Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ezbuyrx.com???

Oh and BTW, i paid $99 for 120, and now I see on their site it's $138!!!! YIKES
    *Just remember, what goes around, comes around*

2. @ Elmy56 - had the same problem with my bank - they let me know there was usually a 1-3% transaction fee charged by MY bank because theirs was out of the country. Says it's been shipped. We'll see. Never been burned before - but the last time I ordered from livewellx, it's not arrived and their site is no longer there. At least I have a MO so still have the money in hand. Hopefully this won't be my first time getting burned. The site I used before ended up going offline, but kept calling - I started getting a bad feeling and quit ordering from them when they told me in the same phone call as an order that I could put in my second order at the same time and it would arrive within days of the first!! Umm, no thanks! I kept telling them when they called that I don't go through that many in that short a time, why would I spend the money! It was a good deal, 180 gen Fioricet for $115 - but those incessant phone calls and then asking every time if someone else in my household needed them, no, any of your friends? no --- go away!! I'd rather be safe than sorry.

3. They came through; arrived today USPS, from Bronx, NY
    Helpful SamCro Rated helpful

4. I have used them but they're closed now. Massive Meds. has the best prices for butalbital. #180 for $200. 888-707-6071 ext. 101. You'll have to leave a message saying you are a new customer wanting to but butalbital. The guys name is Louie who will be calling you back. Very nice, have been ordering with them for two years. You'll need to remember your order number when you place another order for refill. Hope this helps.

SoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by jbookreader View Post
    I have used them but they're closed now. Massive Meds. has the best prices for butalbital. #180 for $200. 888-707-6071 ext. 101. You'll have to leave a message saying you are a new customer wanting to but butalbital. The guys name is Louie who will be calling you back. Very nice, have been ordering with them for two years. You'll need to remember your order number when you place another order for refill. Hope this helps.
    Damn I'm getting good... I can always pick out a 1 post'r. Give Em your social, mothers maiden name, and banking info and just tell them to take out whatever they feel is fair.
    Last edited by SoAndSo; 05-28-2014 at 02:06 PM.
    Like Lilone liked this post

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SoAndSo View Post
    Damn I'm getting good... I can always pick out a 1 post'r. Give Em your social, mothers maiden name, and banking info and just tell them to take out whatever they feel is fair.
    Do what now?
    Like SoAndSo liked this post
    Back to the beginning......

Lilone has a spectacular aura aboutLilone has a spectacular aura aboutLilone has a spectacular aura aboutLilone has a spectacular aura aboutLilone has a spectacular aura aboutLilone has a spectacular aura about

Louie Lou...

SoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud ofSoAndSo has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Cash View Post
    Do what now?
    Nothing more than a simple joke based on the original post. Being fecicious.
    Like Cash liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12