NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 269 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Generics from rxcreams.com JCM Pharmacy?

Default Generics from rxcreams.com JCM Pharmacy?

Does anyone have any information, experience with generics from rxcreams.com JCM Pharmacy? Their prices seem to be good and they claim they been selling online since 1998. I could not find any reference to them here?

2. Quote Originally Posted by notme View Post
    Does anyone have any information, experience with generics from rxcreams.com JCM Pharmacy? Their prices seem to be good and they claim they been selling online since 1998. I could not find any reference to them here?
    It'd be a pretty darned strange coincidence, but don't you go by "itsme" over on Topix web forum...?

What are the chances two different individuals would register as "itsme" and "notme"...?

Just curious, because itsme posted a year ago at Topix about an order from OP in question received on 3/1/12.

http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/viag...V2UNJK1V0E/p18

T

I just looked at your link and I am NOT "itsme". It looks like "itsme" already ordered from them, so why would I know anything about it and why would I ask here about this company? As you can tell, this isn't my first post here, what are you trying to imply???

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    ChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    keep calm and ask sherlock holmes - Generics from rxcreams.com JCM Pharmacy?
    Like Itzjustme, T Man liked this post
    ★FOR RENT★ advertising space available here ★FOR RENT★

5. Quote Originally Posted by notme View Post
    I just looked at your link and I am NOT "itsme". It looks like "itsme" already ordered from them, so why would I know anything about it and why would I ask here about this company? As you can tell, this isn't my first post here, what are you trying to imply???
    I implied that "it'd be a pretty darned strange coincidence".

I found info on rxcreams in about 2 minutes.

Have not tried them first hand, so....good luck.

T
    Last edited by T Man; 05-31-2013 at 09:21 PM.

6. @ChillyCat , I know not of this 'Sherlock Holmes' of which you speak, but I did run across user 'Holmes Sherlock' on an adult movie forum once..,

T

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    I implied that "it'd be a pretty darned strange coincidence".

I found info on rxcreams in about 2 minutes.

Have not tried them first hand, so....good luck.

T
    I guess it is a strange coincidence because I have nothing to do with the link on Topix.

Anyway what kind of information did you find about this company in 2 minutes and where? It took me 0.01 second to find absolutely nothing on them here.

BTW, I did find some references on Google about them, but my original post here was for some feedback positive or negative from actual members here and not some advertisements and links to their website.
    Last edited by notme; 06-01-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Well i was gonna Order a small supply of ambien from then but when i got the invoice ( after having selected one of 9000 ) payment methods They proceeded to tell me for that perticular med i would have to mail cash or money order or wire funds . . .

I decided im not gonna go thru the hassle and risk of all that with some unknown just to get a cpl ambien .. not worth it.

Thanks tho

Well, it looks like rxcreams.com is GONE!

Quote Originally Posted by notme View Post
    Well, it looks like rxcreams.com is GONE!
    @Kris @drboris can someone move this to the black list section clearly this vendor was a scam. :\

11. They are still around. I doubt they are going anywhere. I first found them way back in 1990 or so on AOL. Looks like their previous US hosted domain (dunno why they would want to host there) was shut down by some pharma lobbying firm. I'm not going to advertise for them as I don't want to lose my favorite source, but for anyone who is their customer, just dig through your old emails and contact them. They'll give you the links to one or more of their backup sites. According to Whois, looks like they have ones hosted in India, Switzerland, BVI, Iceland, among others... not that you even need them, myself I have ordered via their hushmail address for years.

12. rxcreams is JCM. They are reliable, cheap, helpful, and fast IME.