NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 422 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: RxSaves

1. Thanks so much @Paicha, I'm not looking for Tramadol, but use generic fioricet. I still seem to have gotten trapped in Tram-gate though, lol.
    I filled out the form on MD Aligne but got no feedback at all. Processrx doesn't list fioricet or butalbital on their site.

Quote Originally Posted by Paicha View Post
    No problem @pa1822. I know that Troy plans on turning on the credit card function at some point - apparently there are still some kinks to iron out. This is info from my friend who is a Troy affiliate. I have no idea when that might happen - it is possible that it never will. There are people shipping Tramadol who take CCs. Have you tried Processrx or mdaligne? I don't order from the domestic OPs so haven't spent much time looking for one that meets my needs, but have seen those two discussed quite a big on this forum.

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pa1822 View Post
    Thanks so much @Paicha, I'm not looking for Tramadol, but use generic fioricet. I still seem to have gotten trapped in Tram-gate though, lol.
    I filled out the form on MD Aligne but got no feedback at all. Processrx doesn't list fioricet or butalbital on their site.
    In case you haven't already found it, most of the places shipping trams these days have fioricet too - just not this vendor (they always seemed to appear at the same pharmacies), so one thing you can do is search the threads for vendors shipping trams (and there are a fair number of them left), bet you'll find fioricet too. If you already figured this out, great
    Helpful pa1822, Roz Rated helpful
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrit.

Me too! Thanks very much CPer!, I do feel better, you are very kind.

Quote Originally Posted by swandra View Post
    Would like to thank CPer for message. I cannot send msgs. yet.
    Forgot to add the quote so it makes sense. ^^^ thanks from me for pm as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paicha View Post
    @Robynvs - are you looking for threads that explain why OPs are no longer shipping 180 count Tramadol or are you looking for threads that give the names of websites of Troy affiliates? I am not sure which it is you are looking for. Sorry if I am just being dense tonight.

Threads on the why part. I somehow missed it and then my usual site was down or dead or gone.

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    The short answer to the WHY is supply. The DEA has limited the quantity of Tramadol that a wholesaler can ship to a pharmacy and are required to report pharmacies that order a disproportionate amount of Tramadol. The long answer can be found on this thread - A Review of the Business of Domestic OPs - LONG Post!. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. There is SO much knowledge on this forum. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Robynvs View Post
    Threads on the why part. I somehow missed it and then my usual site was down or dead or gone.
    Like mrskrilla liked this post
    “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.” ― Dorothy Parker

Shatterproof will become famous soon enoughShatterproof will become famous soon enoughShatterproof will become famous soon enough

@pa1822 . . . I posted my recent experience with fioricet on the MD Aligne thread . . . FYI, MD Aligne site can seem a bit confusing because their model for "ordering" is a bit different. My experience is that after completing the questionnaire, the next day I received an email indicating the consultation was completed. Then I logged back into site and "followed" my account and could then track the progress/process . . . Note - the process is not finished just from the consultation. Depending upon what the MD consult recommended, I could then decide to "order" or not. I had to be sure to scroll all the way through the page when I checked the status of the consult, and I found what I needed to do next to complete my order. Ugh - sorry, this is a horrible explanation, but I hope it is helpful to you in some way

I'm not looking for Tramadol, but use generic fioricet. I still seem to have gotten trapped in Tram-gate though, lol.
    Helpful pa1822, Bnjar5 Rated helpful

8. Thanks @Shatterproof. I went to my account at MD and it says my consultation was submitted on Jan.10, but there is nothing at the bottom under doctors notes or orders. I sent them an email last night, we'll see if they get back to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Shatterproof View Post
    @pa1822 . . . I posted my recent experience with fioricet on the MD Aligne thread . . . FYI, MD Aligne site can seem a bit confusing because their model for "ordering" is a bit different. My experience is that after completing the questionnaire, the next day I received an email indicating the consultation was completed. Then I logged back into site and "followed" my account and could then track the progress/process . . . Note - the process is not finished just from the consultation. Depending upon what the MD consult recommended, I could then decide to "order" or not. I had to be sure to scroll all the way through the page when I checked the status of the consult, and I found what I needed to do next to complete my order. Ugh - sorry, this is a horrible explanation, but I hope it is helpful to you in some way
    Like Shatterproof liked this post

Shatterproof will become famous soon enoughShatterproof will become famous soon enoughShatterproof will become famous soon enough

@pa1822 . . . oh, sorry, I thought you had just submitted for a consult yesterday !! If it was submitted Jan. 10 then that is a long wait . . you should have heard something by now. I would also try calling them directly. Good luck!
    Helpful pa1822 Rated helpful

10. Thanks @Shatterproof, I'll try calling them. Because I hadn't got to an ordering process I couldn't figure out, do you know if they accept credit cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Shatterproof View Post
    @pa1822 . . . oh, sorry, I thought you had just submitted for a consult yesterday !! If it was submitted Jan. 10 then that is a long wait . . you should have heard something by now. I would also try calling them directly. Good luck!

@pa1822
    I think they do . . .

I just placed an order with them, they are only accepting COD. I will let you know if receive it. I thought there should be something more up-to-date posted about some of these sites. Most of them changed their quantities creating price gouge but rxsaves hasn't so I'm trying it out.
    Helpful lisa22 Rated helpful

lisa22 is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through PMs
    lisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks @Shatterproof. I went to my account at MD and it says my consultation was submitted on Jan.10, but there is nothing at the bottom under doctors notes or orders. I sent them an email last night, we'll see if they get back to me...
    Had this happen to me ordered Dec.20th. Then nothing. U need to call
    Last edited by lisa22; 01-23-2013 at 12:21 PM. Reason: spelling stinks
    Helpful pa1822 Rated helpful

Linnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by msmick View Post
    I just placed an order with them, they are only accepting COD. I will let you know if receive it. I thought there should be something more up-to-date posted about some of these sites. Most of them changed their quantities creating price gouge but rxsaves hasn't so I'm trying it out.
    @msmick. The reason their prices are still cheap(er) is because they're done. If you go back and read this thread, at least the last several pages, you'll see that nobody has had any luck with them. Their CS 800 number says they're not there now regardless of when you call. It's too bad that they keep their site up and accessible, but they're not operating
    Helpful Paichka Rated helpful
    Once in awhile u get shown the light in strangest of places if u look at it right. Hunter

15. I called MD today and got a helpful person on the phone, who took my order and apologized for the online consultation not being addressed. She said it will ship in 3 to 5 days. I'll update on delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa22 View Post
    Had this happen to me ordered Dec.20th. Then nothing. U need to call

16. I posted a while back about a good experience I had with sun-pharmacy and wanted to just give an update. I placed my second order with them lastnight at about 11pm and when I woke up this morning and checked, it already had a USPS tracking # assigned to it. I was very surprised! When I track the number now it says info sent to USPS so it looks like I should get it tomorrow. I chose COD as the payment method again because when I tried to choose Visa with my first order it said I had to call them to pay with a credit card and I just didn't want to bother with that. This time I did notice that 180 tramadols is not an option anymore. The most they offer now is 90 count for $89 + free overnight shipping. Anyway, just wanted to give a heads up about my second experience with sun - they seem great to me so far!

17. So the package did come today but the COD amount says $90.15 and I only had a money order for $89.00 so I'll have to go pick it up at the post office later today or tomorrow. It's weird - I guess the post office charges a fee for COD (which makes sense) but the first order I placed I just got a money order for the exact amount of my order, nothing extra for a usps fee, and the mailman took it no problem. I didn't see the card that came with it that time so I don't know if a fee was charged. I would assume so. Anyway, just wanted to give an update in case my good experiences with Sun can help anyone else.

18. Sometimes USPS will leave me a card with a "C.O.D." amount and a "cash" amount that is about a dollar or two more. If you pay cash, they charge a small fee to convert it into a money order/certified check to send back to the seller. I'll bet somebody at the post office (or your delivery man) just wrote down the cash amount by mistake.

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    That is interesting news as I thought thought that HSN had merged with MDAligne. Looks like that is not the case. Some have reported going to HSN sites and being redirected to MDAligne. I wonder if HSN did retain some affiliates and only the ones they did not retain are now part of MDAligne. Another OP mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by tadeh View Post
    I posted a while back about a good experience I had with sun-pharmacy and wanted to just give an update. I placed my second order with them lastnight at about 11pm and when I woke up this morning and checked, it already had a USPS tracking # assigned to it. I was very surprised! When I track the number now it says info sent to USPS so it looks like I should get it tomorrow. I chose COD as the payment method again because when I tried to choose Visa with my first order it said I had to call them to pay with a credit card and I just didn't want to bother with that. This time I did notice that 180 tramadols is not an option anymore. The most they offer now is 90 count for $89 + free overnight shipping. Anyway, just wanted to give a heads up about my second experience with sun - they seem great to me so far!
    “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.” ― Dorothy Parker

20. Quote Originally Posted by baddog View Post
    Sometimes USPS will leave me a card with a "C.O.D." amount and a "cash" amount that is about a dollar or two more. If you pay cash, they charge a small fee to convert it into a money order/certified check to send back to the seller. I'll bet somebody at the post office (or your delivery man) just wrote down the cash amount by mistake.

Yep, that's exactly what happened. Actually the mailman was just looking at the wrong amount. When he just brought our regular daily mail he told me it was only $89.00 so I just got it. All in all it was only about 36 hours between placing the order and receiving it. It's from Troy Pharmacy.

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast