NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 531 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: value pharmaceuticals .com

1. Default value pharmaceuticals .com

Any one have any experience with these guys?

http://www.

valuepharmaceuticals

.com/

thanks.

Yes - I successfully purchased Lisinopril from them 2x (in 2011 & 2012) - they had / still have a great price on it. The pills that came all checked out as being made by the correct American pharmaceutical company. They are located in Barbados - off the coast of Columbia.

Other family members successfully ordered an antibiotic (2x). They used to not require a prescription. I want to order from them again, but I don't know if they will fill the order without a prescription. Price / shipping / quality of meds seems to all check out. I would recommend them if you have a prescription.

Recently (since March 2013), I've noticed that their log-in server URL has changed - their main site works like before, but they required me to log in again (with a new user profile). Asking now for Dr's information to create a patient profile (optional though). Some other web server is handling their orders because the URL has changed. It used to be all under ValuePharmaceutical's domain name, now there is a login server at 'a1.secrx.com' embedded in their shopping checkout process. This shouldn't affect anything - I'm just notings the changes I've seen since 2010-2012 compared to now. OK, I hope that helps! -G-Money

3. I used them regularly from early of 2011 into 2012 for my thyroid meds. The only reason I stopped was that they started requiring a prescription for it, and I had seen my endo just a couple months before, and didn't want to pay up his hefty for a scrip. So a couple family members ordered my thyroid meds for me, to stock up before the scrip was needed, and each time we got what I ordered with no problems.

Recently I got back in touch to get the thyroid (w prescription) meds, and they answered and had a chat with me on email, but I haven't ordered yet.

I wonder if the info they now require has to do with the changes to some of their meds requiring prescriptions, hence the patient profile asking for dr info.