NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 915 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: using credit card with western union

Blockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Blockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by smokinjoe View Post
    @Blockhead, you have good ideas about protecting yourself from "sam", Ive done most of that ,but the car ownership in the llc? thats good! You care to elaborate casually on how a brothers friend's sisters mother might set that up.@Keith K Stone you know that if you park that ride in a cave the hidden gps will not transmit, Marine get the slack out!
    @smokinjoe, Although my strategies may quite well deflect "Sam" I have put mine in place to become "judgement proof" as several banks are not amused with the manner in which I used their quite generous balance transfer checks and a few doctors and hospitals are equally unamused at my refusal to pay the balance that my PPO Insurance doesn't cover. In Jan. of '08 my FICO was 840 but at last glance it was in the low 400s. I cashed it out. I don't need credit any longer. F*ck the banks and the healthcare providers too. All of these illegal immigrants get free healthcare so I just jumped on the bandwagon with the exception that I want quality which only comes with a PPO Health Care Plan. I carry a sky high deductuble, but if I'm not going to pay it, what difference does it make? Anthem does not care if I pay the provider or not but they credit the amount due to my deductible none the less. With regard to setting up a single member LLC which is what I did in New Mexico which has strict privacy laws and no annual reporting requirements or any other type of Corporation I recommend Incorporation Paradise in Nevada. My father is a retired professional confidence man and they were his entity of choice and my 1/2 brother still uses them as the apple didn't roll far from the tree. Very cost effective and it is all done online.
    Helpful Sj2011 Rated helpful

in my country there is no option of charging western union to ones credit card. its all cash only. i hate using wu or money gram. paypal is much better
    Like sarahrunon liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12