NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 691 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: any alternatives to alldaychemist?

1. Default any alternatives to alldaychemist?

After several hours of googling I haven't been able to find even a single alternative to ADC with similar pricing and selection on generic drugs. Well aside from the somewhat pricier ReliableRX sister site which offers many of the same drugs with a 30% markup. What's weird is that the Cipla drug I am searching for, which ADC doesn't seem to carry (perpetual OOS), is available at ReliableRX, but the price is sufficiently high that I don't think I would really be saving anything over my insurance copayment for the US name brand version.

ADC is the only online pharmacy I have found with both good selection and reasonable prices just like a real pharmacy you might find in India or other third world countries. Of course if I actually lived in India I could just walk down the street and find another pharmacy that had the drug I wanted for a similar price.

I don't work for ADC. I just haven't been able to find another online pharmacy with comparable prices for asthma/allergy medication, and having lived some years as an expat I know what typical local prices are for the drugs I am buying. That's how I know that most online pharmacies are price gouging in a big way. The only reason they can get away those ridiculous prices is because rich first worlders who might make more in one hour than the locals make in a month are willing to pay them. If a pharmacy tried to get those prices locally they would quickly go out of business. ADC is the only exception I have found. Their prices are more or less in line with what I would pay at local pharmacies as an expat. Why they chose to offer their drugs for fair prices even to rich foreigners I don't know. Maybe they have principles or something.
    Last edited by metiman; 09-05-2012 at 03:52 PM. Reason: clarification
    Like Shayna, archipelago liked this post

Gullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant future

I have not found any online pharmacy that gives prices comparable to adc. Its hard in fact to beat their price on any item. Their shipping is a tiny bit high since its not that fast but i think they offer a faster option. I was always happy to wait and save money. I wish they had a list of drugs but you have to search for a certain name or word. Its like playing a game. If they offered benzos they would be perfect.
    Read blacklistednews.com for the inside stories.

Agree. Satisfied long-time customer of ADC here. Especially good for cheap inhalers/allergy, meds, abx, careprost, taz, retin-a & HQ cream.

With all iop's that have high shipping costs such as adc it makes sense to wait until you need to make a big order. What's annoying is I've having your cc hacked or stolen when ordering from adc.

Last order I used prepaid green dot visa with no problems.
    Helpful Bipolar2, Roz, Cash, bigboyhank, pkne Rated helpful

I've made several problem free orders from ADC. Their prices are amazing. I get most of my dogs meds ($1.17 vs $98 makes the shipping worth it!) from them as well as Retin-A for myself.
    I always pay with a one time use credit card number for the exact order total generated by my CC company for online shopping to ensure I don't get hacked.

How do you get a one-time use credit card number?

Also, I placed an order with ADC yesterday and their cc system was down. I ended up giving my payment info to ADC in chat.

My experience has been that I always get fraudulent charges if I use their online payment system. However I have not been hacked when giving my info over the phone. Now I am curious to see what happens since I gave my info via chat.

cherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to behold

@Shayna no offense but i can't see that being very secure? Giving CC information over a web chat?

I'd keep a close eye on your CC just in case
    Like Shayna liked this post

7. @Shayna -- Ever hear of "Greendot" Visa cards? I figured that would be the best way to use a CC on these websites...

Quote Originally Posted by Shayna View Post
    How do you get a one-time use credit card number?
    My Bank of America Visa card offers "ShopSafe" which instantly generates a one time use unique credit card number complete with expiration date, CCV, and spending limit. I always the amount for just slightly above my order total and have never had a problem.
    Like Shayna, Carter liked this post

Thanks for the advice and tips.

Ironically, using the online payment method at ADC has always resulted in fraudulent charges. Using the phone method did work out ok, so that makes me think that the cause is an insecure website issue.

Either way, I watch all of my credit cards and bank accounts constantly because I have been a past victim of identity theft. What I do with ADC is use a particular cc that has nothing else going on it so it is easy to spot any anomalies.
    Like cherrybomb liked this post

cherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to beholdcherrybomb is a splendid one to behold

Hey @Shayna the fact that you are watching everything (especially after having id theft--poor thing!) is actually great. I do the same thing so not to worry as long as you are watching the activity on your card that should be fine.

Cheers

Purplebomshell is a jewel in the roughPurplebomshell is a jewel in the roughPurplebomshell is a jewel in the roughPurplebomshell is a jewel in the roughPurplebomshell is a jewel in the roughPurplebomshell is a jewel in the roughPurplebomshell is a jewel in the rough

@metiman buy-pharma is a great place if they have what you need. They're not as cheap as ADC but shipping is less.
    When you have a fat friend there are no see-saws. Only catapults.

Rabbit88 will become famous soon enough

Ok I want to post regarding ADC I chatted with them today questioning their shipping if it was registered mail to US or Express to US I was trying to get out of them what the first three letters of their trackings were ... hoping for EMS (express shipping) perhaps someone could be so kind to let me know. Also I was going to try their cooper pharma ltd sildenafil 100's ... I've been usuing the aurochem and these at ADC are quite a bit less expensive. Has anyone used these? Can someone provide first 3 letters of trackingto US?
    *** All the boys pay for the kisses ***

13. Placed a CC order via chat on Sept. 7th....just got an email that it was declined.....

14. Not sure what meds you are looking for exactly, but I have had wonderful luck with Airmailchemist. The nice thing about them is you can use a 3rd party voucher to pay for your order and I love it. No scam, fraud, etc and its almost exactly two weeks to receive order. Again, not tons of meds, but exactly what I need most of the time.

15. ADC prices are so cheap, but their shipping is kinda ridiculous. Another website I frequent, a skincare forum, does group buys for their skincare products because shipping is so high.

16. I noticed that ACD has not been accepting credit cards for the last few months. I suspect it has to do with visa clamping down on online pharmacies. I ordered with bank transfer a few weeks ago and haven't heard back from them since...

17. Just an update for any one interested, I did eventually hear back from ADC about my bank transfer, so it looks like my order is moving forward.
    Last edited by kbee; 11-23-2012 at 11:18 PM.

18. I have had such good luck with Allday Chemist but they really seem to have had problems setting up a reliable payment system. First they were unable to accept credit cards, then they seemed to have trouble with ACH transactions so I ended up mailing a check from my U.S. bank account (I am a retired American living in the Philippines) to ADC in New Delhi. They actually shipped my order and I received before they deposited my check. Anyway, I think very highly of ADC and hope they can find a way to more easily accept payments.