Thread: 247medication.com

drugstorecowboy has a spectacular aura aboutdrugstorecowboy has a spectacular aura aboutdrugstorecowboy has a spectacular aura aboutdrugstorecowboy has a spectacular aura aboutdrugstorecowboy has a spectacular aura aboutdrugstorecowboy has a spectacular aura about

Default 247medication.com

Hi All,

In one of my trawling sessions i came across these guys. Couldn't find them in either blacklisted or OS vendors. They just got my interest because of the medications they offer.
    On the surface, they seem ok, provide telephone numbers for U.S and U.K customers, reasonably professional looking website.

They offer pretty much everything, including scheduled meds.

Of course, as we all know they could be dodgy, and the fact that i couldn't find them on the forum is concerning. I also couldn't establish what payment methods they take, as they have this weird system, whereby the doctor has to "approve" your order before they let you pay.

Could be a new shining diamond in the rough....or one of those cheap knock-offs you tried to pass off on your first girlfriend.

Any thoughts on this one?(the pharmacy, not my failed relationships!)
    Like Lord liked this post

DulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant futureDulyNoted has a brilliant future

They look OK. But who knows? They do have the typical vague prescription policy:

Step 3 – The Prescription
    If you are ordering a product that requires a medical prescription then you will need to email a copy of this prescription to our office at: support@247medication.com. If you don't have a prescription you will have to consult one of our doctors. After completing the necessary questionnaire for the doctor, he will decide if will approve or not your request. Only once received a prescription can we begin processing your order.

I'm guessing India based and my experience with meds from India has been a high seizure rate (USA) but UK may be different. I guess a small test order would be the way to find out for sure.

They don't carry anything terribly difficult to find, I might be inclined to use PR to find an equivalent provider with a recently positive track record. Good Luck!
    Helpful Lord Rated helpful
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

3. I placed an order from them a few weeks ago (took 12 calendar days to USA) and got Sanval Zolpidems which were very potent. Shipping is $25 or free if order is over $250.
    Helpful lucyinthesky Rated helpful

4. Any new experiences with this vendor?

lucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond repute
    lucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond repute
    It looks legit. It's kind of pricey though.

Sassypat is a name known to allSassypat is a name known to allSassypat is a name known to allSassypat is a name known to allSassypat is a name known to allSassypat is a name known to allSassypat is a name known to allSassypat is a name known to allSassypat is a name known to allSassypat is a name known to allSassypat is a name known to all

Check out the website Ripoff Report. You may get your answer there...
    Helpful Gullible Rated helpful

7. Hmm but have anybody here in the forum ordered there and have personal experiences with this vendor ?

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinkelstein View Post
    Hmm but have anybody here in the forum ordered there and have personal experiences with this vendor ?
    Post #3......
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrit.

9. yes but that was nearly 2 years ago

Della is a glorious beacon of lightDella is a glorious beacon of lightDella is a glorious beacon of lightDella is a glorious beacon of lightDella is a glorious beacon of lightDella is a glorious beacon of lightDella is a glorious beacon of lightDella is a glorious beacon of lightDella is a glorious beacon of lightDella is a glorious beacon of lightDella is a glorious beacon of light

would be interested to know if anyone does have knowledge of this site as I can find no recent ordering experience either? Anybody able to assist with recent use/review?? Would appreciate any feedback.