Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Gator 2mg bar Xanax.

synthetikal is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum; multiple accounts
    synthetikal has a spectacular aura aboutsynthetikal has a spectacular aura aboutsynthetikal has a spectacular aura aboutsynthetikal has a spectacular aura aboutsynthetikal has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up good post

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    Bagos have a good rep,(a poll that was not done here had something like 65%gadors, 25% bagos, 10% Denvers as being the best from down south) - just an FYI - a bit OT I guess for a pill ID thread. Just thought I would post because of what seemed to be some concern about bago's expressed in an earlier post.
    bagos have a nice solid pill feeling to them, gadors are a bit more chalk like / softer, i guess thatd equate to bagos seem more professionally made, denvers look like anti gas pills or something =/
    Helpful Carter, sambob, Gladheart Rated helpful

Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Never saw or had a Denver...hard to find/get these days. Anti-fart pills
    Like synthetikal, Durd123 liked this post
    Rule 62: Don't take yourself too seriously

3. Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    Never saw or had a Denver...hard to find/get these days. Anti-fart pills
    I'm in the same boat! Never seen or had a denver either! Or a Gador! All i usually get is the white u bars and the yellow bars. Have yet to come across a reliable IOP that carries denvers or gadors. Though i've been told the white stix are just as potent as the gadors. Anyone w/ more experience care to throw in some input?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 9 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by LeviDenim View Post
    I believe there is.
    The two best Generics are the Actavis( Purepac) yellow bars and the highly regarded Greenstone bars. Sandoz are so-so and their seems to be widespread agreement that the
    Mylans are the worst(I also feel they are terrible).
    Sorry for rebumping a super old post but i definitely have to agree with this post. The pure pac yellow bars are personally some of my favorite bars i have yet to come across. Random question but i heard the yellow pure pacs are time release? Or is this just totally false?
    Last edited by Durd123; 07-17-2012 at 02:24 AM.

If they are the bars they are not time release.
    They do seem last a bit longer than others, but that could be do to a few variables.

Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    You know one thing everyone has to remember is that percantage volume wise of actual xanax material in a a bar (or any xanax pill for that matter) is very small. I just took a look at the 200mg advil on my kitchen counter and although I didn't do any precise measurements they are not a whole lot bigger (volumewise) than 2mg xannie bars in general (which also have some "candy flavor coating I think). I've always wondered what was "mixed in" (filler) on different brands of xanax pills and how evenly the xanax was distibitued as well as any possible filler xanax chemical reaction. Iusually break bars into half (sometimes quaters).

Again, probably a little OT, but since we have talking in about some brands lasting longer, others taking linger to kick in, ....I thought I would just throw this out as something to think about, maybe someone has some first or secondhand info about the workings of a pharmaceutical manufacturing factory.
    Helpful Keefus Rated helpful
    Rule 62: Don't take yourself too seriously

I would like to add that 1 mg. is equal to 1/10,000 of a gram.
    A very small percentage of the pill is actually the active ingredient, in such a small dosage. I would think.
    Helpful Binky Rated helpful
    Like Carter liked this post
    Swim, Swam, Swum I have a 6th grade education, what's your excuse?

synthetikal is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum; multiple accounts
    synthetikal has a spectacular aura aboutsynthetikal has a spectacular aura aboutsynthetikal has a spectacular aura aboutsynthetikal has a spectacular aura aboutsynthetikal has a spectacular aura about

Question White Stix

Quote Originally Posted by Durd123 View Post
    I'm in the same boat! Never seen or had a denver either! Or a Gador! All i usually get is the white u bars and the yellow bars. Have yet to come across a reliable IOP that carries denvers or gadors. Though i've been told the white stix are just as potent as the gadors. Anyone w/ more experience care to throw in some input?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 9 minutes after the last post:*

Sorry for rebumping a super old post but i definitely have to agree with this post. The pure pac yellow bars are personally some of my favorite bars i have yet to come across. Random question but i heard the yellow pure pacs are time release? Or is this just totally false?
    Can you clarify "white stix" any 2mg xanax that is white and oblong is considered a stick. Are you referring to UP90s or actual Xanax w/ the XANAX imprint on the pill? As far as reliable IOP that carriers denvers and gadors, don't worry about denvers unless you have bad gas, gadors are easiesr to get then indian valium knockoffs.

grcauto will become famous soon enoughgrcauto will become famous soon enough

Just found out at another forum where I have full privileges that the Gator 2mg bars indeed do exist with the word ALP on one side and the break lines in them. I also learned from a benzo head I know who ordered them that they are the real thing. Sounds like I'm going to get a batch and do some testing. All I can tell you is the company is from South America and that's also where the Gator's are made.
    I have some quality 1mg xanies but I haven't had a good 2mg bar since my last SA company fell off the grid.

Red face Adco Xanax

Is it light blue, round with a score on one side and the letters WC on one side of the score and 785 on the other side of the score? The back of the tablet is plain & not scored.

The Adco I received is fake. I looked all over the internet & even found someone who said their tablet was the same 1mg but their's said 786. I'm going through withdrawals and I'm talking 1/2mg when I start feeling unbearable. I took 2 whole tablets of ADCO & I did feel a sedating type effect. I don't drink much, but when I do, I really notice the warm cloud that comes over me - like I noticed this tablet's effect. In 3 hours, I was stiff from withdrawals & took 1/2mg of one of my prescription tablets & am tolerable again. Shoot!! I'm going to write the company & say I'm going to mail these to the ADCO Pharm Co in their country; maybe they'll send me something real...? They SO much cheaper than anyone else, duh...yes I know the saying, If it seems to be too good to be true...
    Last edited by Sunflowers2000; 11-03-2012 at 11:23 PM.

mojoking will become famous soon enoughmojoking will become famous soon enoughmojoking will become famous soon enough

Does any one know what brand or kind of bars that starlight is shipping. I have tried and tried to find out what high quality european hard they are shipping. please help if you can a picture is worth a thousands words or an imprint code.

12. I love your name. Very clever.

13. This was a helpful post. thanks

downhomeguy will become famous soon enoughdownhomeguy will become famous soon enoughdownhomeguy will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by grcauto View Post
    The Gators I used to get didn't say anything on them and they were full 2mg bars. The had the lines in them for breaking into smaller sizes but hat was it. I'm not sure how many of these were made that way but they came from a vendor in South America that is no longer doing business. At least it's only done by invitations is what I've been told. They had the good stuff.
    Not saying they are, but those could be generic Tafil from Mexico as they are solid white 2mg bars with no imprint on them. Just the perpindicular lines.

Gadors, Bagos and Denvers are still around, but their prices have gotten very high as Gadors are $1.85 now.

They are all made in Argentina, SA
    Last edited by downhomeguy; 11-05-2012 at 07:20 PM.
    Helpful Whisperjet727, Pangaea Rated helpful

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflowers2000 View Post
    The Adco I received is fake. I looked all over the internet & even found someone who said their tablet was the same 1mg but their's said 786. I'm going through withdrawals and I'm talking 1/2mg when I start feeling unbearable. I took 2 whole tablets of ADCO & I did feel a sedating type effect. I don't drink much, but when I do, I really notice the warm cloud that comes over me - like I noticed this tablet's effect. In 3 hours, I was stiff from withdrawals & took 1/2mg of one of my prescription tablets & am tolerable again. Shoot!! I'm going to write the company & say I'm going to mail these to the ADCO Pharm Co in their country; maybe they'll send me something real...? They SO much cheaper than anyone else, duh...yes I know the saying, If it seems to be too good to be true...
    There are a LOT of fake 2 mg bars out there so it pays to be very, very careful when ordering these. They are in demand, the scammers know they are in demand and they are manufacturing chalk that looks like the real thing. I haven't had the misfortune of getting a fake in a long, long time. The taste test always works for me anyway. My tastebuds can spot a fake.
    Like Sunflowers2000 liked this post

16. Quote Originally Posted by mojoking View Post
    Does any one know what brand or kind of bars that starlight is shipping. I have tried and tried to find out what high quality european hard they are shipping. please help if you can a picture is worth a thousands words or an imprint code.
    honestly i think it is a custom compound made for them. they are huge and look funny... but they do work. i'd also like to know for sure, but the only answer i've ever gotten was they had them custom made.

17. Usually google will produce the results if you put in the inscription...

just lookin has a spectacular aura aboutjust lookin has a spectacular aura aboutjust lookin has a spectacular aura aboutjust lookin has a spectacular aura aboutjust lookin has a spectacular aura about

That's exactly what u gotta do. Lots of reading and trying to help others out. Along the way u will gain. The trust of people who have good connections and they may vouche for you and hook u up with a good vendor. Get yourself into the senior section, lots of good info there

Gladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to behold

Love the Gadors!! They are around, but hard to find because they come from Argentina which is seeing very high seizure rates these days.

If you do some research you will find vendors offering this great generic Xanax!
    Live Free or Die

20. I have these exact same blister packs with V01 17. I get them from a domestic source and he said that is the month/year of exp. IMO the potency on these are awesome!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast