NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1136 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: www.blissmeds.net (formerly blissmeds.com)

fredtatem is offline Banned Reason: Shill reviews. Vendor in disguise.

I ordered Ativan 2mg by Wyeth 120 pills on May 23rd, (yesterday) at 11:45PM. I got word they will give a tracking number in 24 hours. This will be my second order.

Quote Originally Posted by tinmuning View Post
    Blissmeds reps has been spamming different forums to attract customers to their site. Other than that, there are no feedbacks from other customers.

From tin said I don't know what to believe now from this place on their feedback. Big warning for new and current users. Their are many reputable places else where such as shaz that ship from pakistan with already established reviews. If you want to gamble your hard earn money go for it. So far it is only 1 person that says they have ordered from this place, with a reputation stating that blissmeds reps have been posting in forums shilling. You do your math, this just a complete warning
    Last edited by kmontayne; 05-24-2011 at 10:09 AM.

Art Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really nice

I got free samples from bliss meds. They were legit. I never actually ordered due to not having the meds I want.
    Like Keith K Stone liked this post
    "Passion Of The Christ Nails It!"

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I got free samples from bliss meds. They were legit. I never actually ordered due to not having the meds I want.
    Wow great news for us following and watching. I guess I should have said yes but I also declined becuase they aren't stocking the med I need.
    Like Keith K Stone, shey liked this post

I wonder if it's 2 late now 4 me? I would like to try their Ativan
    Last edited by Troubadour; 06-03-2011 at 07:36 PM. Reason: typo

@Art Vandelay how exactly do you go about getting a free sample?
    "music, to create harmony, must investigate discord"

Art Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by stillwater View Post
    @Art Vandelay how exactly do you go about getting a free sample?
    When DB forum was up he kept posting about his site and left a contact email. I contacted him and supplied shipping info and 3 days later I got 2 samples of a****n. When I told him they were fine but I wasn't interested in ordering he didn't even make a big deal.

However those prices are too good to be true on some of the meds. So Caveat Emptor.

But how would you know if the free samples they sent out represented the product they usually send out? Couldn't they just have the freshest, best-known stuff for samples?

Quote Originally Posted by eagleweasel View Post
    But how would you know if the free samples they sent out represented the product they usually send out? Couldn't they just have the freshest, best-known stuff for samples?
    That's better than I came up with. But it makes absolute sense. I just thought the hydro prices were way too low to be legit. Which is why I didn't order despite the free sample.

I got my order after 12 days, 4 days in customs. That doesnt include the three day weekend (15 days total). its quality like the other order i got of 2mg ativan by wyeth.

Azzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really nice

Default Well...

I am in a debate...
    I can order from Marco's via Skymed...Whom has reputation but cost is high. 2 bucks more for hydro than I pay on the street.. times that by 90 and there ya go a huge difference...
    Or here... 90 10 MG norco's for 395? God.. I wouldnt bother on the streets just because I can click away and deal with no one...

What I am doing is this because he replied to my email.
    1. I am asking for a sample, a mix of a few pain killers. If he declines then bye bye
    2. If the samples are legit, then I am going to ask him for a small order, only for a first time basis just to see. Because this man will be getting 400 or so a month from me, maybe more, he wins in the long run and I would be fine.
    3. If my smaller order goes through then I will order quantity from him from now on.

I will post all my results here, what I get etc... I want to put a lil risk in this but I will not risk a huge amount I cannot do. Especially when the streets rolls in shit even if that be random times and shady people. I'm a little drawn back that there are no reviews, however I am even more drawn back I have not heard people ordering from him and then saying he is a scam. Which makes me wonder if ANYONE orders from him.
    My roomate is from Pakistan, which helps me a lot so I am not worried that my apartment will look at this oddly if they deliver it at the office. I have ordered lots of stuff from India, etc, and have no problems. I am sending the email now and lets see what happends. I will post to let you all know. Personally, I like Marco's, so IDC a whole lot if he declines my demands. The guy needs loyal customers and should do one time special offer for new customers as when they will be loyal ones whom purchase and bring him $$$. Any good drug dealer knows this.

The very likely reason that a hydrocodone combo like Norco is much cheaper if coming from PAKISTAN is that they will be counterfeit.
    This drug is not manufactured or marketed in that country.
    Helpful shey Rated helpful

Cranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud of

@Azzamean , If you go to M's own website and read the guestbook you will see that he's not lacking in customers. You may be shocked at how popular he really is.He does have his own thread here, but you may be unable to access it. From my own experience he is amazing. I blew it my chances with him though, he will no longer answer my requests. He gave me the info twice after I had already went with somone else and I didn't cancel. That was enough. I am blacklisted from his services. Go to his website, read the guestbook, then you'll see what I regret losing him to this day.
    ~You are fearfully and wonderfully made.~

Azzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really nice

I was talking about Blissmeds on the customer lack, no I got an email from Marco's Escalante Skymed, so uhhh go with him? He replied and wants me to make an order?

Does Marco give samples? Blissmeds.net doesnt but I've received two succesful orders of Ativan. I want to order the vicodin now.

Im going to buy adderrall from them at blissmeds.net. It ships from the US. This company originates from Pakistan but has people in the US, Britain and Pakistan. Shipping is from multiple places they said like the adderrall ships from the US. Its really expensive but I cant find it on the street. I'll let you know when I order and how it goes.

JGALL321 will become famous soon enoughJGALL321 will become famous soon enough

Default blissmeds.net samples

@evertking Did you have to pay them for the samples they're sending or are they going to be free samples? I can't wait to get an update from you when you get them! This site offers a med that I really want that I can't find anywhere, at least not on a trustworthy site.

Quote Originally Posted by JGALL321 View Post
    @evertking Did you have to pay them for the samples they're sending or are they going to be free samples? I can't wait to get an update from you when you get them! This site offers a med that I really want that I can't find anywhere, at least not on a trustworthy site.
    Hey Jgall321 I was part of the group that got FREE samples in March. Blissmeds.net isnt doing it anymore though. They told me too many get free samples and never order.

JGALL321 will become famous soon enoughJGALL321 will become famous soon enough

Default ordering from blissmeds

@Fred tatum That's what I want to order from them too, adderall. If you do place an order I hope you come back and let us know how your experience was. I received adderall from india not too long ago, and it gave me a sedative effect. It was not a stimulant at all. Gave it several tries and extra doses. I still wonder what I put in my body. I hope blissmeds works out for you! For us!

Quote Originally Posted by JGALL321 View Post
    @Fred tatum That's what I want to order from them too, adderall. If you do place an order I hope you come back and let us know how your experience was. I received adderall from india not too long ago, and it gave me a sedative effect. It was not a stimulant at all. Gave it several tries and extra doses. I still wonder what I put in my body. I hope blissmeds works out for you! For us!
    Well the truth is when I was in the amphetamine forum talking about adderrall I said I had a source that I wouldnt reveal (it wasnt on the blissmeds site at the time, i was getting it from them because i asked if they had it). but now that they arent hiding that they have it anymore, thats why I put out my post saying Im ordering it. Ive been getting it from them for three months already it ships from the US and arrives via USPS in 3 to 4 days. Sometimes i get the non generic orange pills and sometimes i get the generic pink ones by ranbaxy pharm. actually the pink ones are stronger in my opinion even though the orange ones are the patented (or something) ones.
    Helpful JGALL321, shey Rated helpful

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast