Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rxshop.md

selo is offline Member

Default rxshop.md

hi everyone I am just ripped of by that web site rxshop.md which I think scam and fraud. I made the order today, but then I realised that it is a scam. so I thought it would be a good idea preventing others also to become victims of those frauds.

Well actually I became a member to announce those frauds.

all the bests.
    Last edited by selo; 06-05-2011 at 04:46 PM.

Troubadour is offline Honorable Member
    Troubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to behold

Default scam

That stinks. People should know then that rxshop.md, newmedstore.com, 4rxonlineshop.com and 4rx.ca must be connected and have the same contact phone number. Hope is wasn't for much or somehow you can strong-arm them into pulling through for you.
    Last edited by Troubadour; 06-05-2011 at 04:45 PM. Reason: linky

selo is offline Member

Despite it was 80$ actually it really hurts, I don't how I could be so stupid. I don't know if it is possible to get the money back.
    Last edited by selo; 06-05-2011 at 04:50 PM.

Troubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to beholdTroubadour is a splendid one to behold

Just consider today your "where's my sign" moment. 80 bucks isn't too bad if that's it (out the door). Do you know for sure? I would HATE to have to call that silly number and give my name, address, and other personal info.
    Last edited by Troubadour; 06-05-2011 at 04:52 PM. Reason: typo
    Like Keith K Stone liked this post

kmontayne is offline Moderator
    kmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond repute
    kmontayne has a reputation beyond repute
    I have moved the thread to the correct area. I have researched this shop and found no negative reviews. If you could share or elaborate a bit more on this issue it would be helpful, because you said you ordered today but just saw it could be a scam.

This is some of the information I found of this place here:

.md domain registry

Domain Name: rxshop
    Registrant:
    Org.: Ciuntu Veaceslav
    City: Chisinau
    e-mail: w@avto.md

created: 2008-01-09
    expires: 2013-01-09

DNS:
    ns1.rxshop.md 76.163.25.28
    ns2.rxshop.md 76.163.25.29

Looking for negative info though I did find this here that MARTIND. He was very into DB during its days, I believe he was well known to. But he requested that site to be in the Black list area. That can be seen here, to see it you can press CTRL-F and type rxshop to search or scroll down post by post until you see him adding this site

This site was added on the thread "Do you know of a vendor that needs to be blacklisted?":

Do you know of a vendor that needs to be blacklisted? - http://www.drugbuyers.com/freeboard

----------------------------------------------

Their is some discussions here as well. about this place but no one confirmed anything.

Where to get modafinil samples/small quantities online? - http://www.drugbuyers.com/freeboard

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this info helped.

ADDED: If you ordered with a credit card, call your credit card company and let them know of an adverse charge on your credit card you are not aware of to remove that charge. They may have to issue you a new credit card but atleast you will get your money back. Hopefully
    Helpful Feefee, Troubadour, Lord Rated helpful

selo is offline Member

It is funny because I also couldn't find any negative messages maybe I am the only victim. First I made a traffic review from alexa.com and realised that there is no traffic on the web site. Then I realised the services rxshop.md provides are too good to be real. After all I searched the web thoroughly and found messages sent by people promoting rxshop.md, who only have one or two posts.
    I have sent a few messages to them asking if they are scam still no response.

For the credit card: I called the bank and said I don't want the payments to be done since I thought it was a scam site. They cancelled the card. I guess I should behaved as if I wasn't aware of it, because they said the money is already gone and I could only legally start a process.
    Last edited by selo; 06-05-2011 at 05:37 PM.

Ayelinn is offline Senior Member
    Ayelinn will become famous soon enoughAyelinn will become famous soon enoughAyelinn will become famous soon enoughAyelinn will become famous soon enough

Can you do a chargeback? what payment method did you use?

edit: I c

selo is offline Member

I used credit card. Well the bank didn't mention about chargeback. Is it applicable for fraud websites too? I mean it was my fault to make a shopping from that web site.
    Last edited by selo; 06-05-2011 at 05:45 PM.

Reluctant to appear jumpy but I would certainly find out if there is a hold on your card. If you feel you got scammed I wouldn't leave your card active long enough to do a chargeback. Not telling you what to do, only what I would do (and have)

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 10 minutes after the last post:*

What I would NOT do is call that number. They will say:
    Oh yes Selo your order did not go through so what is your name and credit card number again.
    Last edited by Troubadour; 06-05-2011 at 05:56 PM.

selo is offline Member

Gene Poule thanks for the advice. The card is cancelled now, but there is something strange the card doesn't belong to me, and I didn't have to enter the card's holder name while paying. It didn't request it, so how could it possible to charge without card's holder name?
    Last edited by selo; 06-05-2011 at 06:17 PM.

Brokain is offline Member

In what manner were you scammed? You are a lot more protected when using an online source/vendor when using a credit card, but also put yourself at a bit more risk for some kind of card fraud. I have had to do a few chargebacks over the years, it is pretty straight forward just call your bank and they will walk you thru it. I myself like the protection offered to me being able to use a credit card for online orders.

Good Luck and let us know what happens.

-bk
    What Happened? -Sublime

Thumbs up Exhale

Time to exhale on the first. Now(Or Monday) time to get a legit credit report and investigate your credit card situation.

pcguyusa is offline Honorable Member
    pcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nice

I've never run across these sites before but the registrants are well hidden behind a proxy. They also all run on servers in Moldova. 2 rules I never break. 1. Don't start a land war in Asia and 2. Don't ever deal with anyone on line that sits behind the old iron curtain. They have more scammers and black hat hackers per capita than anywhere else in the world. There are scammer jobs listed in local newspapers that pay a heck of a lot better than the Wal-Mart in Bucharest. If the vendor operates in the Baltic states, China or the US I stay away... but that's just me.
    Helpful fnh, kmontayne Rated helpful

derpderp is offline Honorable Member
    derpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by selo View Post
    I guess I should behaved as if I wasn't aware of it, because they said the money is already gone and I could only legally start a process.
    The way this member says the money is already gone it sounds like they might have used a debit card. If that's the case then that's why they can't do a chargeback.

"I called the bank and said I don't want the payments to be done"

@derpderp I noticed that also. Assumed partly panic typing. If selo used a prepaid, I don't know what will happen. I would still cancel or replace the card. I have had a worse day than -80.00. I would be concerned about that other card in mention though and future holds.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

Not minimizing your hit @selo, still hurts.
    Last edited by Troubadour; 06-05-2011 at 07:11 PM.

selo is offline Member

No guys it was a typing mistake. I used a credit card but the bank didn't tell me anything about chargeback.
    @Gene Poule what do you mean with the future holds? The card has been cancelled.
    Last edited by selo; 06-05-2011 at 07:29 PM.

No guys it was a typing mistake. I used a credit but the bank didn't tell me anything about chargeback.
    @Gene Poule what do you mean with the future holds? The card has been cancelled.
    If you didn't cancel the card. If you had a high limit and this operation is a scam they could have put a hold for a specific amount (more than 80).

selo is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Poule View Post
    If you didn't cancel the card. If you had a high limit and this operation is a scam they could have put a hold for a specific amount (more than 80).
    Yes, that's right.

Yes, that's right.
    If it was your credit card, thank goodness you caught it. Now if I'm right (yeah right) when the cite tries to hold or chare your card the transaction will be decline hopefully.

@selo how did you make out. I've been thinking about you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast