NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1136 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rxmedpharm.com

1. Default rxmedpharm.com

any reviews?

I've seen this site once last year, I filled out the contact us page, they contacted me. And as soon as I received their first lie is when I told myself nope..

You can give them a shot if you want to, me personally I never ordered from them. But just spoke to them over the phone once. I remember this website because of the how the template looked. Not only that but on the FAQ it has this.

Q: Is it legal to order prescription drugs over the Internet?
    A: RXMedPharm.com does not offer legal advice. In most countries it is legal to order medicine online if the quantity in the shipment you are receiving does not exceed a 90 day supply for personal medical use and you are under the supervision of a physician. Please verify local regulations before placing an order. Where a prescription is required, we will require the prescription to be faxed to us. If you do not have a prescription, we may be able to refer you to a physician who can visit you or do an online or telephone consultation with you and then issue a prescription.

When I asked them if ordering was legal, just to hear what they had to say, first thing they said was, sure its legal. We have physical doctors writing prescriptions.

I asked where do you ship from, they said we ship from different locations. We don't know exactly because we use different places, but we do have actual doctors that write you a prescription.

I asked if I receive the prescription with the medication they said certainly. As soon as I place the order I should receive it within a few days.

Read the FAQs real close.. but we are talking about last year. could have been april or march. I don't remember the exact time frame because I didn't much attention to it.

But I did find this online as well:

Rxmedpharm.com Review | All Online Pharmacies Reviews And Ratings | Online Pharmacies Reviews & Ratings & Scam Reports

good luck with this company though if you do decide to give them a shot.

3. thanks for the help!

4. I ordered from here Abd recieved fake Xanax. Or very weak at best. Alltop brand from India.

I complained and they said they would re ship. It's been three weeks and I'm still waiting.

Radio silence on email too..

5. Update. They emailed me back. Said it's only days away. And if it didn't come I would get a full refund or another reship.

Pretty nice really, considering I'm still technically within the 30 day-ship period.

By the way I have EU Xanax from Romania. Or so they say. Will post back hopefully tomorrow with an update , induing pics of meds.

6. Quote Originally Posted by lightscamera View Post
    Update. They emailed me back. Said it's only days away. And if it didn't come I would get a full refund or another reship.

Pretty nice really, considering I'm still technically within the 30 day-ship period.

By the way I have EU Xanax from Romania. Or so they say. Will post back hopefully tomorrow with an update , induing pics of meds.
    Update..

I'ts now on it's way and when I asked again about what product I'd be getting I got..

"Thnkas for contacting us!

Please note that we have shipped Generic Xanax.

These are generic products that are manufactured from different suppliers, so shapes, colors and tastes could vary, but do not make the quality or authenticity of the product.

The important thing is that all of them contains the same active ingredient."

Will post back once/if I have product.

kineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant future

I thought it was illegal to import meds without a license? Only face to face consultations with a doctor are legal.What do you mean about within 30 day ship-period? Credit card chargebacks are not allowed when buying illegal drugs,it is mentioned in your credit card agreement.I sure hope you do not get ripped,getting fake pills first time is a bad sign.

8. [QUOTE=kineticode;57144]I thought it was illegal to import meds without a license? Only face to face consultations with a doctor are legal.What do you mean about within 30 day ship-period? Credit card chargebacks are not allowed when buying illegal drugs,it is mentioned in your credit card agreement.I sure hope you do not get ripped,getting fake pills first time is a bad sign.[/

I'd say the majority of people are on here for the same reasons i am.

so what happened @lightscamera ?

anything? ripoff?

QuiteTheMonocle will become famous soon enough

Things like this make me feel uneasy. Lightscamera didn't respond for two weeks. Who knows what happened to him/her, you know what I'm saying? Hopefully we get a response.

11. hey I'm here guys!!

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

update.. my package got snagged at customs.

BUT then I get a postage ticket to say I have a package at the post office, this was about three days later.

they were the same Alltops - 30 of them.

Strange! It's like they sent out two batches on accident and one got snagged
    Last edited by lightscamera; 05-25-2011 at 04:53 AM.

Hmm. fishy. are we all paranoid? thankfully I am paranoid but thankfully I also don't give an 'eF! I am trying to help myself and my family, not party and be an idiot moron drugg addict.

Glad it worked for you lightscamera, now i ahve a little more hope mine will come. shipped on 13th how long did it take your yours @lightscamera ?

13. Well, the one that got snagged by customs only took 11 days. But the one I mysteriously got in the mail just yesterday must have been a resend that I forgot about.

My first ever order from these guys was for 30 Xanax.

I received Alltop ones.. and wasn't happy.

I then wrote them an email and complained. They said sorry and they'll re-ship.

I waited and waited. And emailed... and they then said "sorry we'll have to reship."

So I waited and then got a letter from Customs saying it had been snagged.

So the order I actually received (just yesterday) must have been sent somewhere in the middle there.

And get this! I said my order was seized and they gave me a full refund! Gold!

I know that makes very little sense. But I hope it is of some use.

Moral of the story? They are legitimate. Good customer service. But it might be hit and miss with the meds.

I've tried the Alltops I have received and sleep like a baby on them. And I'm an insomniac most nights.

I've used medstoreonline and recived Brand Pfizer Xanax on two occasions.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 5 minutes after the last post:*

Oh and by the way, I'll never order online again. Not worth the risk of any legal action if they get me again.

I've found Melatonin to really help with sleep.
    Last edited by lightscamera; 05-26-2011 at 06:38 AM.

QuiteTheMonocle will become famous soon enough

So, @gullydubbs315 , was your order successful?

@QuiteTheMonocle I got an email this morning saying they said it has arrived...I have not recieved it. IDK what to do but wait. I responded to the email nicely, saying I had not received it, would wait a few more days and see what happens. bummed

Blockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Blockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Just visited their site for the heck of it. Those prices are outrageous. Why would any informed shopper purchase from them? WOW!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by gullydubbs315 View Post
    @QuiteTheMonocle I got an email this morning saying they said it has arrived...I have not recieved it. IDK what to do but wait. I responded to the email nicely, saying I had not received it, would wait a few more days and see what happens. bummed
    There are many good sites with positive feedback that are within reach on this site, I don't understand why anyone would take a chance with a site like this... well I guess we are all taking a chance but I would rather take a chance with a site that has delivered for 10/10 reviewers some on multiple occasions than risk a site that botched the only order that has EVER been reviewed, can someone explain this decision making to me??

I do not know, but I would hope they are legitimate with prices like that. Any good scam artist would know to price under the market.

19. So is this place legit? I've been looking everywhere for aderrall and this place actually lists them. Anyone gotten the aderrall from here?

kineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant future

If any site claims to sell Adderall,then you can pretty much figure that it is a bogus vendor.You can spend days on end looking for that stuff,and it just does not come through.Check the adhd section of this forum,and you will find a place for a comparable med there.
    Helpful C_Dub Rated helpful

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast