Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cheapscripts.com

1. Default cheapscripts.com

I have recently found a new pharmacy site address called cheapscripts.net. They have a vast inventory,particularly anti-anxiety meds, And great prices. Check themout. They only accept e- checks but orders process very quickly.

cheapscripts dot net brings me to some search engine by that name. Maybe it's just me, I'm not the most tech savvy.
    Like Kittsoan1989 liked this post

3. The only controlled medications that cheapscripts sell are anti anxiety rxs like: valium,ativan, and klonopin. They claim to sell some narcotic pain relievers but, recommend you e--mail to get info and. Prices. Customer service is excellent.

Kittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud of

Yeah I looked around for it - cant seem to find it anywhere. Typing in CheapScripts.net or Cheapscripts.net just brings up a bunch of garbage - are we missing something?
    Like Kexessa liked this post

@sarahdorothy please check the site you posted, the information you're sharing does not take anyone to an actual site, it's just a poorly done mix/match sort of search engine that contains no useful information.
    Like Kittsoan1989 liked this post

azsundevil will become famous soon enough

@sarahdorothy only 3 posts and you're sharing a "NEW" site to save money? I think I'll say no and save MY money.
    Like Kittsoan1989, Caffeine2011 liked this post

It's ok @azsundevil, it's not a real site anyway. I don't now if the OP is pushing the flimsy search engine or what. .com doesn't work either. No clue, but obviously not anything to see here.
    Like Kittsoan1989, azsundevil liked this post

Kittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud of

AGREED - I don't know why someone with a post count of 3 would expect me to trust some random site - I work hard for my money - I'm not going to willingly get scammed!
    Like azsundevil liked this post

azsundevil will become famous soon enough

@Kexessa I know, the link brought me to some other site as well. Was just pointing out that I'm in no way interested even if the link did work. The thread and the posting member are inconsistent with something I would trust or even think about giving it a shot.
    Like Kexessa liked this post

The domain cheapscripts.net sells software products. @sarahdorothy I beleive the domain name is cheapscrips.net and they are in our blacklist because a couple years back they didn't deliver orders for several months and they didn't give any refunds. They might have got their act together by now but I think there's safer choices out there.

Moving this thread to the blacklisted OPs discussion section.

anything that has "scripts" in the address, is most definitely not gonna be legit unless they are completely out of their minds.. Most IOP's would try to make it seem less like a "no script type thing" thn a regular online drug store.

fish_bulb will become famous soon enoughfish_bulb will become famous soon enough

I used cheapscrips twice. decent quality, good price. The second time I never received anything at all. Not even an apology. I don't know if it was beginner's luck or only benzos are good or what.

Default Cheapscripts.com order arrived today

Before I found this forum, I searched for some cheap diazepam, and I came across Cheapscrips.com web site, and the prices were very cheap, so I emailed them and I got a prompt reply within 30 minutes. They were very polite, and I placed an order for some diazepam with them. I didn't know they were on the blacklist here, and I have emailed them twice to ask about the order, both times they were very nice and answered promptly.

I ordered on 3-15-12 got a confirmation a few days later with order number.

I did not get a tracking number, because they emailed me and told me the stuff was on backorder and would take an additional 10-14 days. After joining this forum and reading a lot, I pretty much had given up hope that I would ever see the order.

I emailed them again a week ago and they said it would be shipped in a few days. Today I got my mail, and behold, there was a nice envelope in the mail that had a return address from Canada, but had a stamp on it from Argentina. Inside were 100 pale yellow 5 mg tablets sealed in plastic, they were packed nicely and vacuum sealed.

So overall, the transaction took one month to complete and arrive at my door. But I have to say for me, Cheapscripts did what they promised and the order looks good. I hope this helps some of you who may wish to try an order with them as I did. From my experience I would recommend them, I know they have had issues in the past but I think they are trying to redeem their reputation which was very good a few years ago.

Stevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas440 View Post
    Before I found this forum, I searched for some cheap diazepam, and I came across Cheapscrips.com web site, and the prices were very cheap, so I emailed them and I got a prompt reply within 30 minutes. They were very polite, and I placed an order for some diazepam with them. I didn't know they were on the blacklist here, and I have emailed them twice to ask about the order, both times they were very nice and answered promptly.

I ordered on 3-15-12 got a confirmation a few days later with order number.

I did not get a tracking number, because they emailed me and told me the stuff was on backorder and would take an additional 10-14 days. After joining this forum and reading a lot, I pretty much had given up hope that I would ever see the order.

I emailed them again a week ago and they said it would be shipped in a few days. Today I got my mail, and behold, there was a nice envelope in the mail that had a return address from Canada, but had a stamp on it from Argentina. Inside were 100 pale yellow 5 mg tablets sealed in plastic, they were packed nicely and vacuum sealed.

So overall, the transaction took one month to complete and arrive at my door. But I have to say for me, Cheapscripts did what they promised and the order looks good. I hope this helps some of you who may wish to try an order with them as I did. From my experience I would recommend them, I know they have had issues in the past but I think they are trying to redeem their reputation which was very good a few years ago.
    Did you try the Meds? Are they what they said they were?
    Do they Have any markings on the tablets? Are they the Real Deal?
    Stare into my Avatar....Relax

I have not tried them yet, they came vacuum sealed in clear plastic, but I can't see any identifier marks on them. I emailed Cheapscrips and they assured me these are real and made in Buenos Aires in the pharmacy there, but the more I look at them the more I'm losing hope that they are the real deal. I could break one in half and taste it, because I've been taking diazepam for years and know how they taste.

I wonder if anyone else has gotten tablets that have no marking on them. I was hoping for a symbol, or a number that would identify the pill.

These tablets are yellow like my Teva's only a lot smaller. I'm searching for pill manufactures and pictures of diazepam tablets to see if anything matches these but so far everything I see has an identifier on it . This is turning out to be a bummer.

I have another order coming from AirExpress, and I know those will be genuine, they said they come in blister packs from the manufacturer, and they are branded with the expire date on the blister packs.

I'm sorry to say these meds from Cheapscrips may not be the real thing.

Gladheart has much to be proud ofGladheart has much to be proud ofGladheart has much to be proud ofGladheart has much to be proud ofGladheart has much to be proud ofGladheart has much to be proud ofGladheart has much to be proud ofGladheart has much to be proud ofGladheart has much to be proud ofGladheart has much to be proud ofGladheart has much to be proud ofGladheart has much to be proud ofGladheart has much to be proud ofGladheart has much to be proud ofGladheart has much to be proud of

@Nicholas440
    You are due some good luck my friend! The 1mg Xanax from AEC is good quality UpJohn 90. I hope you have had your credit card issue taken care of by AEC. They need to find out who in their company is destroying their good reputation by stealing CC numbers.

Good Luck On Your Order!
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Gladheart View Post
    @Nicholas440
    You are due some good luck my friend! The 1mg Xanax from AEC is good quality UpJohn 90. I hope you have had your credit card issue taken care of by AEC. They need to find out who in their company is destroying their good reputation by stealing CC numbers.

Good Luck On Your Order!
    Thanks Gladheart, I'm really hoping I get a brand name Diazepam from AirExpress, I've read many good things, saying they ship in blister packs and the stuff is great quality, so I have my fingers crossed.

Right now my AirExpress order has been sitting , its been "Process through that place in NY" so I'm just waiting for it to arrive, and I really hope its' blister packaged, I'll be one happy guy.

I use Diazepam for anxiety purposes, only as needed now and then, but my doctor retired, and it's almost impossible to get a doc to prescribe any benzo where I live anymore, so I'm trying the IOP way and hope it's a legit med...

Thanks again..
    Like Gladheart liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas440 View Post
    Thanks Gladheart, I'm really hoping I get a brand name Diazepam from AirExpress, I've read many good things, saying they ship in blister packs and the stuff is great quality, so I have my fingers crossed.

Right now my AirExpress order has been sitting , its been "Process through that place in NY" so I'm just waiting for it to arrive, and I really hope its' blister packaged, I'll be one happy guy.

I use Diazepam for anxiety purposes, only as needed now and then, but my doctor retired, and it's almost impossible to get a doc to prescribe any benzo where I live anymore, so I'm trying the IOP way and hope it's a legit med...

Thanks again..
    Blisters mean nothing anymore. all the good counter fitters can blister pack items for less than pennies. You just have to find a good supplier and stick with them. Sometimes it pays to spend more for someone you know is legit. just my 2 cents. it took me years to learn that.
    Like Richh, Mudgie liked this post

19. Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas440 View Post
    I have not tried them yet, they came vacuum sealed in clear plastic, but I can't see any identifier marks on them. I emailed Cheapscrips and they assured me these are real and made in Buenos Aires in the pharmacy there, but the more I look at them the more I'm losing hope that they are the real deal. I could break one in half and taste it, because I've been taking diazepam for years and know how they taste.
    I can't speak to cheapscripts, but a number of years back a regular pharmacy of mine provided me with diazepam 10mg sounding similar to what you describe. All I had known at that point were Roche blue tabs, and somehow I had not noticed the difference until a deal of time after getting my fill. I immediately thought I had been taken, but after doing a short bit of research I came to find there was indeed a legit Argentinean pharmaceutical company producing diazepam that matched my product.

This was long enough ago that I can't recall any imprints, but if memory serves correct I am fairly certain they were circular yellow tabs scored on one side, roughly the same dimensions as Roche 10mgs.

Again, can't say if what you got is legit, but it sounds pretty familiar. A little bit of google should answer your question.

Thanks for all the replies, I have googled and searched quite a bit trying to find out if Argentine pharmacy would make unmarked pills. I think they do, however I didnt get these in blister packs I got them loose in plastic which were sealed with a foodsaver vacuum sealer.

I emailed the guy at Cheapscrps, he is always polite, and I am also, there is no advantage in getting nasty with them, after all I ordered, they did fill, and deliver. So it's matter of determining if these pills are real or have any diazepam in them. He reasures me they are legit, and says they are "custom made in the Buenos Aries lab by a real chemist" This doesnt sound right to me. He also said if these tablets don't have any effect, let him know and he will resend a new batch for me.

So I don't know I'm stumped. Common sense tells me to take a tiny piece of the pill and just taste is... the other part of me says dont put anything in your mouth that you dont know what it is especially drugs.

Anyhow, I'll keep searching, this is what the pill looks like next to a genuine TEVA 5mg diazepam tablet. Front and back side of pill.

teva1 - cheapscripts.com

teva - cheapscripts.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast