NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 931 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: white tablet looks like xanax but just a 2 on it?

Default white tablet looks like xanax but just a 2 on it?

I got in the mail today a free same of just one tablet it looks like a generic xanax bar but only has the number 2 on one side and scored into 4 parts. Anyone heard of these? Im not even sure who i got it from honestly.

mlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enough

@johhnywad post a pic, front and back. Does it say Xanax on one side and 2 on the other?

I'm assuming you are talking about a Xanax bar. If there is a 2 on one side and nothing on the other, than I believe they are made somewhere in Europe. I have come across a bunch of these and they have been legit. Please post a better description or a picture if possible.

yeah thats exactly what it is i have found some pics of it and it sounds like its the x xanax that starlite sells, they seem to be legit. The sample was good.

5. European zanax would be what I have dealt with.

incognito_techguy will become famous soon enoughincognito_techguy will become famous soon enoughincognito_techguy will become famous soon enough

i can also confirm that a white bar with a #2 and 4 scores should be Xanax. seems the starlite ones look like that, are legit, but they are fragile.

The only other med I have ever seen that looked like that was something i can't see anyone wanting or getting a sample of. Buspar looks exactly like that it is a bar scored 4 times and I think their might be a 2 on it but I am not even sure it has been a really really long time. Useless medication that is supposed to treat anxiety. The xanax seems way more likely!

8. I've heard of people getting these before and them being xanax, but can't give a first hand account.

IF you post where you got it from. Or if it was a tablet shape or bar shape. You could get a definite answer most likely.

10. If you got it from starlite and it's a BAR then its legit. If you got it and its an OVAL then I don't know what's in those pills. They used to be the only 2mg xanax he carried for a while and I believe the consensus was they were either time released or not xanax at all. They do have some kind of benzo in them, but no one knows for sure...

I think the oval says xanax 2.0 on it.

mikep938 will become famous soon enoughmikep938 will become famous soon enoughmikep938 will become famous soon enough

do they look like this?
    These are from SL.

251524e5c9b5ee3af2 - white tablet looks like xanax but just a 2 on it?

Edit:
    Picture is way more out of focus than I realized.
    2 on one side across the middle score, readable when the pill is held "vertically" and just the scores on the other side of the pill.
    Last edited by mikep938; 08-30-2011 at 04:17 AM.

lurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura about

@mikep938 is that the brand he's currently shipping for the 2mg? I remember when they used to have the oval xanax 2.0 that most people considered to me sub-par or a completely different chemical and I had never ordered them personally for those reasons. That said I did have a chance to try one I procured from a friend and I remember thinking I would not have been a happy customer if I had spent my money on an order of them. If he's using a different brand now I'd be interested to know how they are and see a more focused picture if anyone has one available. Jim is a great guy IMO and he runs a legitimate business but that particular product and maybe one or two others have been a "buyer beware" type situation. That said, the majority of his products are top notch so I wanna make it clear that I'm not knocking his service. I'm just interested in a source for well priced 2mg xanax and would be willing to give his new brand a shot if they are legit.

mikep938 will become famous soon enoughmikep938 will become famous soon enoughmikep938 will become famous soon enough

This is what he sent me a while ago (a month? before my previous post on here I believe) The option was given for the bars or the ovals with the ovals being cheaper I believe. I don't think the ovals are offered anymore.

14. Does anyone else have an opinion on this.It is from Jim and like the picture above.The back of the blister just says alprazolam 2 mg. with what seems like a batch #(reads as B#359 and an exp. date.Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Helpful Nurvusflyer Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by finnman View Post
    Does anyone else have an opinion on this.It is from Jim and like the picture above.The back of the blister just says alprazolam 2 mg. with what seems like a batch #(reads as B#359 and an exp. date.Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Does it say, "PEX" on it. Sounds like Alp.

Quote Originally Posted by finnman View Post
    Does anyone else have an opinion on this.It is from Jim and like the picture above.The back of the blister just says alprazolam 2 mg. with what seems like a batch #(reads as B#359 and an exp. date.Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Post that picture on pharmer.org, someone will know for 100% there.
    Helpful riverstyx Rated helpful