Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gador Xanax vs Ksalol Xanax?

1. I would have to say that I am an all time Gador 2mg lover. The 1mg Ksalols are very, very good. Both can be obtained easily inside the US, W/O having to wait for 6 weeks for a package from SA or Serbia. They just cost more if you buy them in the US. I'd rather pay a little more to have my Gadors or Ksalols in 3-5 days. But if you are buying in bulk, you'd have to roll the dice and send a decent sum of $$ and wait, wait and wait.
    2mg Gador = ***** stars
    1mg Ksalol = **** stars

It also depends on how fresh they are when you get them. Out of all the Xanax in the world tese are the 2 best brands, with Denvers coming in 3rd (thats debatable, I only had them 3x).

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

If you can get 2mg Gadors in foil punch packs that have a really good expiration date on them, they are unbeatable. I haven't been able to get the punch packs since todofarmacia went away. Those were phenomenal.
    Last edited by dkane360; 06-25-2012 at 02:47 PM.

2. I have very high opinions of both of these brands. It all depends on price and availability. If I someone could get - THE FOLLOWING IS JUST AN EXAMPLE AND IS BASED ON NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE OF PRICING, JUST AND EXAMPLE .(2mg Gadors for $2.50/ea or 1mg Ksalols for $1.50/ea) you would simply have to go with the better price and availability. If you're able to get either, be grateful. They truly are the finest Alprazolam in the world IMO.
    Helpful compass Rated helpful

DeepSouth is offline Banned Reason: Shill like posts (constantly pushing vendor for users, rather then just a simple review) arguing with other users that don't agree with this vendor
    DeepSouth will become famous soon enoughDeepSouth will become famous soon enoughDeepSouth will become famous soon enough

Yes Ksalol is one of the best 1mg Alps in the world! But, Gador 2mg bars are one of the best 2mg in the world! Now, I dont know if Gador makes a 1mg or anything else they make.. I do have alot of knowledge of the Ksalols, my friends get them in the tons from Serbia and I pretty much always have some on hand, they are definately better than anything American. Pretty much all a Ksalol is, is a generic Upjohn 1mg football. But comparing the 2 you have mentioned would be hard for me.

4. Just took a gador and I think it may be the best Xanax if ever had

Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSouth View Post
    Yes Ksalol is one of the best 1mg Alps in the world! But, Gador 2mg bars are one of the best 2mg in the world! Now, I dont know if Gador makes a 1mg or anything else they make.. I do have alot of knowledge of the Ksalols, my friends get them in the tons from Serbia and I pretty much always have some on hand, they are definately better than anything American. Pretty much all a Ksalol is, is a generic Upjohn 1mg football. But comparing the 2 you have mentioned would be hard for me.
    @DeepSouth Gador makes does 1 mg xanax. In a way I like them better than the bars. Much sturdier than the 2mg bars, and don't generaly get broken when shipped, but hard to find. Maybe I am misinterpreting the last part of your post, but Ksalols are little round blue guys, not footballs. Anyway both are top quality (some say 2 ksalols are better than a a 2mg gador, others say the opposite). If you have/get either consier yourself blessed.

As far as I know no one (and I can't blame them) has or wants to spend the few hundeds bucks to get the lab testing done to see what the actual amount of xanax in each is),

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by Patseers View Post
    Can you break the kasols in half in anyway? Would a pill cutter work? Any experiences on how to break those in half would be helpful.

My tolerance is quite low at the moment(been taking .5 mg Xanax couple times during week, sometimes more) I do not want to get a high tolerence so limit use.
    @Patseers Yep my complaint aboy Ksaols, no score. I have been told by several people that a decent pill cutter will work, but never bought one and tried it.
    Last edited by Carter; 07-02-2012 at 07:34 PM.
    Rule 62: Don't take yourself too seriously

I tried making this comparison, 2 ksalols vs 1 gador, and didnt really notice a significant difference. neither was foil blister packed and I am not sure of the expiration date but I trust my source/s that they were at the very least not expired.

I'd be interested to see how a single 1mg ksalol stacks up against a 1mg pfizer upjohn 90, anyone have any experiences with this comparison?

SedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really nice

Seems like all the info I am gathering is not doing me too much use. Everything is in the senior section and it takes awhile to get there. I so want to try and find quality products.....but it's gonna take some time. I want to see some golden sites and be able to talk to people who know what they are talking about and have been doing this expertly for years. Man one of these days im gonna have something intelligent to talk about. lol.

If anyone can pm about the gadors and ksaols that would be great. If not its ok, I guess sooner or later I will climb the ladder to get a peek.
    Last edited by SedateMe; 07-09-2012 at 05:42 AM.

crucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond repute
    crucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond repute
    @JTT; -- Just keep in mind that we were all new once and that we all had to meet the same requirements to gain access to the senior forum. By the way -- for the most part, one can find what they need in the open forum. One just has to research and read quite a bit... and keep your eyes peeled. Also, read the forum rules. Requesting a pm is against the rules here - just a heads up.

