Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 353

Thread: Brandmedicines.com

  1. Quote Originally Posted by SamCro View Post
    Med update.. 10/10 on quality of the Tofisopam . Its exactly what its supposed to be. It does EXACTLY what i read it to do.. I found the dose to be exactly as i read 3 X 50 mg tablet spread out in diveded doses around 6 hours apart.. No groggy no go back to bed feeling.. Infact these kinda wake you up a little bit.

    Perfect for the morning, after a few redbulls teh anxeity can get a little much.. 1 of these will take care of most of that for around 6 hours or so.. I didn't time the exact moment the anxiety returned but it seems like around 6 hours and ya gotta drop another one..

    I'll prolly stock up on a cpl more boxes of this stuff its pretty handy!

    Very very interesting! So a benzodiazepine without the "sleeping mod." Do you suggest it using sometimes in the event of occasional anxiety?

    It's not important if the effect is short (5 hours I read...is it correct?) but the rapidity of the effect

    I mean, I use to take alprazolam 50mg only sometimes, when I'm anxious, or in case of a particular occasion where I know I'll be anxious, so a box of it lasts a long time.

    But I see they don't have alprazolam in stock. Do you think they can provide it? They say in the home page "If the medicine is not listed, please contact us stating its name, proportion and quantity. We guarantee to give you price quotation within 24 hours. Our inventory includes virtually all medicines available in the European Union!"


  2. #222
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    977
    fatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to behold

    Quote Originally Posted by kidkagoule View Post
    You may be better off emailing them. I used the contact us option but got no reply. When I emailed them they said they were only accepting WU/Bank Transfers and would activate my account if I was happy with those payment methods.
    They gave me the same response. I basically said "not going to happen, when will the other payment options be available again?". Next day I received an Email my acct had been activated and I could order with paypal (which they had claimed having problems with only the day before). So like I said (sometimes I wish ppl would at least read the latest posts so I don't need to repeat myself again and again and again ) they will try to push for WU, but they will offer you paypal once you tell them you feel uncomfortable and won't do business if you can't use paypal
    @alby: it has an entirely different mechanism of action. From the papers SamCro posted the drug is only structurally a benzodiazepine
    Blessed is the mind too small for doubt

  3. #223
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,202
    Quote Originally Posted by alby View Post
    Very very interesting! So a benzodiazepine without the "sleeping mod." Do you suggest it using sometimes in the event of occasional anxiety?

    It's not important if the effect is short (5 hours I read...is it correct?) but the rapidity of the effect

    I mean, I use to take alprazolam 50mg only sometimes, when I'm anxious, or in case of a particular occasion where I know I'll be anxious, so a box of it lasts a long time.

    But I see they don't have alprazolam in stock. Do you think they can provide it? They say in the home page "If the medicine is not listed, please contact us stating its name, proportion and quantity. We guarantee to give you price quotation within 24 hours. Our inventory includes virtually all medicines available in the European Union!"
    Yes i would STRONGLY recomend the use of Tofisopam for anxiety.. Rapid onset and long lasting makes it great for day time use

    They will NEVER offer alprazolam again ive already confirmed this with them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The reason they push for WU over Paypal is when you pay with PP they have to eat about 1.25 per 25$ they recieve .. so if yer billls like 60$ they eat 2.--$ in fee's
    Like alby liked this post

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SamCro View Post
    Yes i would STRONGLY recomend the use of Tofisopam for anxiety.. Rapid onset and long lasting makes it great for day time use

    They will NEVER offer alprazolam again ive already confirmed this with them.
    ok you've convinced me. I think I'll order it from them....when they'll activate my account....

  5. #225
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    977
    fatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to behold

    I have a question on the substance thou, seeing that it is marketed as an anti-psychotic. Does it like make you feel "numb" (I was prescribed with neuroleptics against my panic disorder when I was younger and they made me feel totally out of it). So given it doesn't interact with GABA how exactly do the anxiolytic properties feel?
    Blessed is the mind too small for doubt

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,202
    Quote Originally Posted by alby View Post
    ok you've convinced me. I think I'll order it from them....when they'll activate my account....
    Just email them and let them know you would like to make a purchase and would like your account activated asap please.. by tomrorow morning it should be good to go

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by fatalframe View Post
    I have a question on the substance thou, seeing that it is marketed as an anti-psychotic. Does it like make you feel "numb" (I was prescribed with neuroleptics against my panic disorder when I was younger and they made me feel totally out of it). So given it doesn't interact with GABA how exactly do the anxiolytic properties feel?
    No it does not make you feel numb and infact gives the user a slight boost of energy (least for me it did) how do they feel? They feel like you don't have anxiety anymore.. If your asking if theres any euphoria like xanax.. Very very very little off 2 pills.. Its not a run out and get high off of drug.. its strictly medicinal..
    Helpful fatalframe Rated helpful

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fatalframe View Post
    @alby: it has an entirely different mechanism of action. From the papers SamCro posted the drug is only structurally a benzodiazepine
    right, but I use alprazolam for example when I've some important business meeting or however stressing and anxious situations.
    I think that benzo or not....if the effects are the ones described from SamCro....No anxiety, better concentration and more feeling with people is what I'm looking for.....
    I don't need it for muscle relax or for sleeping!
    Like fatalframe liked this post

  8. #228
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,202
    Quote Originally Posted by alby View Post
    right, but I use alprazolam for example when I've some important business meeting or however stressing and anxious situations.
    I think that benzo or not....if the effects are the ones described from SamCro....No anxiety, better concentration and more feeling with people is what I'm looking for.....
    I don't need it for muscle relax or for sleeping!
    Trust me when i say its PERFECT for day time... Ive used it countless times in the past week when i first wake up to kill my redbull induced anxiety the shit has been a god send... Vs taking a xanax and passing back out for 9 hours..

    I stocked up on 2 more boxes on my recent order its also great for when you wanna stop taking xanax but dont want rebound anxiety.. Bam pop one of these situation under control
    Like fatalframe liked this post

  9. #229
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    977
    fatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to behold

    No I wasn't looking for a high feeling, but I didn't want to run alround like a haloperidol zombie either if you get what I mean. I would actually prefer something non intrusive over something with euphoria any day (less danger of abusing it then :P)
    Blessed is the mind too small for doubt

  10. #230
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,202
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalframe View Post
    No I wasn't looking for a high feeling, but I didn't want to run alround like a haloperidol zombie either if you get what I mean. I would actually prefer something non intrusive over something with euphoria any day (less danger of abusing it then :P)
    This is perfect for what you need then It offers a bit of mental clarity if you will
    Helpful fatalframe Rated helpful
    Like alby liked this post

  11. They activated my account and told me I can pay with paypal (I told in my activation request I will pay only with PP )

    Order placed, I'm waiting for their paypal mail for payment...

  12. #232
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,202
    Quote Originally Posted by alby View Post
    They activated my account and told me I can pay with paypal (I told in my activation request I will pay only with PP )

    Order placed, I'm waiting for their paypal mail for payment...
    IF you dont get a mail from them check your paypal account its self they generally send the bill there and you can just click pay and be done

    They will take 2-3 days to process the order so expect a small wait time

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SamCro View Post
    IF you dont get a mail from them check your paypal account its self they generally send the bill there and you can just click pay and be done

    They will take 2-3 days to process the order so expect a small wait time
    Do you mean I'll have to expect some days to receive the bill and pay ....or for shipping?

  14. #234
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,202
    Quote Originally Posted by alby View Post
    Do you mean I'll have to expect some days to receive the bill and pay ....or for shipping?
    usually the bill will come within 24 hours my paypal account and the email i used to sign up are differnt so i dont get an email bill i just check my paypal account for the bill from them.. Pay it.. then wait 2-4 days for my order to be filled and shipped..
    Like alby liked this post

  15. no bill till now....have I to ask them for if for tomorrow morning they will not send it?

  16. bill arrived and payed. Now I'm looking forward to receive the pills!

  17. #237
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,202
    For what its worth.. i paid on the 21st my order is still in processing... this is the longest wait ive had an order to ship so far :\ shot them an email asking if theres any problems have not heard back yet.....


    Rollz eyes

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SamCro View Post
    For what its worth.. i paid on the 21st my order is still in processing... this is the longest wait ive had an order to ship so far :\ shot them an email asking if theres any problems have not heard back yet.....


    Rollz eyes
    eeek!!!

    keep me posted...we are in the same boat now....

  19. #239
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,202
    Update ordered dispachted and working Tracking # has been had .. now we wait about 20 days to get it...
    Like alby liked this post

  20. #240
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,202
    @alby if your order has not shipped in 24 hours shoot them an email saying somehting to the nature of is there any issues on my order its been 48+ hours and not shipped i heard ya guys were pretty quick on shipping??? can i expect a tracking # soon???

    they shuld have yer pack up and shipped withing 2 hours w/ a tracking #
    Helpful alby Rated helpful


Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Protected by Copyscape CopySentry. Do not copy.