Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: InhousePharmacy.biz

Default InhousePharmacy.biz

I haven't seen this site listed anywhere, but I have bought from them for at least 5 years. Although I don't think they carry anything commonly "abused" they have been a very reliable source for things like antibiotics, thyroid, anti-depressants, birth control, etc.

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    So it looks like you can be considered a long-time customer. How's your transactions with them?
    Helpful leftwo Rated helpful

Hi tinmuning,

I have always had great service with Inhouse. I'm in the Mid-South US, and I've always received my orders in 2 (calendar) weeks or less. They are packaged nicely and I (usually) don't have to sign for them.

I like that this site takes both MC, Visa and Amex, and the security seems good. I've never had any hokey credit card charges with the card I use for them. They send you order and shipping confirmation e-mails. I wish I could comment on their customer service but thankfully, I've never had any reason to contact them.

I do order several things from them, but not everything as they don't always have the cheapest price. However, I would classify them as the most reliable international pharmacy I've used, out of the ~15 I have used in the last 10 years.

They used to be inhousepharmacy.com, but they got shut down by some US government thing...maye LegitScript if I am remembering correctly? Someone back on the Drugbuyers board described them as the Amazon.com of pharmacies, and I would have to agree.
    Like Otter Bob liked this post

4. This place is about as legit as you will find. It's been said that it isn't the spot for people looking for the "stronger" stuff , but what they have...they deliver. They will also tell you if they are out of stock and exactly when they send it. Atleast they do over the phone. They also have great prices on generic meds. Just an overall great site run by even better people.
    Like Blockhead, hossvcmc97 liked this post

5. I have ordered from them too for many years. I have a lot of pets and have gotten many of the stuff I keep on hand from them. (most animal meds can be found in human form or are labeled for humans anyhow). Another thing.. the price you see for the item has shipping already included in it. The price you see is the price you pay total. Their generics have been good quality. A lot of Cipla products which is good.
    Helpful hossvcmc97, djrick Rated helpful

6. Yep ditto ditto and ditto to all things already said about this place. They don't always have the cheapest price, (but occasionally they ARE cheaper by quite a bit) and sometimes the quantities they offer are somewhat limited, but never have I had a problem with them, and I've been ordering from them for quite a few years.
    They don't carry one of my meds, or I would order everything from them, and quit my other "regular" site, which has been very unreliable lately.
    Helpful djrick, dawgtired Rated helpful

7. Default Cipla is reputable

Cipla is a huge India-based company which manufactures generic equivalents used widely in Asia and Africa where many sick people can not afford the US versions.

InhousePharmacy is not the cheapest, but the products are genuine, have shelf life remaining, and arrive promptly.
    Helpful Harry Irene, djrick, dawgtired, Lilac Rated helpful
    Like hossvcmc97 liked this post

8. I have being using this pharmacy for more than three years and I agree with the above post. They sell non-controlled meds like birth control, acne, hair loss etc. that are reasonably priced, properly sealed with good expiration dates. They always arrive promptly. I have NEVER had a problem with them. Highly recommend!!
    Helpful Harry Irene, dawgtired, Lilac Rated helpful

I have been a customer of this pharmacy for more than 5 years too. I had a couple of orders that did not make it, contacted customer service and they reship without a problem. Excellent experience.
    Helpful Harry Irene Rated helpful

10. Thumbs up Another happy long-term customer

Hi peeps,

I have also been a long-time customer of inhousepharmacy and also used them before they changed their name from .com to .biz.

I use them for meds such as antibiotics, thyroids and migraine tablets. I can get the migraine tablets (sumatriptan) over here on prescription because I have diagnosed migraines but my doctor will prescribe like 4 at a time which costs 7.40 a month!

I buy it in bulk from inhousepharmacy and save myself a small fortune in prescription charges and found it to be very effective.

I've ordered from them at least 30 times over the years and found them to be very reliable. I only had one order go missing and never arrive but they immediately sent out a replacement with no questions asked.

I've made a few enquiries over email as well about their ability to source something for me and have always found them to be professional, knowledgeable and polite.

Independence is offline Banned Reason: Rival Vendor - Posting Several Incoherent Negative reviews On SEVERAL other vendors

I put in an order for trazadone and Clondine from this IOP and the orders never came. So I got refunded. I paid by wire-transfer.

I think honestly British custom offocials are confiscating meds entering the UK. Ive heard on more then 1 occasion under David Cameron's goverment there are meant to be changes in parcels, packages, medicines without prescription etc coming into the UK..Even within UK to UK. I would have thought paying V.A.T and what not you would get at least non-controlled meds but it seems mines were taken, too much of a concidence for 2 to be lost on separate occassions. Oh well I wont be touching this IOP for a while.

p.s am looking for a reliable pharmacy which has real/legit Catarpress/Clonidine. Anyone know?

crucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond repute
    crucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Independence View Post
    I put in an order for trazadone and Clondine from this IOP and the orders never came. So I got refunded. I paid by wire-transfer.

I think honestly British custom offocials are confiscating meds entering the UK. Ive heard on more then 1 occasion under David Cameron's goverment there are meant to be changes in parcels, packages, medicines without prescription etc coming into the UK..Even within UK to UK. I would have thought paying V.A.T and what not you would get at least non-controlled meds but it seems mines were taken, too much of a concidence for 2 to be lost on separate occassions. Oh well I wont be touching this IOP for a while.

p.s am looking for a reliable pharmacy which has real/legit Catarpress/Clonidine. Anyone know?
    Click Remedy sells Clonidine. I've never bought their clonidine, but I've been using them for a couple of years for generic tramadol & it is always legit. Never had a problem w/ them & their customer service is great. Another good thing is that orders over $25 come w/ free shipping. The bad thing is... orders can take a while to arrive (to the US). Average about 15-16 days, but I've had to wait almost a month a couple of times.

Edit: Just noticed you are in UK.. I think it takes less time for orders to arrive there, but I'm not certain.
    Last edited by crucibelle; 11-16-2011 at 02:58 PM.
    Helpful Harry Irene, djrick, Lilac Rated helpful
    Like dawgtired liked this post
    True friends stab you in the front. -- Oscar Wilde

Independence is offline Banned Reason: Rival Vendor - Posting Several Incoherent Negative reviews On SEVERAL other vendors

I think us British folks have more trouble with IOPs then you Americans.

@Independence, considering UK is much closer to EU and ASIA, I'd say you brits have it much better than anyone living in US.. Have you ever had to wait 1 1/2 month for your product to arrive? Never heard of any one in UK experiencing this..

15. I have used this IOP for many years the best by far I live in the west cost us always get my order in 7 to 12 days without fail.I have in all my years buying from them never had it stopped by homeland.

Quote Originally Posted by Independence View Post
    Were you refunded by the vendor or your bank? Did the vendor acknowledge or was there any communication between you and them about the orders not arriving? How long was it between you ordering and realizing they weren't going to arrive and getting a refund?

Vyking will become famous soon enough

I have just placed a small order with this IOP - a search on the net suggests they are legit.
    I'll let you know how things turn out.
    Like djrick, dawgtired liked this post

I'm very impressed with this IOP and will certainly be using them again.
    I placed my order on Friday 25th Nov and it was delivered to my door today (Wed 30th).
    I live on the east coast of Australia - no dramas with customs.
    Helpful Harry Irene Rated helpful
    Like SunnyAU, dawgtired liked this post

Clown will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Vyking View Post
    I'm very impressed with this IOP and will certainly be using them again.
    I placed my order on Friday 25th Nov and it was delivered to my door today (Wed 30th).
    I live on the east coast of Australia - no dramas with customs.
    @Vyking

I assume that was express shipping not regular?

@Clown yeah mate that was express but I wouldn't think normal shipping would take much longer as it's only coming from Vanuatu and it's not like Vanuatu is on Customs watch list.
    Helpful Clown Rated helpful
    Like djrick, dawgtired liked this post

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast