Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roche Clonazepam 2mg - Roche . 2 .

mikep938 will become famous soon enoughmikep938 will become famous soon enoughmikep938 will become famous soon enough

Default Roche Clonazepam 2mg - Roche . 2 .

251524e5c9e4b76ca4 - Roche Clonazepam 2mg - Roche . 2 .
    251524e5c9e5802ded - Roche Clonazepam 2mg - Roche . 2 .

Pictures of Roche 2mg Clonazepam both pill and bottle they came in.

Just posting this (Along with others) so if people need to ID these at all the information is already available rather than needing to post asking about it.
    Mods: If this is unnecessary just delete these posts
    Last edited by mikep938; 08-30-2011 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Added note to mods
    Helpful Lynx4, djrick, zzelda01, nigw, Lyz Rated helpful
    Like Carter liked this post

2. I have some from india without markings? do all klonopins have markings?
    Helpful riverstyx Rated helpful

dannyboy868 has a spectacular aura aboutdannyboy868 has a spectacular aura aboutdannyboy868 has a spectacular aura aboutdannyboy868 has a spectacular aura aboutdannyboy868 has a spectacular aura about

I know some have a K in the middle
    Helpful Lyz Rated helpful
    Like riverstyx, djrick liked this post

Blockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Blockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by RICKDAYTONA View Post
    I have some from india without markings? do all klonopins have markings?
    @RICKDAYTONA, IMO if it's from India, markings is not the only thing that it probably doesn't have, full potency, if any at all. I prefer to know which pharmaceutical co. at least allegedly produced the products that I order. Although I must concede that there are some very good generic meds from other countries that have no markings but at least are packaged in indentifiable blister packs, etc..
    Helpful miffytherabbit, djrick Rated helpful
    Like Gullible, riverstyx, Trabolgan, Lyz liked this post

5. yeah I dont have a go to place for klonopin yet so I am trying a few out and this one ‘’perscribed me’’ generic 2mg clonazapam no marking but has one side scored for spliting I used them and can say that they are dosed pretty good from what I could tell but some were or felt underdosed? I told the company and the sent me a reship at no cost I hope tthese come in blister packs and not the baggy but we will see I plan on finding another pharm after some careful reveiwing though.
    Like riverstyx, Lyz liked this post

act0004 will become famous soon enoughact0004 will become famous soon enoughact0004 will become famous soon enough

I received the exact same bottle of 100 2mg Clonazepam (Roche) from an IOP in the UK. These have been the highest quality Klonopin (Rivotril as they call it in Europe I believe) I've ever had and I only paid about $1 per 2mg pill! I believe the original branded klonopin is the one that has a K cut out of the middle of the pill and dissolves very quickly; not sure what brand made it (Roche?) and never seen it, but information nonetheless.
    Helpful Lyz Rated helpful

jakon325 is offline Banned Reason: repeated violations of forum rules

Can anyone tell me what the taste or texture should be like, I have the same product and I don't have enough post counts to see your pictures.
    Like riverstyx liked this post

SWIGRx is offline Banned Reason: Selling through the forums
    @jakon325 google images is your friend. its a white double scored tablet that says roche 2 on the other side. and it comes in a bottle labeled roche rivotril.
    Helpful riverstyx, djrick Rated helpful

No no, I know what they look like from google images, I'm asking about taste or texture. Mine look just like that but came in a cheap orange pharm bottle, probably because it isn't exactly legit.

@SWIsquallz506

@jakon325 my memory isnt that good, and i dont have any on hand. but if it looks like the pic and you didnt order a whole bottle (they come in bottles of 100) odds are its real. ive never heard of counterfeit rivotril.
    Like Blockhead liked this post

I am trying to upload pics to my email via my phone with 3g and it is taking.... forever... if you check back I'll show you what I got, maybe the edges of the pills are different? IDK. Thanks for the feedback though.

@jakon325 im gonna pull a "not my job" here. no one can verify the legitmacy of those pills better than you can. youve seen yours with your own eyes and youve seen the pics on google.
    Last edited by SWIGRx; 09-08-2011 at 12:16 AM.

271174e67ec03a4d0f - Roche Clonazepam 2mg - Roche . 2 .271174e67ec1587ba7 - Roche Clonazepam 2mg - Roche . 2 .
    Helpful riverstyx, Blockhead, basehead Rated helpful

thats the real deal. but looks like you got a bunch of broken pieces in that bottle. odds are that reseller just bought a roche rivotril 100ct bottle and broke it up into smaller orders to make profit. interesting bottle label.

lseven7 is offline Banned Reason: Email vendors not allowed
    lseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of light

@mikep938 That is the bottle that Roche uses in the UK, people rarely get scripted an even (100) 2mg pills. AirmailChemest, ExpressMeds, etc...are just too lazy (or whatever) to remove them out of the glass (not for retail) bottle. In the second pic posted by @jakon325, you can see that the original script was for (60) tablets, a more common amount to write a script for. And further more, @SWIsquallz506, many people break their 2mg klonapin into halves and quarters, I doubt they came that way from the pharmacy.
    Helpful djrick, Blockhead Rated helpful
    Like jakon325 liked this post

@lseven7 i knows dat, cmon. XD.

i just usually break them then keep them out of the bottle and in a pill fob i have on my keychain.

Some places will send them to you in Red blister packs containing 10 each. I heard they are red to protect from the sunlight but who knows.
    Helpful djrick Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by jakon325 View Post
    271174e67ec03a4d0f - Roche Clonazepam 2mg - Roche . 2 .271174e67ec1587ba7 - Roche Clonazepam 2mg - Roche . 2 .
    @jakon
    Not to worry you, but i thought it was the right thing to mention this to you. Your tablet looks pretty real to me, BUT the bottle you showed with the stupid batch number and fake barcode (try scanning it with a smartphone-it won't scan) is the exact same bottle that FAKE brand Xanax came in. I have posted all about it on other threads, and when I saw the pic, my blood pressure went up 100 points. It is possible that yours are real, but the fakes that came in those bottles were fake brand Xanax, that almost were perfect, but the had the wrong taste, like nutrasweet, and were slightly too big....and that was from comparing it with a real one from a huge legit chain pharmacy....Hope I am wrong.
    Helpful Carter, lbz Rated helpful

I personally believe the pills consists of a benzo, but there are hundreds out there, it could even be phenazepam!!!!!

Point being, the broken pills are from. I have extremely anxiety issues, but not with these. But I've abused THE **** out of xanax and this is nothing like a benzo feeling(I know they are different but still).

Some days I feel like I took 2mg, some days I feel like I need to take more later in the day. I just want a legit script because I'm actually not abusing these(well not that much more than a person who feels they need an extra xanax throughout the day).

I've been on it since like.... last week of august, so around two weeks now? Close to three? I could stop taking them and see if I withdrawal, but I know that k-pin withdrawal takes awhile, especially depending on your biomechanics, real withdrawls could be extended for up to a week.

Am I allowed to mention sources on here? Like ones that are email only?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 6 minutes after the last post:*

R U L E S

Please be guided accordingly:

1. You are not allowed to call the courier incase tracking
    site is not functioning. Please wait because it will be delivered
    to you in 2-5 working days unless you give a fictitious address
    which we neither tolerate nor encourage.

2. You are not allowed to post the name of the courier,
    description and take pictures
    of packaging, country of origin of the package at any forum whether private or open.

3. You are not allowed to divulge your transaction with us at
    any forum whether private or open. Confidentiality shall be strictly
    observed.

4. You are not allowed to describe the quality, the company of
    the medications you received at any forum whether private or open.

5. Any dissatisfaction, complaints will be brought to our
    attention only and it will be attended immediately.

We shall discontinue our services if there are violations on your
    part to the aforementioned rules.

Thank you and looking forward to your cooperation to ensure smooth operations of doing business with you.

JUST TEASING YOU GUYS, SENIOR MEMBERS OR MODERATORS MIGHT GET THE EMAIL OF THIS VENDOR, SORRY IF THIS IS AN INFRACTION....

Generic Valium 10mg
    30 pills ………………... USD 30.00
    60 pills ………………... 50.00
    90 pills ………………… 65.00
    120 pills ……………….. 75.00
    180 pills ……………….. 90.00
    250 pills ……………….. 115.00
    400 pills, 100 free …… USD 150.00
    800 pills, 300 free …… 300.00
    1200 pills , 500 free …. 450.00
    1600 pills, 700 free ….. 600.00
    2000 pills, 900 free ….. 750.00
    2400 pills, 1100 free …. 900.00
    5000 pills …………….. 1250.00
    10000 pills …………… 2250.00

Valium 5mg (Roche)
    30 pills …………………… USD 27.00
    60 pills …………………… 45.00
    90 pills …………………… 58.50
    120 pills …………………… 67.50
    180 pills ………………….... 81.00
    250 pills ……………………. 103.50
    * 400 pills +100 free ………. 135.00
    * 800 pills+300 free ……….. 270.00
    *1200 pills + 500 free ……... 405.00
    *1600 pills +700 free ……… 540.00
    *2000 pills +900 free ……… 675.00
    *2400 pills+1100 free ……… 810.00
    Last edited by jakon325; 09-08-2011 at 07:59 PM.
    Helpful Carter Rated helpful

Just chewed up one of mine that is exactly as those pictured - Roche 2 on one side and the 4 part score on the other. My opinion has always been that these are a bit weak but my tolerance is also extremely high. The taste is almost nothing. Definitely not bitter like you get with some others. Maybe a little bit sweet. Nothing that is requiring me to go get a drink to rinse.

Easy to break and not chalky or dusty at all.
    Last edited by c729; 09-08-2011 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Additional info
    Like Quaalude liked this post

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast