So I got an email from MDA (Who I have ordered from since 2010) that local pick up will now be an option. Not sure if I should be excited about this or not. However, I wanted to share this information with the forum members in case anyone is interested.
Local Pharmacy Pick-up is HERE!
Dear Valued Customer,
Why wait around sitting at home during these nice summer days for your package to arrive in the mail? With the added option of local pharmacy pick-up, you can receive your eligible medication from a local pharmacy at your convenience!
Local pharmacy pick-up has arrived!
No Shipping Costs
Expanded Same Day Service Hours
So how do you use local pharmacy pick-up now that its available?
1. With the Local Pick-Up option, enter the local zipcode.
2. From the list of pharmacies, choose their preferred pharmacy for pick-up.
3. Pay for the prescription online or over the phone.
4. Once authorized, you will receive a confirmation email and receipt.
5. When the prescription is ready, pick-up the pre-paid prescription at the selected pharmacy
Enjoy these nice summer days by taking a short drive with your windows down or if you're close enough, enjoy the weather by taking a walk to your pharmacy!
Use Coupon Code PICKUP5 (expires 7/19/13) for $5.00 OFF your next eligible prescription when you choose local pharmacy pick-up!
As always, we are committed to your health, your way
I am also curious if anyone else has used the local pickup service and if so, how was your experience? I checked the local pharmacies on their list and it included just about all the pharmacies around me including the big box and chain stores.
On 6/24/13 Local pickup is on hold and not being offered.