Thread: top10medsonline

yvillicana is offline Member

Default top10medsonline

Hi,

I recently came across this site and was wondering if anyone had any experience using them. I'm interested in the pax vals and I live in the US.

Thanks,
    ---Yvette
    Helpful draven Rated helpful

Caffeine2011 is offline Distinguished Member
    Caffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to behold

@yvillicana Many members have experiences with them here, but unfortunately, this vendor is only allowed to be discussed in the Senior Members section. You need a certain number of posts and reputation points to view the Senior or "Restricted" section. Sorry, I can't say much more I don't want to break the rules.
    Last edited by Caffeine2011; 02-24-2012 at 03:48 AM.
    Helpful naughtysmurf Rated helpful
    drugbuyersforum.org is a scam.

icefun is offline Member

Default I'm confuses

I'm trying to read to understand why it can't be discussed here. Can someone please fill me in?

kmontayne is offline Moderator
    kmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond repute
    kmontayne has a reputation beyond repute
    @icefun it can't be discussed in the open because it has been moved into the senior members area. And because some of the products they sell falls in the category of schedule 1 or 2, it can't be discussed in the open.

To learn how to access the senior members area you can read through the GENERAL FORUM GUIDE Section.

Their you have a thread that explains how to gain access of that area. And if you could or if you haven't make sure to go over the forum rules.

To answer your question so that I can close the thread just so that you don't end up too dissatisfied.

Some users have shared a bit of some positive experiences but I can't go any further.

I will keep this thread here for the next hours before merging it with the rest of the toptenmeds thread. But this should be enough info I think to answer your question.

@yvillicana
    Helpful betsky, Roz, waterlogged, Kris, H20shed65, M_Aria Rated helpful