NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 401 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinook Healthcare

Default Chinook Healthcare

PR,

If you were looking and can't find decent deals since NF shortage try Chinook Healthcare 180ct $160 shipping included. Phone call only deal. Their website chinookmeds.com isn't accurate.

Call 814 817 5833

I did COD, but they accept other forms of payment.

Mods if I put this in the wrong spot please move it and I'm sorry : )
    Last edited by tinmuning; 07-21-2013 at 09:18 AM. Reason: added link to Non-Formulary thread in this forum
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

I use them too. They called me several times and it was getting annoying. I finally heard them out and decided to go with it. You're right about the website being wrong though. My 180T order was $130 (COD only at the time). Now they accept cards but if you still want to use COD they will only sell you 90 at that ridiculous rate of $100-something (which seems to be going around these days). Even though they were really persistent with their calls, I'm glad I finally took a chance on it. Can't really go wrong with a COD (unless you get an envelope full of junk that you just paid for.

Besides the site you mentioned, I haven't seen any others. They seem to be phone only. Most of my reliable places are doing this so they don't have a webpage out there just waiting to be found by Big Brother.
    Helpful SamCro, Itzjustme Rated helpful
    Like Clgo liked this post

Just looked at the site and noticed they carry fioricet, brand and generic. It says 2.00 so that is confusing. Also, Chinook implies Canada???? Anyway, thanks for posting the site, there are many of us still looking for places that carry fioricet.
    Helpful SamCro, Itzjustme, Sheena Rated helpful
    Like Clgo, grannyof2boys, devote, MysticEyes liked this post

Do they have any no ship states?
    Like Clgo, LoveMyPups, SamCro liked this post
    You don't have to support war to support the troops.

5. How odd...this place *chinook healthcare* called me today-- Tues--the guy calling, sounded like a fella with a heavy Indian/Pakistani accent ...said his name was NICK and he told me that the dr had denied my request for my order. When I asked him what order he replied "your order for fioricet"....I do not even remember placing an order with this place---never even heard of them until today---so I am guessing this chinook healthcare must have a few other *sister* sites???

This is the first I have even heard of such a place--so I know if I did place an order---the order I might have placed would have had to be a connected affiliate of some sort.

I am still confused b/c I do not even remember placing an order with anyone with this name. Also--he called me on my cell phone--and I never ever give out that number to anyone but the family. I am wondering how they obtained my cell number---and how can one be declined for an order when I know I did not place any order with them. I would have remembered the chinook healthcare name--I guess I wait to see if any of them call back. If he does call back I will ask more questions.
    Last edited by grannyof2boys; 07-03-2013 at 01:14 PM.
    Helpful SamCro, Itzjustme, Baines Rated helpful
    Like ladyghost liked this post

The 180ct for $160 is by phone only. I have a feeling it is someone we all ordered from who broke away from another affiliate ti make there own money.. I'm thinking sun pharma, nut E did tell me he is affiliated with Troy.
    Helpful SamCro, grannyof2boys, devote Rated helpful

7. A friend of mine ordered from a Chinook site and had a good experience. However, the price was over $180 including shipping! She ordered for me, too, but I went to my doctor and got what I needed because I was in so much pain, I couldn't wait. I have a stockpile coming at the end of the week, anyway. I did a couple of hours worth of work to find many sources, and even many sources that take both COD and credit cards. So, if you have the time and inclination, you can find several sites that have what you need, too. I went through all of my spam emails and found one source that asked me not to share their url.
    Helpful SamCro, Itzjustme, pippi222 Rated helpful
    Like devote liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by samhain View Post
    PR,

If you were looking and can't find decent deals since NF shortage try Chinook Healthcare 180ct $160 shipping included. Phone call only deal. Their website chinookmeds.com isn't accurate.

Call 814 817 5833

I did COD, but they accept other forms of payment.

Mods if I put this in the wrong spot please move it and I'm sorry : )
    @samhain - are you able to share whether Chinook is an iop, domestic, or something 'in between'? I'd never heard of them until this week. Their website is definitely a mess (not looking like someone/something I'd normally trust), but I definitely do trust the experience of an honorable member like yourself. Just curious if they're in-country or an iop, as I couldn't glean this info from their website. Thanks!
    Like SamCro liked this post

Yeah the website is all screwy. I'm thinking about calling them to see what their deal is and see if they ship to Ohio. If they offer COD their must be some domestic outfit because IOPs don't offer COD. Hmmm. Interesting...
    Helpful djrick, SamCro Rated helpful
    Like ladyghost, grannyof2boys liked this post

I called the number and it went straight to voicemail (but stating Chinook Healthcare so I know it's the right number) so I left a message. I'll update if anyone calls back. Somehow I have a bad feeling that they won't do COD to Ohio but we shall see!
    Helpful SamCro Rated helpful
    Like grannyof2boys liked this post

If anyone orders fioricet from this vendor please share your experience. For some reason I keep thinking this vendor is a IOP and IOP's do not carry fioricet, that I know of.
    Thanks!
    @juno 8, keep us updated as to your order for Trams.

- - - Updated - - -

oops, sorry I meant @Juno08

Like grannyof2boys, Juno08 liked this post

@Stevo2 they're domestic I think. I told them their website was messed up. He tells me that phone orders are the way to go I guess the website is a front or they need to update it and don't know how. I always speak to Eric.
    @grannyof2boys same thing happened to me. I asked if they used to be affiliated with Troy and he said yes, so maybe that's why.

He told me to make the money order for the COD to Chinook Healthcare. I think my packaged arrived already, but I slept all day and didn't here the post man I guess.

Itzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud of

Wow that is crazzzee & sorta freaky since you dont give out your cell #. Mayb you could call them back & interogate "Nick". Take care friend
    Quote Originally Posted by grannyof2boys View Post
    How odd...this place *chinook healthcare* called me today-- Tues--the guy calling, sounded like a fella with a heavy Indian/Pakistani accent ...said his name was NICK and he told me that the dr had denied my request for my order. When I asked him what order he replied "your order for fioricet"....I do not even remember placing an order with this place---never even heard of them until today---so I am guessing this chinook healthcare must have a few other *sister* sites???

This is the first I have even heard of such a place--so I know if I did place an order---the order I might have placed would have had to be a connected affiliate of some sort.

I am still confused b/c I do not even remember placing an order with anyone with this name. Also--he called me on my cell phone--and I never ever give out that number to anyone but the family. I am wondering how they obtained my cell number---and how can one be declined for an order when I know I did not place any order with them. I would have remembered the chinook healthcare name--I guess I wait to see if any of them call back. If he does call back I will ask more questions.
    Helpful grannyof2boys, SamCro, sherrer Rated helpful
    Like djrick, cattyclaw liked this post
    never lose hope~never give up~your stronger then you even know~PEACE°^°

14. @Itzjustme2
    Is that really you? I know, I know- off topic, but just suddenly dawned on me....
    Like Itzjustme, djrick liked this post

Rachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant future

@samhain is it possible to track your order if you place it on the phone?
    Like samhain liked this post

Itzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud ofItzjustme has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Bananabrains View Post
    @Itzjustme2
    Is that really you? I know, I know- off topic, but just suddenly dawned on me....
    Huh? The pic or my name change from ucme?
    Pic,no. Lol
    Like djrick, Lioness #1 liked this post
    never lose hope~never give up~your stronger then you even know~PEACE°^°

17. @Itzjustme2
    Just the name! LOL! Why the "2" ? And why the change?
    Like Itzjustme liked this post

I left a voicemail with them to call me back but nobody ever called me back. I may try to keep calling. It didn't even ring or anything it just went straight to voicemail. So I don't know. I will try to call again tomorrow.
    Helpful Itzjustme, ladyghost, SamCro Rated helpful

@Rachizzle They say they will call back with TN next day I still haven't gotten mine.. To be very honest, I think these guys are a legit pharmacy that are trying to take Troy's customers. 814 is a PA area code, but someone mentioned Chinook as a Canadian term so I don't know.

I've noticed a lot of vendors I've deal with the owner's are Canadian, staff are Indian, and their domains for their sites are in eastern Europe somewhere. Not saying that is the case here but seems logical.

Also I may have gave them a lot more business then they could handle. They kept calling me and telling me that they would give me 180ct for $160 and I told them no I get them from another place for $100 180ct and he argued with me saying that was impossible and we went back and forth. Then I asked him how he received my number he said well we filled an order for you a few months ago, so I asked Troy and he paused a moment and said yes. Anyway I blew him off. Well then I saw the NF shortage so I called him back and told him to let me know the deal. So he laid it all out for me. I asked him if I could tell a few of my friends about it and he said yes of course tell as many people as you like. Now we are here. lol

MDaligne still has them as well, but $94.95 for 90ct lol they are ANs but that's way too high. Then there is DDS but that's a hassle and a long wait and to be honest I got the 200mg Trams and one of those felt the same as two 50mg, but did last a little longer. Then there is a few SYs 100x 100mg @ $130 plus shipping.

We'll see... Monday my package should be there and I'll let everyone know they deal.
    Last edited by tinmuning; 07-20-2013 at 09:37 PM. Reason: deleted parts which should be in the senior section

20. Oh maaaaaaaaan. I feel like a senior sometimes even though I'm nowhere close to being that old. Does that count at all?

Sounds like a great source, hopefully I'll cross the threshold and partake in the awesomeness.
    Like samhain liked this post

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast