Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pills without imprints

1. Default Pills without imprints

Is the practice of imprints on pills a United States FDA requirement? I have taken pharmaceuticals from India without any marking at all. Can this be found on other pills not made in/exported to the US?

Both coasts and Down South, sounds hectic but it works for me.
    Tussin will become famous soon enoughTussin will become famous soon enoughTussin will become famous soon enough

Yes the FDA requires marking on all perscription medication. No the rest of the world does not have to listen to the FDA. Pills from other countries often have no markings. How do you know if they are real? You dont. Try to get them in the push packs but even those can be forged. Meds obtained from countries not controled by the FDA are sometimes a crap shoot. Always know that goin in and try if you can to order the name brand or to ask around and get others opinions.
    Helpful oceanfiresky, Stevo1, RodeoClown Rated helpful

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    All prescription and over-the-counter drugs sold in the US are required by law to be uniquely identifiable by their imprint, shape and color. However, as Tussin said, drugs from other countries may not follow the same as what the FDA requires---which pretty much explains why pills with no imprints or vague imprints that are hard to identify are usually associated with foreign drugs.
    Helpful Stevo1 Rated helpful

4. It seems like less trouble for someone producing counterfeits to make their fakes without any imprint.
    Helpful Stevo1 Rated helpful
    Like Cash liked this post

Both coasts and Down South, sounds hectic but it works for me.
    Tussin will become famous soon enoughTussin will become famous soon enoughTussin will become famous soon enough

That does seem like less trouble. It probably is. The thing is that its probably not too much more trouble to go ahead and press the pills to look like the name brands. I mean look how many different types of X there are. Each one of those pills has its own seperate markings. So it must not be too hard to make the die for the press that presses the X pills. Id call it a pill press. So if you had a pill press and took the time to make a valium roche die for it you could press out as many pills as you wanted no problem. I think ill look up pill press on google. They prolly sell them on E bay.
    Helpful RodeoClown Rated helpful

CanUcMe is offline Banned Reason: SHILL FOR MACRO MASS - BAN FAKE REVIEWS

Pill presses in the US are highly regulated and watched. Home made versions is what is typically used or old candy pressing machinges with home made plates. But actual presses are hard to get ahold of and when mg's mean life or death with some meds theres no since in messing around with it. Anyone can make a press but have you ever seen some one eye out 2mg of alp powder or do it by hand on a .00 scale one at a time. Hence the reason for the flux in potency of conterfit meds from overseas

7. But is it safe to take a pill without an imprint? I got a sealed package from India with pills w/ no imprint. I'm scared to take one. Any help?

mlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enough

@CDC who makes the pills? What are they supposed to contain in them? I have taken codeine made in India and had no problems with it. It wasnt the best codeine but it worked. I believe the brand name was Tycodin. As for your question is it safe to take a pill without an imprint? Hmm well their is no definite answer to that. If the pill contains what it says it does then no problems should arise, but if the pill contains something different, then who knows. I guess what it comes down to is, do you trust the source of the pill?

You may want to take a quarter of the pill at first and gradually move up from there to see how you react. Most important thing to do is to listen to your body.
    Helpful oceanfiresky Rated helpful

9. Its just a us requirement

I have gotten pills from the us pharm that had vague marking. they worked but I just figured they were old. I prob should not have takening them but I fig it was not a life or death drug.

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by CDC View Post
    But is it safe to take a pill without an imprint? I got a sealed package from India with pills w/ no imprint. I'm scared to take one. Any help?
    I don't know if you're the same guy who has a similar inquiry but nevertheless, it would be helpful if you post pictures of the pills you received.

12. CDC....I'm not sure what you expected when you ordered. The entire process of buying
    meds online is a leap of faith. You send someone you don't know your money for drugs
    that may or may not be delivered. You receive something that may or may not be what
    you ordered.....Take a small amount of comfort in the fact that almost all fake meds are
    benign ingredients. Just take half the amount you'd usually take. You'll be alright. This
    game is not for sissies.
    Helpful Cash Rated helpful
    Like Stevo1, Cash liked this post

@BobBitchin that is something that we all need to keep in mind. when a person talks about something a lot it becomes routine. well this should never become routine because a trusted source could flee.

14. [lang=fr]i found a white pill... without printings...[/lang]

15. I bought spier modifinil 200 mg from ed and more. It is a round, white pill with no markings this is the second day and so far so good . I am add and have sleep apnea. I take adderall 30 mg xr but always end up about 5 days short. doc will not prescribe anything else. I only take the modifimil when I dont have adderall

i bought phenteremine one time on line and it landed me in psyc hosp.
    Helpful peppergirl, RodeoClown Rated helpful

Peaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond repute

I have a white round pill with no markings, & it is not supposed to be modifinil 200 mg, it is supposed to be something totally different. Unfortunately, I have been afraid to try it as yet, but I'm sure I may if I become desperate, or if I read reviews from others who have received it from the same vendor in that thread.
    I know that places like India aren't required to put markings on their meds, but it sure makes it difficult when you get them, & are worried about what they might actually be.
    Fortunately, mine are just a sample, & I won't be out of money if they aren't any good, but reading here & seeing that there are other white round pills with no markings & that are something other than what mine are supposed to be, I think I will be hesitant on ordering from other countries until I know for sure from other members that what they get are indeed what it is supposed to be.
    Like Keith K Stone liked this post
    Sweet Pea

Pills without markings worry me. DAZ diazepam does not have any markings on them at all. and from pakistan that worries me.
    but i hear ok things about them. so maybe they are ok. wish i could find someome who has taken them and can vouch

18. I have been taking pills from England with no imprint just a line dividing it in half and it is the real deal,. High quality and it works well. In Europe and the rest of the world you do not need an imprint for it to be real. Many Indian pills have no imprints but their Nitrazepam is top grade. The use of an imprint is a U.S Law. Scammers can just as easily make up a fake imprint and press it on the pills so there is no real guarantees. I usually read about it and go with my intuition

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    I have a white round pill with no markings, & it is not supposed to be modifinil 200 mg, it is supposed to be something totally different. Unfortunately, I have been afraid to try it as yet, but I'm sure I may if I become desperate, or if I read reviews from others who have received it from the same vendor in that thread.
    I know that places like India aren't required to put markings on their meds, but it sure makes it difficult when you get them, & are worried about what they might actually be.
    Fortunately, mine are just a sample, & I won't be out of money if they aren't any good, but reading here & seeing that there are other white round pills with no markings & that are something other than what mine are supposed to be, I think I will be hesitant on ordering from other countries until I know for sure from other members that what they get are indeed what it is supposed to be.

You know, pills WITH imprints can be just as dangerous as pills without imprints. The danger here doesn't lie in the issue of whether or not a pill has markings, it lies in where you got it from. & taking pills you order from the internet is always dangerous; it's playing mindless games with your health in every possible sense of the word.

Anybody who freaks out about (or "worries" about, or whatever) all the bad things that could happen to them if they take a pill without markings... run fast & far in the other direction.
    Last edited by Skeletal_Wings; 06-04-2011 at 04:43 PM. Reason: put some of the text i wrote in bold for emphisis
    Like Stevo1, Cash liked this post
    When they said, "REPENT! REPENT!" I wondered what they meant...

Bnjar5 is just really niceBnjar5 is just really niceBnjar5 is just really niceBnjar5 is just really niceBnjar5 is just really niceBnjar5 is just really niceBnjar5 is just really niceBnjar5 is just really niceBnjar5 is just really nice

Post Big bad world of On line pharmacies

It comes with the turf in the big bad world of online Pharamcies---fake pills-no imprints--scrammers---shills---etc. Their is safty in numbers that why PR is a good place to take your info from and learn the ropes---the advange of most US pharmarcies are the laws are inforced more on a consistent bases then over seas and not so many hands in the cookie jar

Remember good information is good medicine!
    Like Stevo1 liked this post

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast