NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 800 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: www.andalusienshop.com

WebRocker is a jewel in the roughWebRocker is a jewel in the roughWebRocker is a jewel in the roughWebRocker is a jewel in the roughWebRocker is a jewel in the roughWebRocker is a jewel in the roughWebRocker is a jewel in the roughWebRocker is a jewel in the rough

Default www.andalusienshop.com

Hi All! I was just looking thru some of my old files and found the URL for these guys!

AndalusienShop: Online rezeptfreie Medikamente kaufen und Andalusische Spezialitšten - Index

Its been a couple of years ago but, I ordered from them once and received(Perduretas de Codeina). They were very nice people and their site is very amusing cause they sell all kinds of things ...from tobacco to sweets! They ship regular airmail from Spain and even take CC! Their prices are about like SpanienExpress. I looked the site over again today and they still have codeine products but, I did not see the Perduretas. They did tell me to always ask and they would see if they can get it.. anything!
    Has anybody besides me used them before? Post if you know anything current about them!

Good Luck! ~WEB

It's a very colourful and different pharmacy to say the least, too bad their painkiller selection is a little on the thin side.

3. placed an order there yesterday, payed via paypal and got a mail today saying it'll be shipped tomorrow

ill keep you updated

WebRocker is a jewel in the roughWebRocker is a jewel in the roughWebRocker is a jewel in the roughWebRocker is a jewel in the roughWebRocker is a jewel in the roughWebRocker is a jewel in the roughWebRocker is a jewel in the roughWebRocker is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by flaringo View Post
    placed an order there yesterday, payed via paypal and got a mail today saying it'll be shipped tomorrow

ill keep you updated

Thanks Flaringo! Did you happen to ask them if they can still get the Perduretas?

Keep us updated!

GoodLuck!~WEB

Perromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to all

Very funny looking tabs these perduretas. If you have seen them once no way you won't rememeber....grind them extra thin because they're time release -perdur(ar) means 'last longer' - watch out the DHC they're selling is no syrup but drops, if memory serves me correct 125 ml make for 200 mg dihydrocodeine rodanate. The codipront instead -which is also for sale where I m based - is codeine, no APAP shit. Prices are rather high IMO,

Perromaldido

The painkiller syrups are interesting, but the price is crazy.....the dihdrocodeine syrup works out to 300mg total of DHC for something like $60-70 per bottle? Yikes!

Your best bet here is the Perdue Codeine, the 50mg tablets seems reasonable.

I also noticed some unusual antibacterials that might be good to keep in the war chest.

cherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha ^ yes, and the selection is crazy

Regardless, thank you @WebRocker it's always fun to look at new places, especially for the Codeine or DHC products. I know some people really like the syrup stuff.

Cheers xo

quite a weird combo in deed lol. watches and medications...

JoBohrer will become famous soon enoughJoBohrer will become famous soon enoughJoBohrer will become famous soon enoughJoBohrer will become famous soon enough

I know this site very long... first time i have ordered i asked per mail about a problem...in the end i get the order (Distranaurin and Bentazepam) but they said we want you as a costumer because you are rude...i have read that from many other people...they often have very very good benzos mostly to a horrible price but 100 % legit ... also as the one i know they have lyrika for a prize of 162 EUR from pfizer which is very good...but still i wrote him sorry and that i have dangerous because the first order he want me as a costumer anymore...how i say know this from many people ...one wrong word and you are out.

Greets
    Johannes

10. got the package i ordered today. fast delivery (within europe since im from norway), meds are legit.

willonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud of

They have some nice looking ham too.
    chemically-imbalanced mumbler of nonsense

12. This site is legit. I have ordered 7 times there and always fast shipping. They ship from Spain and with registered mail (with signature).

Bobby5555 has a spectacular aura aboutBobby5555 has a spectacular aura aboutBobby5555 has a spectacular aura aboutBobby5555 has a spectacular aura aboutBobby5555 has a spectacular aura about

Unhappy More and more confusing...

I've been patiently trying to find all these vendors that ship in the US, overnight, with great success...and I've just been bombing out - since we're all still speaking in code here, well it's possible, I've got the "wrong" extension on the url or maybe even the wrong url.
    I did get in touch with pinkmedicals, I'm kinda scared, I've never done a WU or MG (Look at me! I'm using Abbreviations!)
    I fiigured out from someone's thread (if I'm quick about it) that there must be "domestic benzo mail sources", but please correct me if I'm wrong, I know that is fun sometimes, but aren't they also shipping as an IOP so how is that "domestic"? ie Don't they have same shipping times as an IOP - with alot of the exact same issues?
    With all these abbreviations and acronyms: ie: "T", "A", "D", V", etc. has never done me wrong". Would someone kindly just PM me and not slap my wrist for saying that.
    No matter what, with all the stresses I've been under (long, long story) - I haven't gotten more than 3 hours a sleep a night and I'm having constant panic attacks - at work now - super fun!
    The navigation for reliable/helpful/real domestic vendors is kinda like my job, they use acronyms all the time, it's what middle management does to make themselves look more knowledgeable (yes, you should be more knowledgeable, you've been here longer " me telling my boss). Example: "Hey, you got that PUSH for DAT on a 3 day CMET?" - I'm like wha tha eff did you just say?
    After my experience with asking questions and sharing my experiences (both positive and negative) with AMGs and having PR Members trying to scare me, make me feel defensive and just generally tell me I must be some crazy, angry due who insists on taking AMGs down. And, all the while, I was just relaying my experiences (I just happened to be having these experiences a little sooner than some here who are now saying exactly what I was saying.
    Someone please PM me,
    p.s. I am not a dude, or angry, or trying to cause problems, I'm freakin' exhausted!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Bobby5555; 10-13-2012 at 10:28 AM. Reason: dyscalculia issue