Link to rules: Forum Rules <-- IMPORTANT!
    Last edited by crucibelle; 07-09-2012 at 05:45 AM.
    Helpful PurpleCat, Coheed Rated helpful
    Like Carter, Blockhead liked this post
    True friends stab you in the front. -- Oscar Wilde

SedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really nice

I am so glad I found this thread/post. I have a contact and the price if right for the blue ksalol. Good to know they are good quality. anyone know shipping times from serbia?

Quote Originally Posted by enigma View Post
    I am about to place an order for the ksalol xanax from galenika. Anyone have experience with these. I have an option to go with the purple footballs but don't want to.
    I odered some of the ksalol so will let everyone know how they work out.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 5 minutes after the last post:*

How many people also use ******** pharmacy reviews? They seem to be very open- I think they were DB people. Does anyone who has severe insomnia have any suggestions for sleep rather than pills. 20 years I've been going through this, and my tolerance is high. Thank you!
    Last edited by milltigg; 07-15-2012 at 01:06 AM.

JoBohrer will become famous soon enoughJoBohrer will become famous soon enoughJoBohrer will become famous soon enoughJoBohrer will become famous soon enough

Hi guys,

I can only speak from the Ksalol because the Gador Xanax i dont know ...from which country they came ? To the Ksalol i have to say they are the best xanax i have ever used...even better as the pfizer footballs ...but its all 1mg ...if the Gador have 2 mg or it gives in 2 mg then i can not ask what is better i only can say that i found the ksalol superb.

Greets
    Johannes

@milltigg ...how can you order 3 hours ago if i want to order it comes out of stock can you help me.
    Last edited by JoBohrer; 07-15-2012 at 04:52 AM.
    Like Carter liked this post
    Loved me then when i supply less because then i needed most

The Gador brand is from Argentina and is widely respected as some of the best 2mg bars available.

Gladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to behold

They are both top notch generic Alprazolam from Serbia and Argentina!

I do not indorse taking Alprazolam unless prescribed by a licensed physician.
    Last edited by Gladheart; 07-16-2012 at 10:18 PM.
    Like Carter, willonia liked this post
    Live Free or Die

not to be a nag as I posted this earlier, but how would you guys compare a single 1mg ksalol to a single 1mg pfizer/upjohn 90?

Gladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to behold

@endo1

I was never that impressed with Upjohn 90 1mg Xanax. I purchased them from AEC about 6 months ago. They were not a total bust, but maybe 60-70% the strength of a US made 1mg generic Alprazolam pill IMO. The batch I received from Romania may have been on the weak side. I would rate the blue Ksalols up to 1.5mg of Alprazolam IMO. I am having a little difficulty finding Ksalols recently, not sure why. It seems like it is raining 2mg Gador bars these days!

I think they are both great options for short term use to treat GAD and panic disorders. I also believe there are most likely some great purple UpJohn 90 Xanax footballs available from the right vendor or pharmacy.

I do not recommend using Alprazolam unless you are prescribed the drug from a licensed physician. Long term treatment of anxiety with Alprazolam is not recommended.
    Helpful Bobby5555 Rated helpful
    Like endo1, Carter liked this post
    Live Free or Die

synthetikal is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum; multiple accounts
    synthetikal has a spectacular aura aboutsynthetikal has a spectacular aura aboutsynthetikal has a spectacular aura aboutsynthetikal has a spectacular aura aboutsynthetikal has a spectacular aura about

thought id chime in, got my ksalols n some bensedine today, i love ksalols like @Carter said for size, not sure how you equate them equal to gadors price wise they are a lot cheaper in my math, er i suppose if you only grab a hand skip and a jump worth...i honestly think the sudetenland meds are made to last thru a nuclear winter, small, harder then shit...reminds me of this one girls nips.
    Helpful Gladheart, sambob Rated helpful
    Like Carter, Blockhead liked this post

@synthetikal

I like your description of the blue ksalols! Nothing beats a good laugh on a hot Monday night in my part of the world!
    Like synthetikal, Carter, sambob liked this post
    Live Free or Die

synthetikal is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum; multiple accounts
    synthetikal has a spectacular aura aboutsynthetikal has a spectacular aura aboutsynthetikal has a spectacular aura aboutsynthetikal has a spectacular aura aboutsynthetikal has a spectacular aura about

Arrow tellin me

Quote Originally Posted by Gladheart View Post
    @synthetikal

I like your description of the blue ksalols! Nothing beats a good laugh on a hot Monday night in my part of the world!
    you're tellin me, I was out on the flow crib down rigging most of the day, hotter then crap and caught 6 halibut and some small rockfish =/
    Like Gladheart, sambob liked this post

19. I've been searching around as well. No luck

20. also depends if you are sharing with friends, the ksalols are "suspect" to many folks out there who dont know whats up, gadors on the other hand look like what they are expecting.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast