NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 774 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: xanax

1. Default xanax

Purple w/specs 1mg xanax

cajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant future

No numbers letters or scores to look up who made them and whom you got them from could also help us on a possible id of said pill.

lseven7 is offline Banned Reason: Email vendors not allowed
    lseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of light

If they are small, round, a very pale purple/blueish color with specks, it sounds like
    they could be Ksalol made in Serbia by Galinica. Without a picture that's the best I can do. You can always check pharmer.org for foreign images, you may be able to find it there.

Quote Originally Posted by lseven7 View Post
    If they are small, round, a very pale purple/blueish color with specks, it sounds like
    they could be Ksalol made in Serbia by Galinica. Without a picture that's the best I can do. You can always check pharmer.org for foreign images, you may be able to find it there.
    I might be receiving some of these you speak of - do you know what they are like? thanks if you can help wendles

lseven7 is offline Banned Reason: Email vendors not allowed
    lseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of light

@wendles They are excellent. Can't go wrong with a Ksalol.
    Helpful wendles Rated helpful

Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    They are so dang small..if anyone has come up with a safe, efficient way to make a clean cut (not a alot of of powder or small chunks) to split these in half please let me know. I really don't want to invest in an expensive pill cutter.

Thanks
    Rule 62: Don't take yourself too seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    I really don't want to invest in an expensive pill cutter.

Thanks
    There are all kinds of tablet cutters (splitters) available for purchase for around $2 retail.
    Helpful SWIGRx, Carter Rated helpful

8. Quote Originally Posted by HROLLER View Post
    Purple w/specs 1mg xanax
    FAKE:

Batch # A-X18820

9. Quote Originally Posted by HROLLER View Post
    Purple w/specs 1mg xanax
    The place is located out of New York.
    Phone Number used by them for contact: 315-220-6255

----------------------------------------
    ADDED BY MOD: Phone number can be found mentioned here: http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com/phar...es/us%11pharm/
    Towards the bottom with title: SALE-SUPPORT.COM / US-PHARM.COM SCAMS!
    ----------------------------------------

They mailed out a total of 3 orders. The last 2 orders were sent out because I complained. I contacted my CC company and put a dispute on the charge since these people were selling pills with a brand name when they are in fact knockoffs (100% fake). I will contact this place again tomorrow, and once again call them out on their fraudulent activity. Hopefully others have complained and they will be band from processing CC payments.

One more thing to add; they shipped out from 2 locations.

HT TRADING
    HOUSTON TX

&

j & j inc
    Oceanside, NY

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 5 minutes after the last post:*

These are purple w/specs that says xanax 1.0 on one side and are scored on the other side.
    Last edited by kmontayne; 09-08-2011 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Edited out certain information.

Quote Originally Posted by HROLLER View Post
    The place is located out of New York.
    Phone Number used by them for contact: 315-220-6255

They mailed out a total of 3 orders. The last 2 orders were sent out because I complained. I contacted my CC company and put a dispute on the charge since these people were selling pills with a brand name when they are in fact knockoffs (100% fake). I will contact this place again tomorrow, and once again call them out on their fraudulent activity. Hopefully others have complained and they will be band from processing CC payments. Hi

One more thing to add; they shipped out from 2 locations.

HT TRADING
    HOUSTON TX 77042

&

j & j inc
    Oceanside, NY 11572-5049

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 5 minutes after the last post:*

These are purple w/specs that says xanax 1.0 on one side and are scored on the other side.
    Im sure everyone would like to know where your getting thus information. I'm not to sure you can just post full address and phone numbers? Chill with putting all that info up. You only have two post so I assume u haven't went through the rules.
    Last edited by kmontayne; 09-08-2011 at 10:53 PM.

sharpiesniffer is offline Banned Reason: Asking for PMs, possibly trading through the forum
    sharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino236 View Post
    Im sure everyone would like to know where your getting thus information. I'm not to sure you can just post full address and phone numbers? Chill with putting all that info up. You only have two post so I assume u haven't went through the rules.
    It might be a good idea to edit your post and take all that info out.

Just sayin'
    Helpful riverstyx, SWIGRx Rated helpful
    Like naynay liked this post

12. I'm putting this information up so people don't get screwed. I contacted this place a couple of times to let them know that they are fake and they resent the same ones with the same batch number ( Batch # A-X18820 ). I'll have to reread the rules. Sorry.
    Last edited by HROLLER; 09-08-2011 at 10:25 PM.
    Like naynay liked this post

sharpiesniffer is offline Banned Reason: Asking for PMs, possibly trading through the forum
    sharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nicesharpiesniffer is just really nice

I'm putting this information up so people don't get screwed. I contacted this place a couple of times to let them know that they are fake and they resent the same ones with the same batch number ( Batch # A-X18820 ).
    All that's necessary is the source. We don't need too much attention.

Of course with your low post count, you could be reverse shilling.

Or maybe you're trying to get a personal army of angry PRers to contact the authorities/harass someone you don't like.

You should start in the introduction section and work from there.
    Helpful riverstyx Rated helpful
    Like Carter liked this post

14. Really??? I thought this information would be useful. Should I say, I was just duped from knockoffs that are purple w/specs? I'll leave it at that.

Really??? I thought this information would be useful. Should I say, I was just duped from knockoffs that are purple w/specs? I'll leave it at that.
    It is useful information; that's what this forum is for.

I can tell you're upset about your experience and I feel for you but you just don't kick open the front door and start screaming.

There are more tactful ways to go about it.
    Like naynay, Chancer liked this post

16. Quote Originally Posted by sharpiesniffer View Post
    It is useful information; that's what this forum is for.

I can tell you're upset about your experience and I feel for you but you just don't kick open the front door and start screaming.

There are more tactful ways to go about it.
    Sorry if I came off the wrong way. There's enough crooks around so I just thought that I would just lay it out and give people a heads up. I just received my 3rd order today, after I was promised twice that it would be from a different distributor. All 3 orders were the same except the last 2 they gave me extras. The past 2 weeks I've been reading so many stories on how fakes are the norm nowadays. Very disappointing.....
    Helpful riverstyx, naynay Rated helpful

@HROLLER , way to make an entrance :P Welcome to PR.
    Sorry for your experience, and hopefully this forum can help you find what your looking for or at least help you find ways of doing so.

I hope you don't mind that I edited just the street information on the info you provided above. But I added some that was mentioned here already.

It seems that the place you are talking about is us-pharm.com or at least had that website before. But it seems they've moved on with another site name.
    On the link I provided on your post mentiones a few of the complaints that other people had.
    Like HROLLER, Carter, naynay liked this post

Sorry if I came off the wrong way. There's enough crooks around so I just thought that I would just lay it out and give people a heads up. I just received my 3rd order today, after I was promised twice that it would be from a different distributor. All 3 orders were the same except the last 2 they gave me extras. The past 2 weeks I've been reading so many stories on how fakes are the norm nowadays. Very disappointing.....
    Well, just chalk it up to a learning experience. You have to pay for education

A wise man on these forums told me to never spend what I couldn't lose. In this world, you're going to get burned sometimes. I read these forums first before I made an order.

This might cause some controversy, but my first order came from shaz. I was not disappointed. I think that's a good place to start, just sometimes the quality isn't there. (Wasn't an issue for me)

Good luck, you're in the right place!
    Last edited by sharpiesniffer; 09-08-2011 at 11:12 PM. Reason: commas for clarification

The past 2 weeks I've been reading so many stories on how fakes are the norm nowadays. Very disappointing.....
    I don't know if I would call fakes the norm, except when it's too good of a deal to be true, a domestic scam or a fly by night company.

There are plenty of legit places to be found on this forum to get Xanax or Xanax knock offs that are good stuff, some more potent then others but to say the norm is fake is a little bit exaggerated.

And I have a personal policy of not recommending any pharmacy directly, so before it even happens I will nip it in the butt and say don't asked where, just do your own research a few hours on this very forum and you will be golden on a reliable source.
    Like jezza, Carter, mongoose liked this post
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes...

20. Quote Originally Posted by kmontayne View Post
    @HROLLER , way to make an entrance :P Welcome to PR.
    Sorry for your experience, and hopefully this forum can help you find what your looking for or at least help you find ways of doing so.

I hope you don't mind that I edited just the street information on the info you provided above. But I added some that was mentioned here already.

It seems that the place you are talking about is us-pharm.com or at least had that website before. But it seems they've moved on with another site name.
    On the link I provided on your post mentiones a few of the complaints that other people had.
    I just saw the modification. Thanks for reinstating the post. It seems that these people have been in business for awhile now. Well, I will give them a call tomorrow. The lady I spoke with was very nervous the last time I spoke with her when I mentioned I filed a dispute with my CC company. I told her that the first 2 orders were fake. She promised me that the next ones would be "100% satisfactory" and from a different distributor. When filing my dispute with my CC, I put down that they were trying to sell brand name medication that were in fact knockoffs (fake).

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 4 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by sharpiesniffer View Post
    Well, just chalk it up to a learning experience. You have to pay for education

A wise man on these forums told me to never spend what I couldn't lose. In this world, you're going to get burned sometimes. I read these forums first before I made an order.

This might cause some controversy, but my first order came from shaz. I was not disappointed. I think that's a good place to start, just sometimes the quality isn't there. (Wasn't an issue for me)

Good luck, you're in the right place!
    Thanks for the heads up. My CC company is on my side so it's the inconvenience and the hassle of dealing with crooks that gets under my skin. Hopefully no one else falls for the same trap.....

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 6 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by crueheads View Post
    I don't know if I would call fakes the norm, except when it's too good of a deal to be true, a domestic scam or a fly by night company.

There are plenty of legit places to be found on this forum to get Xanax or Xanax knock offs that are good stuff, some more potent then others but to say the norm is fake is a little bit exaggerated.

And I have a personal policy of not recommending any pharmacy directly, so before it even happens I will nip it in the butt and say don't asked where, just do your own research a few hours on this very forum and you will be golden on a reliable source.
    I paid a premium it seemed with this order but shipping was super fast. This was the first order I placed online in about 3 years and I never had a problem until now. I'll do a lot more DD now. Thanks.
    Last edited by HROLLER; 09-08-2011 at 11:34 PM.
    Helpful riverstyx, Carter Rated helpful

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast