NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1263 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Uncle Z.net

Default Uncle Z.net

Recently ordered from these guys due to great reviews on multiple forums, I have now definitely found these forums are nothing but advertising, very sad and disappointing. Placed an order, sent payment, then sent info to them by email, no response for a week, then it was "we will contact you when and if we pick up payment". They picked up payment and said it "should" ship this week. Now I cannot get a response.

On another note I have received 3/3 very good shipments from Shaz, very very pleased with them.
    Helpful Lord Rated helpful

@boilermaker to help others especially the new comers and new to researching before purchasing, would you mind sharing what forums was it you read these reviews from to check it out. Places like those are places we need to be careful with. Ever since DB Went down, everyone scrambled every where and now people are starting to get hurt money wise just like you did. One too many bad people taking advantage of this situation.

3. Uncle Z is reliable, trust me. I don't do steroids (I only weigh 160 lbs), but I know many people that have placed orders with him. Don't worry, you'll get what you paid for.

4. Red face newbie

Hi, I am new. I've lost big bucks trying to find a good, reliable source. Can I contact thus "shaz" person? My source for OC is gone with the illwind of the times. Thanks. hope I ain't Been inappropriate. swimswet

Jazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond repute
    Jazie has a reputation beyond repute
    @swimswet - I don't think you will find what your looking for from Shaz.
    “Nobody can hurt me without my permission" - Gandhi

northstar77 is offline Banned Reason: Multiple accounts and sending dubious PMs. Don't trust anything you read from this guy.
    northstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to behold

The strongest painkiller he carries is Tramadol..

Yea Shaz does not carry anything stronger than tramadol unfortunately. As far as Uncle Z goes their main forum "Elite Bodiez" is nothing but hype, A typical of the type of forum you do not want to get into, although a perfect example of how someone with search engine knowledge can make the system work for them and suck unsuspecting victims into their trap. Alot of propaganda on how great Uncle Z is, so far all I have gotten is a waste of money with no further response after they collected payment. Fortunately for me I know how to deal with scammers like this, the DEA can do some good some times lol.

Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    Yea Shaz does not carry anything stronger than tramadol unfortunately. As far as Uncle Z goes their main forum "Elite Bodiez" is nothing but hype, A typical of the type of forum you do not want to get into, although a perfect example of how someone with search engine knowledge can make the system work for them and suck unsuspecting victims into their trap. Alot of propaganda on how great Uncle Z is, so far all I have gotten is a waste of money with no further response after they collected payment. Fortunately for me I know how to deal with scammers like this, the DEA can do some good some times lol.
    oh nooo brother! two wrongs dont make a right. im not trying to tell ya what to do but this certainly is a method i would steer clear of. the pot calling the kettle black so to speak. Some times you just gotta suck it up and take a loss. we all have had our share of misfortune. Thats the risk we all take. these companies arent wally world. Your best weapon for future orders is research. learn as much as you can about a place before ordering. Even then your still not gonna be garunteed a 100% success rate. How long has it been since you placed your order? i cant speak on them now but Uncle Z used to have a decent track record.

a good general rule is you should never spend more than you can afford to loose. If a loss could potentially cause catastrophic finacial burdon then its probably a good idea to hold off until you are better prepared..Wabbz

Yea, wasn't really the money that was the issue, more of a principle thing for me, and yes I know I will catch hell for saying this but YES! I do actually expect people to be decent when doing business even at this level!

Blockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Blockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    Yea, wasn't really the money that was the issue, more of a principle thing for me, and yes I know I will catch hell for saying this but YES! I do actually expect people to be decent when doing business even at this level!
    @boilermaker, I agree with you 100%. I only deal with vendors that run a tight ship and provide proper customer service.

11. Thank you for the info. I asked myself yesterday why I am so determined to give money away to people I may or may not trust? The solution is simple. I live 8-12 miles from TJ. I know several places there to buy anything. Hell, Up to the last year I did go there every week. I know several groups there personally. So, go there buy what I need, find a international shipping sight like Fedex or even Usps and mail the package to myself. That Way I know what is coming. So simple! Hundreds of Americans live there and do this regularly. I know how to do this and it does leave room for a business doing this for others. Imam honest, at least I tell myself that anyway. So, buying for others and being honest about it is the solution. Mailing means no anxiety at border crossing which I always had to worry about. So, with that I no longer need to find a supplier here. Doing for myself is the answer. Over time, I will start with a small grow of people I know and trust and even like. No meds on me crossing is a breeze! thanks again. And your are absolutely right, life ain't fair and the 1000$ bucks I have lost I can make back in no time.

I've only used Z once (about 2 months ago) for some Drostanolone Propionate, and it was a pretty typical transaction: sent payment, received product about 3 weeks later.

BUT: That Masteron, at 1cc, made a hard lump at the injection site the size of a golf ball the first two times I used it, so I stopped, to see if a sterile abscess, an infected abscess, or a nice staph infection was in my future. The bumps went away, and they never became red or swollen, but damn that hurt for a couple of weeks.

If you order Z's domestic line, realize it is underground sauce -- someone here in the states is receiving the powder, cooking it up, packaging it, and distributing it. You never know what you're getting with UG gear.
    Gone is the soldier, gone to the wars...