Thread: Rxtrue feedbacks

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute

Default Rxtrue feedbacks

Has anyone tried rxtrue.com?

There are very few reviews from the web---one said that his order came through but the site owner/rep kept on calling him even after the transaction was done.

Also, there are a few hints that rxtrue may be related to rxdirectnow.com.

Any other feedbacks?

QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

@tinmuning Unfortunately I've never heard of it. But the format seems vaguely familiar. The prices seem to be a tad expensive---$90 for 30 valium? That's $3 a pill. They all seem to cost around $3 a pill. I know Starlite is cheaper than that. Actually, I think even airsealed might be cheaper. Or healthy tabs even.

3. Is there such a thing as 15mg and 20mg valium pills? It seems like a large dose for most of the prescribed uses. Does roche make these sizes? It makes me suspicious to see this on the product list.

Lord is a splendid one to beholdLord is a splendid one to beholdLord is a splendid one to beholdLord is a splendid one to beholdLord is a splendid one to beholdLord is a splendid one to beholdLord is a splendid one to beholdLord is a splendid one to beholdLord is a splendid one to beholdLord is a splendid one to beholdLord is a splendid one to beholdLord is a splendid one to beholdLord is a splendid one to beholdLord is a splendid one to beholdLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by nothing13 View Post
    Is there such a thing as 15mg and 20mg valium pills? It seems like a large dose for most of the prescribed uses. Does roche make these sizes? It makes me suspicious to see this on the product list.
    @nothing13 I've been offered 25mg valium/diazepam and they're said to come in blister with spanish text on the blisters and 25 imprinted on the pills. I have googled such pills and found nothing so I'm not convinced until I try them myself. Dont know anything about this vendor though.

Rxtrue.com appears to be exactly the same as a number of other sites that are all connected and ship fake meds. These sites all have the same prices and supposed discounts. It is pretty unlikely that any site blatantly listing that many different meds and quanities, prices, is going to be legit. Buyer beware.

fnh will become famous soon enoughfnh will become famous soon enough

A place that offers 4 Bottles of BOOB BUILDER for $159 can't be trusted!
    Like Gramma liked this post

7. I have had nothing but great service and I got a bad batch from them one time and they replaced it immediately! Prices are great.