NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 671 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cartadmin (and affiliate sites)

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer25 View Post
    I posted this in another thread - is there a thread for cartadmin sites even specific ones. I see them mentioned elsewhere but I can't find a specific thread for many of them. Anyway, three weeks ago, I placed an order and it wasn't shipped. I got the runaround from customer service for weeks "stock issues at one pharmacy and they are moving the order to another pharmacy" but it never shipped. Since over two weeks went by, I placed another order but you guessed it, that order didn't ship either - it just got queued. I see another senior member who is having that problem but I'm very curious to find out if they are shipping to anyone. Can anyone direct me to a thread where I could find that info? thanks!
    Check the list of vendors that can only be spoken about in the senior forum (the sticky is labeled something like "to those members looking for sources for X" in the general forum section. If the place you are talking about isn't there, and you've done a search (I assume you have) for a thread on that specific vendor, start a new thread and see if some folks can weigh in
    Helpful 2005cbr, snowy Rated helpful
    Like queenb29 liked this post
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrit.

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    ChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    Currently, most cart-admin orders have stalled out. The most common response has been:

"your order has been approved by the doctor and is awaiting a tracking number"
    "we are currently experiencing product shortages"

I never did believe doing business with those folks, was the smartest
    ★FOR RENT★ advertising space available here ★FOR RENT★

3. There's a shitload of Cartadmin sites out there. I started with onlineprescriptionservice.com. Then moved to friendlyclinic because there was a coupon code they gave you for a discount. There's nextdaytramadol, God, there must be/must have been dozens of Cartadmin sites out there. This particular problem looks like it's with Cartadmin itself, not with one or more of the affiliates. Looks like it's bye-bye Cartadmin. A bit of a shame, since they were around so long and were so reliable and quick....

Not that that earns them a penny's worth of good will when they charge my goddamn card in a situation where it's becoming obvious they will never ship what I ordered. That is outright thievery. And I will get me goddamn money back.

I've had to do several chargebacks over the years in my dealings with mail-order pharmacies. I'm not sure how, but the company you do the chargeback against gets penalized somehow by the card companies. Maybe they have a "trustworthiness" rating that's sort of like a credit rating that is hurt by a chargeback. Maybe they get directly, monetarily penalized. I don't know, but some of them sure do get pissed off when you do one. I had one company "refuse" an order of mine--like it was reviewed by a doctor (um humm, right) or something and found to not be a legitimate reason for the prescription. But then the hijos de putas charged my card for the goddamned meds anyway. And never shipped them, of course, because my order had been "refused". I gave it a few phone calls to try to straighten out, but no dice. By the third call, it was "Send me my shit or give me my fu**ing money back!" I was ignored. So I did a chargeback, and had my money back in a week or two. THEN someone trying to sound like a big shot called me from the company and tried to rake me over the coals for doing a chargeback against them instead of "trying to work it out". I told him there was nothing to work out. His company ripped me off, so I beat the money back out of them. In a nutshell that's exactly what it was. That's the day that I first discovered something about "foreigners" (meaning people not of the USA). Some of them (I will not speculate on national or ethnic origins of these folks) you can curse them, use the most vile and abusive language against them, but they will never hang up. They might try to argue, or even use vile language in return. But you can curse them and curse them and they will sit there and listen for as long as you're willing to do it. That stupid SOB called me when I was already having a bad day. Then he tried to harangue me over an issue where I was clearly the victim? Oh man, I let that bastard have it, for about a half hour, after which I was almost too hoarse to talk but felt much calmer.

Anyway, do the chargeback. They don't like it when you do, so it might be a small but satisfying way to punish them for their misbehavior. And of course you get your money back. But you must be careful about what you tell the bank or card issuer when you initiate the chargeback. If you flat-out tell them you were ordering prescription meds from an ******** pharmacy, that could get you in trouble with them. No doubt somewhere in the cardholder agreement is some language against circumventing the law with the card, and admitting what you were doing might regain you the money but lose you the card or entire account. I usually say either 1) I ordered nutritional supplements from the company and they did not ship, then refused to do a refund; or 2) that it was a flat-out unauthorized charge. As in, you never called them or ordered anything from them, but you just noticed the charge on your statement one day. I've found #2 the least troublesome; as in I had done prior business with this company (nutritional supplements or purchases of ethnic artwork or whatever) but this particular debit against my card was not initiated by me, was not authorized by me, and certainly did not ever result in my receiving any merchandise from the seller. At that point, unless the seller has something like a signed receipt for the delivery, he's screwed. You will get your money back. I've done it at least four times and have always gotten back every penny.

If, like me, you're a tramadol fiend or had some other prescription drug you needed on a regular basis, then--like me--you're probably pretty sad to see Cartadmin go tits-up like this. For years they were the most reliable US internet pharmacy group, if always a little pricey. You knew that if you made your order before a certain time of the morning, you knew, you KNEW that the Fedex guy would be knocking on your door the next day with your meds. They were as reliable as could be. But as the Buddha said, all that which is subject to arising is subject to cessation, that's the way of the world. And Cartadmin's time to bite the big one has come. Or so it seems. If you live in a state they still deliver to (I don't) HSN (Health Solution Networks) pharmacies have always been fast and reliable. My only good option left is Processrx, even though they just jacked up their prices and now limit their shipping solely to USPS. Which means I need to either start planning better and ordering from OPs (and coping with the sometimes weeks it can take to receive my order), or (ugh) try to break a habit or two.

Anybody with a reliable and quick tramadol pharmacy that is NOT a cartadmin site, I would grovel in gratitude for any good suggestions given.
    Helpful ChillyCat Rated helpful

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by PATRICKZ View Post
    "Friendly Clinic." Never had much trouble at all over those years.
    The past 12+ months, this forum has reported almost nothing, but negative reviews of FC.
    I know i've seen allot of them, all reporting some kinda shenanigans. Bad news has been the word.

I do know, 2-3-4 years ago, they were rock-solid, with nary an issue.

Do hope things work out for ya

EDIT....cause I was posting when Pat put his up.
    Quote Originally Posted by PATRICKZ View Post
    hijos de putas
    Haven't heard that in a long time. Brought back memories of LA
    Last edited by ChillyCat; 12-14-2012 at 01:08 AM.

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    I believe that we can talk about the cartadmin sites on the open forum - there are hundreds of them as RXPayouts, their parent company, is the largest outfit of this type. I mentioned a month or so ago that I know someone who has affiliate sites with them and also with Troy. I have never talked about his sites on here and have never shilled for him. Everyone can find a cartadmin site - they really are everywhere. As an affiliate, he really doesn't know much more than the customers know. He can look in his back office and see which orders show a "C" for complete, which means shipped. In the past couple of weeks, shipping has been grinding to a halt, esp. on Tramadol. Fioricet seems to still be shipping, but who can say for how long? When an affiliate calls, there is no special number for them to use - they talk to the same poor customer service people who know absolutely nothing. Back when it was new and functioning well, the higher ups were accessible to affiliates, but that is no longer the case.

From what we are seeing with cartadmin, Troy and others, it would appear that the days of OPs are numbered. The DEA is hot on their trail and it would seem that they are unable to get Tramadol any longer. Maybe they are shipping out some - back stock that was on hand before they were cut off. IDK It doesn't look good. If you have an order with them and have been waiting for days to get it, it is time to do a chargeback. Why let them use your money to pay legal fees - if they can even access their funds.

I have only the inside knowledge of an affiliate and nothing more. I know he is worried about the situation - not legally, but income wise. Just for the record, the cartadmin sites don't carry any products that interest me, so I have never ordered from them. The only living creature in my house who takes Tramadol is my arthritic dog and her meds are much cheaper from the vet.
    Last edited by Paichka; 12-14-2012 at 02:18 AM.
    “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.” ― Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Paicha View Post
    I believe that we can talk about the cartadmin sites on the open forum - there are hundreds of them as RXPayouts, their parent company, is the largest outfit of this type. I mentioned a month or so ago that I know someone who has affiliate sites with them and also with Troy. I have never talked about his sites on here and have never shilled for him. Everyone can find a cartadmin site - they really are everywhere. As an affiliate, he really doesn't know much more than the customers know. He can look in his back office and see which orders show a "C" for complete, which means shipped. In the past couple of weeks, shipping has been grinding to a halt, esp. on Tramadol. Fioricet seems to still be shipping, but who can say for how long? When an affiliate calls, there is no special number for them to use - they talk to the same poor customer service people who know absolutely nothing. Back when it was new and functioning well, the higher ups were accessible to affiliates, but that is no longer the case.

From what we are seeing with cartadmin, Troy and others, it would appear that the days of OPs are numbered. The DEA is hot on their trail and it would seem that they are unable to get Tramadol any longer. Maybe they are shipping out some - back stock that was on hand before they were cut off. IDK It doesn't look good. If you have an order with them and have been waiting for days to get it, it is time to do a chargeback. Why let them use your money to pay legal fees - if they can even access their funds.

I have only the inside knowledge of an affiliate and nothing more. I know he is worried about the situation - not legally, but income wise. Just for the record, the cartadmin sites don't carry any products that interest me, so I have never ordered from them. The only living creature in my house who takes Tramadol is my arthritic dog and her meds are much cheaper from the vet.

Oh wow. Thanks for sharing this, seriously... still a little horrifying to hear though. So many OPs were cut off from their suppliers (well there were many official excuses but this seems to be the real issue)

I wonder if new OP giants like cartadmin will come up or if this is just the end. I have very few sources left, and they could go down at any time.

May make the jump to the darknet.

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    @sharonkemmer - if I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath on orders from the cartadmin sites. In reading everything I can find (not for myself as I don't need anything they offer, but out of curiosity), I have done a little reading between the lines. Please don't take this as gospel because this is an educated guess on my part. My gut tells me that the DEA has told the pharmaceutical companies to cut off the OPs, causing shortages of Tramadol in particular on the OP sites. There could still be diversion of the drug to the OPs. The very drastic Federal charges that have brought on the one that made the news should scare the ones who aren't already being investigated. Another educated guess, all of them are being investigated and we will be seeing more Federal charges brought against the people running the parent companies.

Yes, incredibly drastic charges. I'm hoping it was a scare tactic, that they're not closing in on every major OP supplier. It was so alarming to me to read that big Manhattan bust article and see the name of the dr who approved me on onlineushealth. Seeing the same shortages excuse among nearly every down site, I have no doubt that they're all related to this.

Your guesses seem probable, but I'm thinking (hoping) there must be large suppliers the feds don't have their hands in... or new, more expsensive suppliers willing to take the risk.

hmm, but how often do we see a bust this big? Nearly never, and I have never seen one followed by yet aother spectaular bust. (possible I'm missing something though)

eh, sorry, I'm just a pancky, speculating-on-nothing thing. :P thanks again for the info.
    Like Paichka liked this post

You are welcome, though I know what I had to say wasn't exactly encouraging. Sorry, but I just think that the days of OPs are numbered. I have been wrong before and I will be wrong again. Good luck.

camus989 will become famous soon enough

Hi folks. I've used a Cart Admin site for over a year now for what's discussed above, no problems at all other than annoying email spam and refill reminders. This past week or so, like many others, I ran into issues. My order was processed on Monday AM, then sat like that all week. Calls to CS number went to answering machine, emails were replied to promptly but vaguely ('experiencing issues'). Today, though, a tracking number arrived so hopefully all is getting back on track. This, for a medication you can buy over the counter in many countries... and which, while it def can cause issues, is really pretty hard to abuse (as opposed to more typical pr opiates). Oh well... might as well lock up all the tylenol as well for all the good it does your liver!

Quote Originally Posted by camus989 View Post
    while it def can cause issues, is really pretty hard to abuse
    I have no charts, no graphs....... actually, no data whatsoever....BUT

This forum's been abuzz with the sound of desperation.

There's some serious jonzing going on.

abuse ? Like any drug, seems like some found a way.

Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

My friend received 180 tramadol from a cartadmin site I wanna say either the end of last week or the beginning of this week I'm not sure I can't remember but it was definitely after the Pennsylvania raid I'm sure of that.
    Like Good Apollo liked this post

camus989 will become famous soon enough

To follow up on my previous post, the cartadmin site did indeed come through. Took five days this time instead of the usual 24 hours, but hopefully things are back in order for the time being at least.

My apologies if my earlier post implied that Tram cannot be abused or cause dependency. That's certainly incorrect, especially given reports on here. I was thinking in comparison to the much stronger related meds, with a more ready and immediate euphoric component, but everyone's case is relative and, in the end, probably safer just to say 'an opiate is an opiate' period... very helpful, but not to be taken for granted.
    Helpful Coheed, sharonkemmer Rated helpful
    Like Good Apollo liked this post

14. Coheed and Camus - thanksf or the update. I have two outstanding orders with cartadmin sites and I was on the verge of doing a chargeback as someone else suggested but your posts give me hope so I'll wait another week. My orders were placed 11/28 and 12/13 respectively, and I'm imagining, your order was around the same time as my second order (which shows queued for me) camus?
    Like UnderTheNeath liked this post

Pers seller is offline Banned Reason: Looks like a seller of controlled meds

Exclamation Cartadmin (and affiliated sites)

I used onlinepharmacy md for almost two years. However I have an order still showing P from Dec 12. My guess is that site/operation was shut down due to the PA incident in late November. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as I'm contimplating canceling my order.
    Helpful lelenard Rated helpful
    Like UnderTheNeath liked this post

16. Im very interested to know as well. I did get an order from us-pill-pharmacy (cartadmin site) on Dec 4th and received it. I want to attempt another order next week but I don't want that money to be on hold in my account unless Im actually going to get an order. If they aren't shipping, they just need to make it unavailable on the site.
    Like lelenard liked this post

17. I just had a live chat about my order with a cardam site(rxstore.net), and she said tram was temporarily out of stock. Then she stated that my order was being moved from one pharmacy to another to see if it could be filled. I'm supposed to check back tomorrow for an update.
    Helpful joliverb Rated helpful

18. That is what they told me on the 4th order (during the initial part of Tram-gate 2012 (stolen from someone else...forgot the user). One day later they told me that, I received a tracking number. Of course the crisis has changed quite a bit since the 4th, so I don't know if it will still play out that way. Please let us know what happens with your order @nab.

Just to clear up potential confusion with the timeline, I just checked my emails for the exact dates.

Order Placed on 12/4/2012
    Support Ticket opened on 12/7/2012
    Support Ticket responded to on 12/10/2012 (they told me they were going to order from another pharmacy)
    Tracking number received on 12/11/2012
    Package received on 12/12/2012

I believe this one was from Abels Pharmacy

Quote Originally Posted by nab View Post
    I just had a live chat about my order with a cardam site(rxstore.net), and she said tram was temporarily out of stock. Then she stated that my order was being moved from one pharmacy to another to see if it could be filled. I'm supposed to check back tomorrow for an update.
    Last edited by joliverb; 12-27-2012 at 10:42 PM.

I checked my friend's cartadmin affiliate back office and several Tramadol orders placed between Dec 23 and Dec 26 show complete, which means shipped. I think they have a limited quantity and are spreading it around as best they can. It is a roll of the dice to place an order with them, but maybe a better bet than with some unknown OPs.

Pers seller is offline Banned Reason: Looks like a seller of controlled meds

Great feedback. Should I just cancel my order that is still P from December 12 and try again? You would think a back order should ship before a new order placed on December 23 rd. sounds like things are still really iffy at best. What card admin site are you talking about? I placed my order with online pharmacy md. I'm guessing this specific affiliate went away with the bust.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast