Thread: Novartis Ritalin Pill Identification

Sherlock has a spectacular aura aboutSherlock has a spectacular aura aboutSherlock has a spectacular aura aboutSherlock has a spectacular aura aboutSherlock has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Novartis Ritalin Pill Identification

I managed to find a description of Novartis Ritalin that some sites sell.

Is CIBA AB Legitimate Ritalin? | Pharmer.org

Apparently MedBroadcast is the Canadian version of Drugs.com.

The link states the description of Ritalin as

10 mg
    Each pale blue, round, flat-faced, beveled-edged tablet, scored and imprinted "AB" on one side with "CIBA" on the other, contains methylphenidate HCl 10 mg. Nonmedicinal ingredients: cornstarch, FD&C Green No. 3, lactose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, sugar, and talc.

20 mg
    Each pale yellow, round, flat-faced, beveled-edged tablet, scored and imprinted "PN" on one side with "CIBA" on the other, contains methylphenidate HCl 20 mg. Nonmedicinal ingredients: D&C Yellow No. 10, lactose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, sugar, tragacanth, and talc.

MedBroadcast Description of Ritalin.

The blister pack which includes 10 Tabs is written in a turquoise color.
    Novartis Logo NOVARTIS
    Ritalín®
    Metilfenidato
    Comprimidos
    10 mg
    Oral
    Reg. No. 44836 SSA II
    ® Marca registrada
    6217689-01

Then it has
    Lote: Caducidad:
    placed in a 90 angle.

@drboris or other Moderators. Is my post against the rules? or is the "Pill Description" Section waived so that we can describe the actual package and description of any Schedule Drugs? If it is not, please delete or move my thread to the Senior Section.
    Last edited by Sherlock; 07-29-2011 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Concerning PR Rule #18
    A man should possess all knowledge which is likely to be useful to him in his work.

@Sherlock there's nothing against the rules here. Thanks for posting this info.

I have been trying to post and ask ?! All week but why is everthing I try to get info on it says " not enough post" WTF. Pls someone help me understand the posting thing!!

Sherlock has a spectacular aura aboutSherlock has a spectacular aura aboutSherlock has a spectacular aura aboutSherlock has a spectacular aura aboutSherlock has a spectacular aura about

@Rec8898 maybe the information you are looking for is in the restricted section. drboris occasionally moves threads that are in the free forum to the senior forum when discussions of controlled substances appear. You can use the search tool and find posts, but if it has a Lock symbol, then you have to wait till you get into senior section. Also, you can't view links people put up until you have a certain amount of posts.
    Helpful ProfessorMoriarty Rated helpful
    A man should possess all knowledge which is likely to be useful to him in his work.

konik will become famous soon enoughkonik will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    I managed to find a description of Novartis Ritalin that some sites sell.

Is CIBA AB Legitimate Ritalin? | Pharmer.org

Apparently MedBroadcast is the Canadian version of Drugs.com.

The link states the description of Ritalin as

10 mg
    Each pale blue, round, flat-faced, beveled-edged tablet, scored and imprinted "AB" on one side with "CIBA" on the other, contains methylphenidate HCl 10 mg. Nonmedicinal ingredients: cornstarch, FD&C Green No. 3, lactose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, sugar, and talc.

20 mg
    Each pale yellow, round, flat-faced, beveled-edged tablet, scored and imprinted "PN" on one side with "CIBA" on the other, contains methylphenidate HCl 20 mg. Nonmedicinal ingredients: D&C Yellow No. 10, lactose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, sugar, tragacanth, and talc.

MedBroadcast Description of Ritalin.

The blister pack which includes 10 Tabs is written in a turquoise color.
    Novartis Logo NOVARTIS
    Ritalín®
    Metilfenidato
    Comprimidos
    10 mg
    Oral
    Reg. No. 44836 SSA II
    ® Marca registrada
    6217689-01

Then it has
    Lote: Caducidad:
    placed in a 90 angle.

@drboris or other Moderators. Is my post against the rules? or is the "Pill Description" Section waived so that we can describe the actual package and description of any Schedule Drugs? If it is not, please delete or move my thread to the Senior Section.

Since around a year, the packaging has changed from Novartis : the IOP where I place orders deliver 15 pills strips & not 10 like before...

I've seen on (legit I think) other IOP that strips with only 10 pills are also spread nowadays.

It's strange...

Another thing : on most of the Novartis 10mg Ritalin pills I've caught, there's no "CIBA" mention but "CG"...

But two months ago I've passed two days in an (legal !) hospital which gave me my meds, Ritalin included, & it was the same pills w/ the same mention "CG" (I'm located in Western Europe) and not "CIBA"... So the pills are real /
    Helpful ritalin Rated helpful

6. Great thank you for the indentification