fillers and binders, but that doesn't affect the effect. Assuming we're talking about big known corporations, not some Pakistani workshops.

@DizzyBoy @Piper by eo I was simply reffering to email only. Not really sure why members want to drop BI, unless they're trying to be more politically correct? I mean its really just calling apples what they are, apples
    Like Piper liked this post
    High is the way, but all eyes are upon the ground

@itis, I understand that.Everyone is using the term now. -

Blockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Blockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizzy View Post
    I find that's usually true with 1mg, however i don't know if its placebo or not but 4 .5mg or 8 .25mg never seem the same as a bar. Maybe its the brand, maybe its all in my head.

I should be recieving some Gador bars this week for the first time I'm real excited, from all i hear they're as good or better then US made bars and i hope they live up to it.
    @Brizzy, When I speak of quality 1mg Alprazolam I am referencing Ksalol from Eastern Europe of which as of today I have a sh*tload of which I wasn't even expecting. What I was expecting has severely kicked my high tolerance ass and I will be signing off soon. (Gador products are very good quality but I shop for cost per mg of effective chemical although it usually involves the purchase of several hundred units). You will enjoy the Gadors, trust me. BTW I do not re-sell, they are all for my own head.

Ordered some Gador bars from an Argentinian site (ClubA..). Have yet to pull the trigger on the Western Union payment. Wondering if anyone has had a positive experience with them. Thanks.

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    They were the best but in 2008-2009 a bunch closed down due
    to export issues. PharmaciaLatina, Farmakos, Todo, SCAM (oops CAM Cheap argentine meds.) PharamaCityusa. Do HEAVY research on these places!!
    Like mimi liked this post

10. I've had a lot of good experiences with ClubAl.. especially when they were formerly known as Pharmacityusa. Always went with WU and only had one lost shipment which they re-shipped. However, my last order I am missing one partial shipment which they reshipped supposedly but I never received it. The only thing I get is 2mg Gadors. They definitely have those in stock...I wish I could see the senior forum cuz they have a thread there for this site and it'd be nice to see some current reviews.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 6 minutes after the last post:*

Also, Gadors are my favorite brand of xanies by far. Always felt their potency was top notch and if given a choice would choose their brand over any others.
    Last edited by grego15; 06-02-2012 at 02:20 PM.

11. I hope I dont get in trouble for this post but I placed and order with gador.net (mispelled for a reason) It was a small order and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this site or have I been ripped off. I have another question. How are you suppose to know which pharmacies that you are not allowed to talk about. Oh well, if anyone out there knows the site I am talking about and has had experience with them I would appreciate the feed back..... Thanks

12. I keep hearing awesome things about these ksalols. Gador's are probably one of my favorite brands at this point, but I can't say I've tried them all! Probably going to order some ksalols soon and I'll be sure to compare them both!

ajax will become famous soon enoughajax will become famous soon enough

I'm looking to order clubalps gador bars, does anyone have info on the quality of there gador 2mg xanax?

14. I am getting to where I will need to be placing a order soon. It's been a while since I have used Ambar and haven't seen much on the boards. Can anyone just give me a thumbs up or down on the service from lately.

Thanks!

a quiet little white-bred white trash redneck mountain town
    Blues is a jewel in the roughBlues is a jewel in the roughBlues is a jewel in the roughBlues is a jewel in the roughBlues is a jewel in the roughBlues is a jewel in the roughBlues is a jewel in the roughBlues is a jewel in the roughBlues is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by srfr View Post
    Ordered some Gador bars from an Argentinian site (ClubA..). Have yet to pull the trigger on the Western Union payment. Wondering if anyone has had a positive experience with them. Thanks.
    i ordered some a while back from that place.
    They ignored my emails for weeks. That's why i went else where.
    Then they finally billed me
    in an almost threatening manner, first email was pay now
    2nd email was pay now, 3rd was you better pay now or else in a
    round about way.
    could you let me know how you got on

16. Quote Originally Posted by Dougfresh View Post
    I am getting to where I will need to be placing a order soon. It's been a while since I have used Ambar and haven't seen much on the boards. Can anyone just give me a thumbs up or down on the service from lately.

Thanks!
    Just thought I would give this post another shot. Anyone have experience with the V's from here or any experience from here lately?

downhomeguy will become famous soon enoughdownhomeguy will become famous soon enoughdownhomeguy will become famous soon enough

I'm pretty sure your original post was seeking the name of a vendor that will supply what you referenced in your Thread Title. I believe that if you really start reading the forum that you might might that you don't want to go to all the trouble of finding them.

You might decide that they are to expesive.

You might find that the vendor is not does not seem to be as reliable enough for you.

You may decide the shipping times are way too long.

You might find out that there are different brands, while possibly not as potent, are much cheaper, get to you quicker and may not be as risky.

On that last little note, all that could depend totally on what part of the world you live in.

Now, by the time you have looked into this you might have found what you were looking for originally or that you wat o in a completely different direction.

The majority of every bit of this information is located in this forum.

One last thing: PLEASE READ THE RULES. It will make it better on you and us quite often and we would like you to stick around and become a member of a great forum!!

Good Luck!!
    Like Viewsonical liked this post

Viewsonical has a spectacular aura aboutViewsonical has a spectacular aura aboutViewsonical has a spectacular aura aboutViewsonical has a spectacular aura aboutViewsonical has a spectacular aura aboutViewsonical has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by downhomeguy View Post
    I'm pretty sure your original post was seeking the name of a vendor that will supply what you referenced in your Thread Title. I believe that if you really start reading the forum that you might might that you don't want to go to all the trouble of finding them.

You might decide that they are to expesive.

You might find that the vendor is not does not seem to be as reliable enough for you.

You may decide the shipping times are way too long.

You might find out that there are different brands, while possibly not as potent, are much cheaper, get to you quicker and may not be as risky.

On that last little note, all that could depend totally on what part of the world you live in.

Now, by the time you have looked into this you might have found what you were looking for originally or that you wat o in a completely different direction.

The majority of every bit of this information is located in this forum.

One last thing: PLEASE READ THE RULES. It will make it better on you and us quite often and we would like you to stick around and become a member of a great forum!!

Good Luck!!
    I Love this. Thanks for posting it. The senior member rules can be frustrating (not there yet) but probably totally worth it!

downhomeguy will become famous soon enoughdownhomeguy will become famous soon enoughdownhomeguy will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by itis View Post
    @DizzyBoy @Piper by eo I was simply reffering to email only. Not really sure why members want to drop BI, unless they're trying to be more politically correct? I mean its really just calling apples what they are, apples
    Thanks DizzyBoy - Both of those had just slipped my mind and I knew them before. I agree that BI should go as it seems to associate automatically with something illegal when there are many statements that could be made in reference to something "BI" that is completely OK in it's context.

I haven't had Gadors in a while (love em), and just found a hearty stash I forgot I had. WIN!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast