Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MDAligne

1. Default MDAligne

My usual place, rxsaves looks like a goner. Found this place and, maybe a bit more of a pain in butt to dso c consult, it was approves in a few hours. He gave script for tram, but is this place reliable? If I don't get any tram before sat, I will have to drastically cut down my usual dose so I do.t have withdraw on Xmas! Any feedback?
    Like Lord, nrael liked this post

tjaisv will become famous soon enoughtjaisv will become famous soon enough

mdaligne.com

I submitted for a consultation...
    Last edited by tjaisv; 12-19-2012 at 07:46 PM.
    Helpful sugarbabe Rated helpful

sugarbabe has a spectacular aura aboutsugarbabe has a spectacular aura aboutsugarbabe has a spectacular aura aboutsugarbabe has a spectacular aura about

I used to use MD Aligne/Aligne Health--they are part of the Health Solutions Network, I believe. When they changed to their new website & name, I didn't order because I found the new ordering process kind of confusing and didn't want to waste time with a consult, so I just went with my other usual place. But as far as I know, they are reliable. They were when I used them last year, they just changed their name and slightly altered how they do things. But I ordered the same thing you're after from them and never had a problem. They might even still do FedEx delivery, whereas my other usual source now moved to USPS Priority Mail, which still didn't take long, but for overnight shipping, you have to pay quite a bit extra, so it's best to plan ahead. I just hope the trams don't become extinct for domestic pharms, because getting them from a non-US place would be a bit of a gamble.
    Last edited by sugarbabe; 12-19-2012 at 07:37 PM.
    Helpful BringoBrango, djrick Rated helpful
    Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. -Oscar Wilde

4. I have done a search for them, but there wasn't much info regarding turn around time, shipping, or more importantly, if thay have been affected by the recent smackdown. Dr. Anu Konanchi (sp?) Was the prescribing doc, I believe that doc worked for healthsol, but have seen a differs t name on heamthsol recently (I do know healthsol=aligne) anyway, fingers crossed all us cursed tram users make it thru the holidays without withdrawal!

thumbcat will become famous soon enoughthumbcat will become famous soon enoughthumbcat will become famous soon enough

I love them. Consulation on Friday, Trams on Monday. Pretty cheap too.
    Helpful coachRJ, djrick Rated helpful

rmjiujitsurises is offline Banned Reason: making board a mess even after several warnings

@thumbcat is that the place you were telling everyone you ordererd from last week?

The website looks much different than an HSN OP. HSN affies will have a connection to HSN details either in their contact info/privacy policy/terms, but I don't see a single mention.

I believe you guys if you're saying HSN is the mail order pharmacy this website fill their orders from, just saying it doesn't look like a run of the mill affie.

Just to clarify for other members (I think this might come up), I'm guessing that if you're already an HSN customer, going the Aligne route is NOT going to get you past your reorder wait time or get you more out of HSN. Yes?

I really love the concept of this site, if the doctors are actually taking it seriously. Nothing substitutes a physical eval, but it would be great to just have a consult with a real professional and get feedback
    Like thumbcat, Elphie liked this post

8. Dang it. What I wouldn't so to have an Indian spammer call me right now. They get around the pharmacy wait times if you need a refil quick. I changed my phone #. Anyone happen to have a spammers # for me?
    Like clc caroline liked this post

lisa22 is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through PMs
    lisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the rough

Same thing happened to me new number...lol what i dont get with this mdaligne is how does the doctor know what ur ordering there is no med list it is pretty confusing. Well if anyone who recieved could let me know....pmif need to

10. @coachRJ and @lisa22, the numbers you see on your phones are NOT their numbers, they are "spoofed" or "cloned" so they can't be back-traced. It's like email spoofing; making an email LOOK like its coming from xxxx.com, but its just an alias. Phone spoofing works the same way. Do a Google search on phone number spoofing and you'll see what you're dealing with, so even if someone had a number, it would be useless.
    Helpful Saintwalker, Binky, djrick, chrislike Rated helpful
    Like thumbcat liked this post
    Does it make me a hypocrite to be intolerant of intolerance?

thumbcat will become famous soon enoughthumbcat will become famous soon enoughthumbcat will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by barkingmad View Post
    @coachRJ and @lisa22, the numbers you see on your phones are NOT their numbers, they are "spoofed" or "cloned" so they can't be back-traced. It's like email spoofing; making an email LOOK like its coming from xxxx.com, but its just an alias. Phone spoofing works the same way. Do a Google search on phone number spoofing and you'll see what you're dealing with, so even if someone had a number, it would be useless.
    Yep, this happened on Monday to me. And I tried calling back the number...it was non working. Called again today, it was a real pharmacy. But I know MDAligne is legit, so I doubt they had anything to do with it.
    @rmjiujitsurises Yes I mentioned it when people were having Tram troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by sharonkemmer View Post
    The website looks much different than an HSN OP. HSN affies will have a connection to HSN details either in their contact info/privacy policy/terms, but I don't see a single mention.

I believe you guys if you're saying HSN is the mail order pharmacy this website fill their orders from, just saying it doesn't look like a run of the mill affie.

Just to clarify for other members (I think this might come up), I'm guessing that if you're already an HSN customer, going the Aligne route is NOT going to get you past your reorder wait time or get you more out of HSN. Yes?

I really love the concept of this site, if the doctors are actually taking it seriously. Nothing substitutes a physical eval, but it would be great to just have a consult with a real professional and get feedback
    I think they are taking it seriously. It took awhile to get my consultation results on Friday, so he obviously looked over everything, and I have serious pain issues.

And they also do the phone consultations. Haven't done that yet, but as someone without heath insurance, it looks like a good deal. They cost money for those, but the online consultation is free.

All in all, I think it's a great place, and it's going to become the future of medicine, I think, with video meetings with your DOC....but if you have a problem with anything, let them know...very receptive to suggestions.

Although, I ended up finding a few more places with cheaper Tram over the weekend.....
    Last edited by thumbcat; 12-19-2012 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Consolidation of posts
    Like Saintwalker, Binky liked this post

lisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the rough

Gotcha.....I should of known that lol!thank u

13. I have been using MD for over a year now . They were hsn and changed name and website . Had a little delay week of the " situation" but other than that time they are extremely reliable . Hope this helps someone.
    Helpful Saintwalker Rated helpful

Okay went to site put info in but there is nowhere to select a medication how does that work.?just said i would recieve an email. Im very confused about this site....not sure what i just did

Quote Originally Posted by lisa22 View Post
    Okay went to site put info in but there is nowhere to select a medication how does that work.?just said i would recieve an email. Im very confused about this site....not sure what i just did
    You don't really "select" your meds...I was just truthful with my serious issues with pain and what not. At the end, I got the Tram script.

Saintwalker has a spectacular aura aboutSaintwalker has a spectacular aura aboutSaintwalker has a spectacular aura aboutSaintwalker has a spectacular aura aboutSaintwalker has a spectacular aura about

Ty to everyone in this thread helping others... I myself am trying to stop

My medication, but I totally understand the real need for help with pain...

May you find what you seek!
    Like Blessedxtwo69, lisa22 liked this post
    All will be well..........

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    MD Aligne is the new name, a few months ago they were Aligne Health. Very professional company and play "by the book" with meds. Their site is very confusing though,
    I've had many problems logging in. Their service is good, product is great. From what I know, they are a sister company with HSN.

Default MDALGNE not realiable

Quote Originally Posted by coachRJ View Post
    My usual place, rxsaves looks like a goner. Found this place and, maybe a bit more of a pain in butt to dso c consult, it was approves in a few hours. He gave script for tram, but is this place reliable? If I don't get any tram before sat, I will have to drastically cut down my usual dose so I do.t have withdraw on Xmas! Any feedback?
    Ordred WED, thurs, my RX approved by 315pm, hasnt moved, they said they cannot gurarentee shipping times (yet I paid 20 extra) and have BEEN so rude. I am sure they will be closed M, T, and I will be in big trouble. They are WAY behind in orders aslo and will NOT tell you this till its TOO late.

Quote Originally Posted by emv View Post
    Ordred WED, thurs, my RX approved by 315pm, hasnt moved, they said they cannot gurarentee shipping times (yet I paid 20 extra) and have BEEN so rude. I am sure they will be closed M, T, and I will be in big trouble. They are WAY behind in orders aslo and will NOT tell you this till its TOO late.
    Eh, I've found them to very reliable. When I talked to to Kara on the phone today to refill my order, she informed me that they were way behind and could only do 90 instead of 180, because of the total Tram shortage. Last time I ordered, I got mine 2 days WITHOUT super express shipping, so don't sell them too short already. Everyone is having issues.

And rude? They've always been incredibly nice to me....
    Last edited by thumbcat; 12-27-2012 at 10:01 PM.

I ordered on 20th and recieved no communication until yesterday saying i didnt fill out consultation form, emailed i did because i had a number and it wont let me consult again. Talked to them today via email so we shall see what happens.i wish i knew the prices.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast