NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 999 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ONAX Xanax?

northstar77 is offline Banned Reason: Multiple accounts and sending dubious PMs. Don't trust anything you read from this guy.
    northstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to beholdnorthstar77 is a splendid one to behold

Default ONAX Xanax?

There have been been mixed reviews. Let me make something straight. The Onax from Shaz, as well as other online sites are fake. They contain a little aprazolam, but are bulky, and chalky like they were made in a bath tub. There are actually very few legit Onax made by the real maker. These are smaller and not chalky. These are used in hosipitals and hard to find in bulk over there let alone online and are the same strength as U.S. and very good quality. But for most people asking, they are asking from shaz is why I usually say onax are horiible. Just wanted to clear this up for people.
    Helpful babyjesus318, Carter, SWIGRx Rated helpful
    Like Blockhead liked this post

babyjesus318 is offline Banned Reason: shilling and pushing vendors and email vendors that selectively scam board members
    babyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to behold

you are correct sir. i have had onax from several sources. one was a private source in the USA. those were good and were comparable to any other generic. the ones fom shaz are a little larger. i am very detail oriented and was able to see this even though i didn't have a good one to do a side by side comparison. but i have also had ones that were fake but were of better quality than the ones shaz sells. not as good as the real ones but better than other fakes i have seen.
    Helpful Blockhead, northstar77 Rated helpful
    Like northstar77 liked this post

3. i've had onax that were almost completely bunk. i don't even give them a chance anymore. too many fakes and mild copy cats. i fear other meds are starting to have the same thing happen. already seeing some of the more expensive pk's have week copy cats on the streats

FASTTRIP has a spectacular aura aboutFASTTRIP has a spectacular aura aboutFASTTRIP has a spectacular aura aboutFASTTRIP has a spectacular aura about

Shaz ONAX alprozolam are 100% fake ( I think min 75% of theyr products are fake or with very little real ingredient inside ). I order one time the 100ct's, and they was no good!!
    Its dificult to find the real 2mg bars this times.

chedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to behold

Very much agree with the above statements. Onax from shaz i would estimate 1.2mg per pill. Complete guess, but definitely not a full 2mg. I have also had onax from mattheiu walter and they too seemed weak. Maybe pakistan xanax are just a bit weak?
    Helpful northstar77 Rated helpful

I know Matthieu Walter is rather reputable in my opinion and wouldn't send out fake pills, is it possible that the chemical composition of Alprazolam just can't handle the temperatures it is subjected to in Pakistan and whilst moving through the postal service? I personally don't know much about this, but I suppose it could always be possible.
    Like 512Loyalty liked this post

D0chunt will become famous soon enoughD0chunt will become famous soon enough

I placed an order with Matthieu Walter and received a bag of (around 20) Onax 2mg pills and they are good. I had some a year or so ago from a UK supplier (probably originated from the same source) and they were pretty much the same quality. On both occasions the pills were quite chunky and chalky and I have not tried any others so don't really have a reference point.
    Like Keith K Stone liked this post

sharpiesniffer is offline Banned Reason: Asking for PMs, possibly trading through the forum
    sharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by northstar77 View Post
    There have been been mixed reviews. Let me make something straight. The Onax from Shaz, as well as other online sites are fake. They contain a little aprazolam, but are bulky, and chalky like they were made in a bath tub. There are actually very few legit Onax made by the real maker. These are smaller and not chalky. These are used in hosipitals and hard to find in bulk over there let alone online and are the same strength as U.S. and very good quality. But for most people asking, they are asking from shaz is why I usually say onax are horiible. Just wanted to clear this up for people.
    Your posts are some of the ones I look to for guidance through this scary world of OPs. But I do have to say, I got some ONAX from Shaz and I ate a whole bar because I thought it was going to be weak and it knocked me out cold for 12 hours.

Maybe there are some good ones out there. Your observations are spot on though, a bit bulky and a bit chalky, but they don't crumble.
    Like MobbDeep28, Keith K Stone liked this post

happyjack is offline Banned Reason: Shill for Buybulkmeds same user as kobby tried to sell through forum

i am about to order 1000 oneax from buy bulkmeds. i bought 1000 of the valium and they were legit.so next i will try the onex

10. I am going to test the water with Matthew W. Good prices.
    Helpful Keith K Stone Rated helpful

I've had Shaz's onax and they seem pretty goood? Def. Real alprazolam...... You have to chew them up though. You guys really have taken them to no effect? The last batch I got from them were good. I just ordered a larger amount of them

sharpiesniffer is offline Banned Reason: Asking for PMs, possibly trading through the forum
    sharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    I've had Shaz's onax and they seem pretty goood? Def. Real alprazolam...... You have to chew them up though. You guys really have taken them to no effect? The last batch I got from them were good. I just ordered a larger amount of them
    The only thing that concerns me would be is it really Alprazolam? Maybe it's just something that makes you feel really heavy.

FWIW they felt real to me though.

Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    I never had onax (unless it was a long time ago). Here's some info from
    Alprazolam - Onax 2 | Pharmer.org

218564e57113fb73c0 - ONAX Xanax?

Generic Name: Alprazolam
    Strength: 2 mg
    Manufacturer: Ocean Pharmaceuticals (Private) Ltd., Pakistan
    Trade Name: Onax
    Type: Antianxiety
    Size (mm): 16 X 5
    Comment: Image courtesy of onepercheron. Imprint Onax2

Rule 62: Don't take yourself too seriously

Quote Originally Posted by sharpiesniffer View Post
    The only thing that concerns me would be is it really Alprazolam? Maybe it's just something that makes you feel really heavy.

FWIW they felt real to me though.

I haven't done any lab testing on these things ( we should all chip in and get someone to do this btw ) but in my opinion, they contain legit alp. I'm not sure how much or how they compare to american 2mg bars, because i usually take the american .5mg or 1mg pills, never 2mgs at a time.

Blockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Blockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Not to go off topic here but IMO Gadors are far less likely to be counterfeit than ONAX, but I'm also biased against Pakistan in general. Just my opinion.
    Helpful Keith K Stone, trublu, pkne Rated helpful
    Like Carter liked this post

D0chunt will become famous soon enoughD0chunt will become famous soon enough

I would chip in that the 2mg onax bars I have had are very inconsistent regarding actual dosage content. I have on occasion taken a couple and they had very little effect, then on another (very embarrassing and totally inappropriate) occasion, they floored me. I blacked out and can't remember a thing for 6 hours and, long story short, made a total nob of myself at the worst possible time. So watch out for that peeps.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 8 minutes after the last post:*

I am sure I read somewhere, not sure I could remember where, that they were tested and the dosage contents (was real alprazolam) but were all over the place. I think it said the average was 1.2mg. Again, that's off the top of my head and I can't guarantee I would be able to find the source again. Will have a look later.
    Last edited by D0chunt; 08-26-2011 at 08:47 AM.

Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Blockhead View Post
    Not to go off topic here but IMO Gadors are far less likely to be counterfeit than ONAX, but I'm also biased against Pakistan in general. Just my opinion.
    10-4 on that one, I definitly agree. IMHO China and Pakistan have alot of drug counterfeiting. Heck China counterfeits, violates patents and copyrights (software, movies....) on just about everything.

Off my soapbox (for now)
    Helpful SWIGRx, SageVisitor Rated helpful
    Rule 62: Don't take yourself too seriously

nola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to behold

i happen to love shaz and have had some better than others ,but just like in the USA theres crappy generics and good ones so thats going to apply everywhere im sure PK,ect...

nola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to behold

wow! those onax are freakin HUGE. no wonder people say there chalky. they would have to be full of filler to be that size.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 10 minutes after the last post:*

@FASTTRIP , im truely sorry youve had some bad luck with shaz. but saying 75% of their products are fake is a not true. they have some crappy off brands just like theres crappy off brands everywhere. spend a little more $ and i think youll see that you get what you pay for.shaz has never sold me fake anything. ive been disappointed with myself for buying the cheapest crap i could find on her site,but that was my fault for being a cheapskate. lol
    Last edited by nola; 09-04-2011 at 02:26 PM.

20. can anyone tell me who this shaz is? im looking for some onax that are good not fakes and i see lots of mixed reviews here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast