NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 619 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: eCareMD

1. Default eCareMD

This is on the ecare portal (troy affiliates link to this portal).

"Tramadol will be available again to order from 12.26.12. There is a large order backlog which needs to be dispensed first. To ensure that everybody gets at least part of their requirement we have restricted the maximum tablet count to 90 for new orders until the supply is regular"
    Last edited by joliverb; 12-22-2012 at 02:49 AM.
    Helpful Saintwalker, jesikah6 Rated helpful

Definitely a step in the right direction for those who were losing faith, so to speak..

Also, I'm guessing ones reorder window would be considerably less for that amount..

Good post mate...
    Helpful jesikah6 Rated helpful
    All will be well..........

3. Hopefully, the only charge half of the 180ct price instead of the 90ct price. Troy is pretty good people, so we may get lucky on the price.

sambob is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum
    sambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond repute

Tramadol what site r u referring to? Give me info n people will appreiafe it
    Like Chancer liked this post

5. A few different affiliates that are linked to the EcareMD portal. The meds always come from Troy. Ecornerdrugstore, todaymeds etc. Sorry for the vague post, I have been paranoid about breaking rules lol.
    Helpful jesikah6, Chancer Rated helpful

6. Quite a few IOP's have Tramadol. If you search around, read reviews, not just here but numerous places... you'll find that it's a product you can get from some relatively reputable IOP's.

BringoBrango will become famous soon enoughBringoBrango will become famous soon enoughBringoBrango will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by joliverb View Post
    Hopefully, the only charge half of the 180ct price instead of the 90ct price. Troy is pretty good people, so we may get lucky on the price.
    That would make me a happy return customer if they did that. $52.75 would make my day on a 90ct .I would order that so hard : ) I just hope they actually start shipping on the 26th like they say.
    Last edited by BringoBrango; 12-22-2012 at 05:27 AM.
    There was money in that bananakin stand.

GeoScott will become famous soon enough

It's good to see that there seems to be a little bit of news out of some of these sites. As I posted in another thread, I have been waiting on a status change on my order through HSN. It's hard to be too critical of a site that has been very dependable every time but one, but its the way that this week has been handled that has me looking for a new "provider."
    With my order placed on Sunday, and approved early Monday, there has been no status change since. The rest of the week no one answered calls at their customer service line. No one replied to emails. Initially you were put on hold indefinitely, by yesterday, there was a message saying no reps were available.
    So that is why I'm going through the forum, reading threads, and deciding on a new source.
    One final note; I went to a site yesterday that is connected to the ecare group Ive read about on here. Their status had changed to allowing orders of 90. I spoke to someone on a live-chat and she explained to me about the delays, processing delayed orders first, and processing new orders after Christmas. It wasnt much, but it felt a lot better to actually have someone answer your questions instead of trying to avoid you all together.

9. Does Tramadol have an addicting quality? I have been taking for pain 2-4 a day and am starting to tail off but am waking up with painful migranes each morning. Is this commonly connected?

10. I saw this too joliverb. I use the same vendor. They also said they were out of brand name ultram. Than again, who can afford thst anyway.
    Like joliverb liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by skirmisher View Post
    Does Tramadol have an addicting quality? I have been taking for pain 2-4 a day and am starting to tail off but am waking up with painful migranes each morning. Is this commonly connected?
    Yes, it is potentially habit forming.
    Headaches upon waking can often be a symptom of "inter-dose withdrawal" caused by the length of time that has elapsed since the last dose. They can be an early warning sign of growing physical dependence on the drug.

12. Thanks, I will have to try to stop taking it before bed to help with pain :/
    Like Saintwalker, joliverb liked this post

lelenard will become famous soon enoughlelenard will become famous soon enough

Thanks, I will have to try to stop taking it before bed to help with pain :/
    I would have to agree if you can stay away from it you should, its an expensive habit and not worth it in the long run, believe me.
    Helpful Saintwalker, joliverb, jausten13 Rated helpful
    ~ * ~ Le~Le ~ * ~

Good Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, I will have to try to stop taking it before bed to help with pain :/
    Make sure you taper off what you're on. Then stay the hell away. Trams are the devil.
    Helpful Saintwalker, Chancer, Carter Rated helpful
    Like joliverb, jausten13, clc caroline liked this post
    Some say that I am not machine washable and all my plants are called Steve.

15. Here is another update from the same troy affiliates as above.

"Changes to Tramadol Quantities
    Dec 24, 2012 10:35:11 AM
    By: Admin

Attention Customers:

We are no longer going to be offering the medication Tramadol in 180 count. The highest quantity we will have available for this medication will be in 90 count. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you
    Admin"

@joliverb

hmmmmm peculiar. What would be the catalyst for this? The tram 'shortage' was mostly looked at by experienced users of these forums as nonsense. Are the fulfilling pharms being required to reduce amounts for whatever reason?

I'd like to hear what H20 and the others have to say about this.

On second thought, I take that back about H20...Poor guy is in melt down with all these Tramadol threads lol!

Can't say I blame him much. We've pretty much taken over here in the past week......../shrug
    Like H20shed65, Chancer liked this post

H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintwalker View Post
    On second thought, I take that back about H20...Poor guy is in melt down with all these Tramadol threads lol!

Can't say I blame him much. We've pretty much taken over here in the past week......../shrug
    It's all good my friend! Trust me when I tell you, someone will ( Dear God PLEASE) post somewhere on here about someone shipping Tram sooner or later and the feeding frenzy will subside. If I had to guess I'd say whoever was supplying MrRicchio and his Hellertown PA joint and God knows who else got shutdown or suddenly decided to lay low when he got busted and the Feds started wondering where he was coming up with a couple hundred thousand Tramadol a week. Oops? Hate when that happens.

Someone else will eventually step in to fill the vacuum. As @alumni has pointed out, the FDA maintains a public database of all current drug shortages and Tramadol is NOT on that list. So I know what the problem isn't .

Helpful Saintwalker Rated helpful
    Like Cash, ChillyCat, Chancer, Linnaeus liked this post
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

lelenard will become famous soon enoughlelenard will become famous soon enough

This is ALL making me crazy! I hate not having reliable sources....im about out....F(*^&*%^*%$$#!
    ~ * ~ Le~Le ~ * ~

Good Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond repute

Now might be a great time for people to go to their docs, be honest about their problem, get a script and some help, and get off tramadol. The drug takes over ones life in the worst way, like a street drug; but you're barely getting the upside (recreational effect), and all the downside. As someone whose life was gutted by that awful pill, if you have the willpower get help and use the shortage as a catalyst to get medical attention if you need it.

You can always tell your doc you were put on the med by a doc whose retired or out of business, whatever. Doc will be able to get everyone who is having these 50 pill a day probs down. Not having insurance I can understand if that's not a solution. But I think here are a lot more people hooked on tram that aren't getting therapeutic relief, but use it because of the recreational off label side effects (meager as they are) or were given it legitimately at some point and continued use beyond when they should have.

Guess all I'm saying is if this is motivation, make up an excuse if you need but bite the bullet now. Only gets worse over time. Feel for everyone hooked on that stuff. It's insidious how the addiction creeps up on you. Don't even realize it... Well people taking 1000mg or more y'all know what's going on but I feel for those especially that are stuck around 150-300 mg a day, which is therapeutic range, but just kept going there for a long time. That stuff ruins so much of a person... My Xmas wish is that y'all manage to get off tram...
    Some say that I am not machine washable and all my plants are called Steve.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast