Thread: what is this pink pill?

1. Question what is this pink pill?

it is made from sandoz and it is called bromazepam for anxiety
    iam asking because it has no markings on it except for the line to break it in half

Quote Originally Posted by pook1176 View Post
    it is made from sandoz and it is called bromazepam for anxiety
    iam asking because it has no markings on it except for the line to break it in half
    If there's no markings, how do you know who makes it and that it's bromazepam? I think I must be missing something here.

mlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enough

pook1176 if it has no markings it is not an FDA approved drug. The FDA requires markings on all drugs, its the law in the US. So, I highly doubt Sandoz makes it, unless its being made for a foreign market otherwise it would be illegal to sell in the US.

From my research Roche makes a pink 3mg bromazepam pill that says Roche and below that 3. Bromazepam - Roche 3 | Pharmer.org

If your pill has no markings it was not made in the US and you may have a fake pill. Be careful.

How do you know Sandoz makes it? How do you know its bromazepam?

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    I encountered a discussion before about pink "bromazepam" pills from offshore-pharma. The pills are pretty much similar to the description you gave---there were no imprints, just a scouring on one side. Turned out to be fake bromazepam.
    Helpful riverstyx Rated helpful

5. well, the pack said sandoz bromazepam, i knew what i ordered, but ony the score is there no other imprints

Did the pack come in a blister pack? Because the FDA issue depends. For example when I took a trip to central america this was maybe like 6 to 7 years ago I had a infection, I needed to take amoxicillin. The amoxicillin came in blister packs. On the blister pack came about 10 I think it was. On the packaging it said sandoz. But the pill had no imprints as well, they where white I don't remember if oval or round but it had a scored in the middle, but I assume because it is from a different country, it equals different regulations. Which means the product you have could probably be what you wanted if its bromazepam but if it was brought from another country that could be the reason why it does not have any imprints. The product when I took got it, it came from a clinic so I assumed it was legitimate.

About the info I gave of the FDA and different countries having different regulations may vary as well just so that people have that in mind. I have no source nor have I researched it if its true or not but its just something in my little head that makes sense :P So I may be wrong about that..

Hope this message helps

7. no it came in a little white plastic bag and had a little booklet about the product. it was not blistered, wish i could say where it came from, am i allowed to? it came from another country

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 4 minutes after the last post:*

no it did not come blistered, it came in a white non see through bag and had sandoz on it and a booklet about the product i do not know if i can say where ordered from, but not in u.s.a.. i believe australia MM
    Last edited by pook1176; 02-01-2011 at 03:09 PM.

What country did you order from? It sounds likely to be fake bromazepam, especially if it came in a bag and not in blisters.

9. Smile yes

australia, you are right it is bromazepam ,haven't taken and not going to, came loose not blistered
    thanks for info

armesis will become famous soon enougharmesis will become famous soon enougharmesis will become famous soon enougharmesis will become famous soon enough

pharmer.org is a excellent resource, but if it has no markings except for the line you really can not tell. This is a take at your own risk situation. If it is from a reliable source with the documentation then I would feel better about it, if not well.....good luck.

Neofate has a spectacular aura aboutNeofate has a spectacular aura aboutNeofate has a spectacular aura aboutNeofate has a spectacular aura aboutNeofate has a spectacular aura aboutNeofate has a spectacular aura aboutNeofate has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by pook1176 View Post
    australia, you are right it is bromazepam ,haven't taken and not going to, came loose not blistered
    thanks for info
    Smart choice. If anything is to be labeled for identification in this world, it is medication. That is step one, and if it lacks this it isn't worth the potential health risk.