Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: paying with wu online to iop with your own personal....

mrcoolguy is offline Banned Reason: Commercial representative of a vendor of controlled substances
    mrcoolguy is a jewel in the roughmrcoolguy is a jewel in the roughmrcoolguy is a jewel in the roughmrcoolguy is a jewel in the roughmrcoolguy is a jewel in the roughmrcoolguy is a jewel in the roughmrcoolguy is a jewel in the roughmrcoolguy is a jewel in the rough

Default paying with wu online to iop with your own personal....

does wu get suspicious after time why one would constantly be transferring money to india or another country? and also should i worry using my own bank debit card to do wu online transfer, will this haunt me later on in life? i dont plan to order allot every month, maybe 1-2 small quantities each month

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    paying with wu online to iop with your own personal....
    shelle is offline Banned Reason: Reporting member-only discussions to a vendor
    shelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant future

@mrcoolguy I am not a WU expert--I have a very good handle on MG however. My guess is India probably won't hit any radars if you keep it low. I know with a good degree of certainty MG isn't putting any measures in place to look at India transfers. Again keep them low.

I am not a fan of using a card --ever--for WU/MG. But that's just me.
    Last edited by shelle; 12-19-2014 at 09:00 PM.
    Helpful mongoose, wildings, waw Rated helpful

mrcoolguy is offline Banned Reason: Commercial representative of a vendor of controlled substances
    mrcoolguy is a jewel in the roughmrcoolguy is a jewel in the roughmrcoolguy is a jewel in the roughmrcoolguy is a jewel in the roughmrcoolguy is a jewel in the roughmrcoolguy is a jewel in the roughmrcoolguy is a jewel in the roughmrcoolguy is a jewel in the rough

thanks , maybe il go the money route, i tried a supermarket and the lady looked at me weird like why the hell is a white boy sending money to india lol so i did a wu online,
    Like slick76 liked this post

shelle is offline Banned Reason: Reporting member-only discussions to a vendor
    shelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant futureshelle has a brilliant future

Lots of legit reasons one sends funds anywhere: kids, rescue missions, buying beads, support of a religious organization--whatever. Millions of people all over the world send money all over the place.
    Helpful mongoose Rated helpful
    Like Mira, jasmi3113, KYMISTWALKER liked this post

Ocean View is a splendid one to beholdOcean View is a splendid one to beholdOcean View is a splendid one to beholdOcean View is a splendid one to beholdOcean View is a splendid one to beholdOcean View is a splendid one to beholdOcean View is a splendid one to beholdOcean View is a splendid one to beholdOcean View is a splendid one to beholdOcean View is a splendid one to beholdOcean View is a splendid one to beholdOcean View is a splendid one to beholdOcean View is a splendid one to beholdOcean View is a splendid one to beholdOcean View is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoolguy View Post
    does wu get suspicious after time why one would constantly be transferring money to india or another country? and also should i worry using my own bank debit card to do wu online transfer, will this haunt me later on in life? i dont plan to order allot every month, maybe 1-2 small quantities each month
    They are always suspicious, as this is one of the most used ways of committing fraud on a bank, and some operators do ask more questions than others.

Best thing is to have a good story if needed and be as calm as possible, remember that they don't want you using it for any purchase, because they don't like to argue about refunds. Other than that-most IOP's will tell you to go in person, its easy and no questions asked.

Jus have some forms at home and fill them out before you go to the location, if you choose to. It doesn't even cross my mind to do it over the phone anymore, but you might be comfortable, so go for it ! Good Luck.
    Last edited by Ocean View; 12-21-2014 at 12:11 AM.
    Helpful mongoose, timbletoes Rated helpful

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    I've always used $CASH$ only for WU.
    Like mongoose, fish farmer D, Pekolow, MrE liked this post
    "Loose Lips Sink Ships"

Denise44 has a spectacular aura aboutDenise44 has a spectacular aura aboutDenise44 has a spectacular aura aboutDenise44 has a spectacular aura aboutDenise44 has a spectacular aura about

I always use cash in person & don't use debit cards for anything except cash WD. Just don't like the idea of providing a number connected w my checking acct! If you're going to use a card, credit is the way to go! Where I do my transfers, I haven't been asked the questions, or for ID. One time she said, I assume you know the person you're sending to & I said of course! Wouldn't be sending to someone I didn't know! We had a laugh.
    Helpful timbletoes, Cash Rated helpful
    Like mongoose, MRNUTTY liked this post

mongoose has much to be proud ofmongoose has much to be proud ofmongoose has much to be proud ofmongoose has much to be proud ofmongoose has much to be proud ofmongoose has much to be proud ofmongoose has much to be proud ofmongoose has much to be proud ofmongoose has much to be proud ofmongoose has much to be proud ofmongoose has much to be proud ofmongoose has much to be proud ofmongoose has much to be proud ofmongoose has much to be proud ofmongoose has much to be proud ofmongoose has much to be proud of

@mrcoolguy Just to repeat what I have read and agree with based on personal experience. I have never used (successfully) Moneygram, but I, like has been mentioned above, use the following procedure: WU, cash, in person, in a rough neighborhood. All the better if they speak little to no English.

Never try online. That seems to almost never work (that was my one and only experience with Moneygram).

Easy as pie.

Best of luck to you.

Kind regards,

mongoose
    Helpful ron123, shylock Rated helpful
    "There are many things of which a wise man might wish to be ignorant." Emerson

I've used wu online with MasterCard for years. MasterCard called the first time to verify the charge and now it just goes through. If I go over $300 they won't put it through but anything under tht goes right through. I live in the middle of nowhere so it is a lifesaver for me.
    Helpful Grits_M, mel114 Rated helpful
    Like wildings, slick76 liked this post

just wondering, how come when using wu online, some vendors require you call to verify transaction, or wu can choose to cancel the transaction as opposed to in person. I noticed today when i sent funds to another vendor using wu online with a different card than my bank card, i had to answer some more security questions online but than it went through fine with that card

so my question is on wu online when you have to call is it because of the VENDOR in the wu system, or your CARD info?

Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcoolguy View Post
    just wondering, how come when using wu online, some vendors require you call to verify transaction, or wu can choose to cancel the transaction as opposed to in person. I noticed today when i sent funds to another vendor using wu online with a different card than my bank card, i had to answer some more security questions online but than it went through fine with that card

so my question is on wu online when you have to call is it because of the VENDOR in the wu system, or your CARD info?
    Its not necessary to post the same question in two different threads.
    Helpful Cash, Mecha Rated helpful
    Like ron123 liked this post

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Its not necessary to post the same question in two different threads.
    @mrcoolguy, it is actually a rule not to do so - just think about the thread where you'll get the best response and post it once...if no one answers after a few days, quote yourself and ask again...that way it stays at the top of the list, but in just one thread. Just a helpful hint.
    Helpful Mira, Mecha Rated helpful
    Like ron123 liked this post
    September 9, 2015

djdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nice

Recently did a MG transfer online with my MasterCard and they froze the transaction. I called them and they asked me a ton on questions. Just be calm and answer the questions logically. The questions revolved around whether the transaction was for goods. Make sure to indicate they are for services or something else. Transaction went smoothly after that. I don't know of a way this could possibly come back later in life to haunt you, anyone have input on that?
    Helpful eestuw, Roz Rated helpful
    Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting.

@djdsk8 don't worry about it. Both Western Union and MoneyGram do this. I find MoneyGram more likely to do it. Don't do online to much as they will cancel your account BAM. It is all about where you are sending it or who you are sending it to if the name is flagged. M.
    Like djdsk8 liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

fish farmer D is offline Banned Reason: Relaying forum discussions to a vendor
    fish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud of

@mrcoolguy, I, like @mongoose, use a MG that is located in a small mexican/international market as money is sent all over the world all the time. Never any questions or problems. I just feel more comfortable doing it at this kind of establishment. FFD
    Like waw liked this post

timbletoes is offline Banned Reason: Started arguments, made mostly pointless posts
    timbletoes will become famous soon enough

I believe the limit is 10k/ per wu transfer, don't quote me. But keep it small, keep it smart, and I think a number of wire transfers to a "friend" vs "unfriendly" Ally to your home govt is a responsible and viable question that should be answered by someone who is not a newbie, like me.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, stick to cash, fill forms out beforehand, and avoid affluent neighborhoods is my advice.,
    Helpful john lurker, MrBobby Rated helpful

john lurker is a glorious beacon of lightjohn lurker is a glorious beacon of lightjohn lurker is a glorious beacon of lightjohn lurker is a glorious beacon of lightjohn lurker is a glorious beacon of lightjohn lurker is a glorious beacon of lightjohn lurker is a glorious beacon of lightjohn lurker is a glorious beacon of lightjohn lurker is a glorious beacon of lightjohn lurker is a glorious beacon of lightjohn lurker is a glorious beacon of light

I like to get a stack of forms, and pre fill them out at home, so that you are just presenting a sheet to busy cashier at some store. If there are any questions Just point to the form. Sometimes they ask if I know the person and of course I say yes, I use him as a software developer to help with my projects. Then pay cash from my pocket. If they demand an ID then you take back the form and cash and tell them you will be back with your ID. Its hit or miss, sometimes they ask and sometimes they don't. But... if the receiver blows it, you can't get the money back unless you use your real name. So you have to trust the receiver not to blow it.
    Helpful MorganBC Rated helpful
    Like MrE liked this post

There are far more people sending money home to family in 3rd world countries just like the ones we send our money to. It's nothing to stress about.

molgera will become famous soon enoughmolgera will become famous soon enough

I use the online MG for payments being sent to the same person over and over. If its a new vendor i'll use cash but over time the more money you send to one person the less 'suspicious' it seems, like genarr3 said MG is used mostly for sending money from one country to another for personal reasons.
    Like cajunbulldog liked this post
    Please excuse my arrogance as it is an adverse effect of my new confidence treatment G_G

My local western union office has started asking me a lot of questions,last time I just told I was helping a family member with paying he's rent. That seemed to work and they completed the transfer within minuts

22. paying with wu online to iop with your own personal....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast