Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: MDAligne

1. Long time lurker here. First post, wanted to share my experience with md align.

I had been ordering from hsn, and when i went to place my order, i was redirected to md aligne. I was skeptical at first, after reading some of the feedback here, but decided to give it a try. I was very specific in the consultation, and indicated my problem and current prescription and how often I was taking it. I did this all in the first box where you describe the reason for your consult. I also indicated that I had been ordering from hsn and was redirected.

I submitted this at 5, and had a response at midnight. The doc response was just approving the med I requested, no other feedback.

I ordered the meds, payed for just regular shipping, and got it in two days. Meds came from a pharmacy in michigan, and prescribing doc was the same as hsn.

The price was a little higher but i was able to find a coupon code for 20% off online. I also payed with a card, which i prefer not to do, but there was a fee for cod.
    Last edited by scarlet-fiesta; 03-09-2013 at 09:36 PM.
    Helpful blink, lanije Rated helpful

2. Hello, I am wondering about others' experience with MD Aligne. I had used HSN and then was directed to MD Aligne. I was rather confused, and instead of trying it online I called in, did a consultation with the woman who answered, and got my order within a few days. Now I got am e-mail from them saying I may be ready for a refill, but I don't quite understand. Do I do the consultation online all over again, or is there a place I just click for a refill? I do not see a link for a refill only, and I don't want to screw it up. Thanks for any help!
    Like grannyof2boys liked this post

3. I'm a long time user of HSN. Figured I'd give MD Aligne a try. They ask more questions than my doctor did last time I went in. Can I expect a call from a doctor or is the online firm it? If they do call anyone know what number they use? I don't answer calls I don't recognize.

4. @DaleTy - i didn't receive a call from a doc and the order went through fine. I was specific in my consultation, so my guess is they would only call if they had a question.

5. Default Anyone have experience with MD Aligne Reorders

I placed an order with MD Aligne and am wondering about reorders. HSN did a counter on the order history page (ie, 10 days to reorder), but I don't see anything like that on MD Align.

Does a reorder link show up eventually, after enough time has passed, or do you have to start a new consultation?

Iluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the rough

befor3 i waste my time with this site...does MD aligne ship to OH?? I know hsn does but i cant get back into my account and mdaligne keeps saying "user locked" but before i call them i wanna know if they ship to ohio and if the price is 124 bucks for 90 that s what one of the posters said. if all thats true im not gonna bother.
    Actually, medicine is the best medicine

luvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvoc View Post
    befor3 i waste my time with this site...does MD aligne ship to OH?? I know hsn does but i cant get back into my account and mdaligne keeps saying "user locked" but before i call them i wanna know if they ship to ohio and if the price is 124 bucks for 90 that s what one of the posters said. if all thats true im not gonna bother.
    @Iluvoc, YES!! They do ship to Ohio!! I seem to remember paying about $114 for 90-count Trams, but don't hold me to it! (LOL) Good luck!!
    Helpful Iluvoc Rated helpful

8. I think you're right. I had to call because my consultation got stuck in some sort of holding pen by mistake. Then everything went through fine. Easy to get thru to by phone btw and the CSR was super nice, professional and helpful. Looks like a keeper!

Itzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud of

O how I wish you could tell us ur other sources
    Quote Originally Posted by thumbcat View Post
    Yep, this happened on Monday to me. And I tried calling back the number...it was non working. Called again today, it was a real pharmacy. But I know MDAligne is legit, so I doubt they had anything to do with it.
    @rmjiujitsurises Yes I mentioned it when people were having Tram troubles.

I think they are taking it seriously. It took awhile to get my consultation results on Friday, so he obviously looked over everything, and I have serious pain issues.

And they also do the phone consultations. Haven't done that yet, but as someone without heath insurance, it looks like a good deal. They cost money for those, but the online consultation is free.

All in all, I think it's a great place, and it's going to become the future of medicine, I think, with video meetings with your DOC....but if you have a problem with anything, let them know...very receptive to suggestions.

Although, I ended up finding a few more places with cheaper Tram over the weekend.....
    never lose hope~never give up~your stronger then you even know~PEACE°^°

10. Okay, maybe a dumb question... but I went to HSN and was redirected to MDAligne. I just went through the consultation online. Now what? Do I wait for that to be approved before paying? I don't even remember seeing a price for the qty and drug type I requested?
    I'll be updating here as the process goes through
    Helpful Sheena Rated helpful

I received an e-mail from MDAligne to order from them. I haven't done so yet but sounds like from other posts that it's okay. Will keep watching for others' experiences with them!
    Like lanije liked this post

12. Quote Originally Posted by laniadoje View Post
    Okay, maybe a dumb question... but I went to HSN and was redirected to MDAligne. I just went through the consultation online. Now what? Do I wait for that to be approved before paying? I don't even remember seeing a price for the qty and drug type I requested?
    I'll be updating here as the process goes through

So, after the online consultation was approved and a prescription written by the Dr, I was able to choose Express Shipping and pay for the order- the price is not great, not even a little bit, but I've cut down enough so that I should be able to make the 90 last about 2 weeks - which is less than half of what I was doing prior to all the chaos back in November.
    To keep the cost down, I paid by card, which I HATE doing, but the extra fee for COD wasn't something I wanted to do this time.

Here's hoping things work out and I receive them by Monday. I don't expect them tomorrow, but boy it would be nice!
    More to come...

13. Quote Originally Posted by Sheena View Post
    I received an e-mail from MDAligne to order from them. I haven't done so yet but sounds like from other posts that it's okay. Will keep watching for others' experiences with them!
    Hey, I would say to give it try. I started my first order last night at 1am and have completed the online consultation, and recd a tracking #.
    I have yet to see if I will get them tomorrow or not, and I didn't like using my card (which they were very quick to process as usual), but if you're in a tight spot or in between regular places, give it a go!

As I said before, I'll update as soon as I know more.

@scarlet-fiesta, I was also pretty specific in my consultation and mentioned I was a referred from HSN. Seemed to do the trick because there weren't any follow up calls for clarifications.

Iluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the rough

Hmmm wonder why theres no tracking number showing up on mine its all ready to go...

15. Well, I now have the answer to my own question. It took 16 days from order date to get a reorder link. This was for a 90 count tram order. Just in case anyone is curious.
    Helpful Bananastickers, Iluvoc Rated helpful

16. Well, I recd my order today. I placed it 11pm Weds, Approved Thurs, Sat it arrived in my mail box, no signature needed which is strange. Never had that before.
    I do have to call customer service on Monday though. I tried to log in and there is a lock on my account. It could be from too many password attempts, or it could have somethng to do with my address being wrong on the script bottle and receipt. Shipping address was obviously correct, but not the label on my bottle. Not even close, about 5 states away-
    I'd say anyone who is thinking of trying these guys, go ahead. Seemed to work out just fine for me ofcourse, let everyone know your experience!

17. @Iluvoc , did you ever call about your locked account? What was the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by laniadoje View Post
    @Iluvoc , did you ever call about your locked account? What was the problem?
    No i just emailed customer service and they unlocked it. The accounts are VERY touchy with the passwords, if you enter the wrong one even once it'll lock you out so just make sure you always enter the right password. Mine did anyways dunno how many times you entered a wrong password. Nothings wrong with your script or anything, its from the password attempts. (altho the wrong label is kinda strange) Whenever it happens just email them and they'll unlock it. Why it even locks to begin with i have no idea its a stupid design.

Oh, i almost forgot...i just got my order yesterday. Have to wait till thursday to pay for it, but it arrived today so i'm happy knowing its at the PO.
    Helpful lanije Rated helpful

19. My BF used to use HSN, and went to MDAligne back in Feb, has only placed one order. Recently, his account was also locked and now MDAlign is requesting that he send in his photo ID.
    I read somewhere on a forum about not sending them photo IDs, but at the same time, read that it should be okay because there is an online consultation along with valid script. Any opinions?
    I don't believe this is off topic, but sorry if it is.
    Also, he hasn't ordered from anywhere else since then. He has only used HSN then MDAlign so it shouldn't be a problem with dupe orders ending up at the same pharmacy or anything like that. The email from MDAlign says "To be able to unlock your account we would just need to email or fax in a valid photo ID so we can have this on file. It looks like some information you may have registered matches another patients so we just need to have that ID on file for company policy and safety and security purposes. You could email that here or fax to 1-888-738-5578. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.".

As I've only used them once, IDK what to tell him to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvoc View Post
    No i just emailed customer service and they unlocked it. The accounts are VERY touchy with the passwords, if you enter the wrong one even once it'll lock you out so just make sure you always enter the right password. Mine did anyways dunno how many times you entered a wrong password. Nothings wrong with your script or anything, its from the password attempts. (altho the wrong label is kinda strange) Whenever it happens just email them and they'll unlock it. Why it even locks to begin with i have no idea its a stupid design.

Oh, i almost forgot...i just got my order yesterday. Have to wait till thursday to pay for it, but it arrived today so i'm happy knowing its at the PO.
    @Iluvoc I was able to email and get my account unlocked as well.

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    ChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by laniadoje View Post
    I've cut down enough so that I should be able to make the 90 last about 2 weeks - which is less than half of what I was doing prior to all the chaos back in November.
    Since all that happened, there's been quite a number of threads discussing current
    Pharms, who are shipping 180ct at *nearly* the same price HSN charges for 90ct
    Helpful lanije Rated helpful
    ★FOR RENT★ advertising space available here ★FOR RENT★

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast