NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1016 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: mymexicandrugstore.org

Feefee will become famous soon enoughFeefee will become famous soon enough

Default mymexicandrugstore.org

Today, I stumbled across mymexicandrugstore . org. Has anyone on this board heard of them? Do you guys think that they are a legit pharmacy?
    Ask and you shall receive

Kittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud of

Hmmm... Looks pretty legit (prices are fair - no Scheduled Meds) - but looks can be EXTREMELY deceiving -the only thing that concerns me is that they have "Customer Testomonials" dating back to 2010 and yet this is the FIRST we've heard of this website - Can somebody who is better at computers than me tell me when this site was created - I know there's a way to do it - That would give us SOME idea of how legit the testomonials are at least!
    Every moment is an experience ~ Jake Roberts

Feefee will become famous soon enoughFeefee will become famous soon enough

The customer testimonials dating back to 2010 also had me concerned. I read that they just launched their website again so maybe they went by another name in the past. They even have Facebook fans. It does suck that they don't sell scheduled medication but they can be handy for other meds.
    Ask and you shall receive