Thread: How to check the balance on a GreenDot MoneyPak??/

HenryHill is offline Honorable Member
    HenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really nice

Default How to check the balance on a GreenDot MoneyPak??/

I don't see any way to check the balance on your moneypak? ( looking at https://www.moneypak.com/ ). Do you have to call customer service and speak with a rep? The number on the back did not have an option to check your balance when I called it and CS is closed for now. Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by HenryHill; 10-07-2011 at 02:19 AM.

akl63 is offline Exalted Member
    akl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant future

I remember I had this same problem.
    From the site,

"How do I know if the money is now on my Card?

You can call the customer support number on the back of your card to check the available balance."

Kinda silly I thought not being able to check online.

HenryHill is offline Honorable Member
    HenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by akl63 View Post
    I remember I had this same problem.
    From the site,

"How do I know if the money is now on my Card?

You can call the customer support number on the back of your card to check the available balance."

Kinda silly I thought not being able to check online.

I saw that also, called the number, and the menu had no mention of checking balance. I assume you had to call and talk to a representative? Thanks for the reply

akl63 is offline Exalted Member
    akl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant futureakl63 has a brilliant future

Yea keep hitting 0 til someone picks up.

basehead is offline Senior Member
    basehead will become famous soon enoughbasehead will become famous soon enough

or if you have paypal, go on your paypal and click on the tab send funds by moneypak.

then they ask you to write the MP# and then theyll show you how much is in it or how much $$ u want to spend
    Helpful riverstyx Rated helpful