Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: lemon 714

Quote Originally Posted by nola View Post
    i got some lemon/arora dont remember(remember yellow and 714) 714's from a friend that lived in Costa Rica,no $hit. im 36 so they were gone from the US when i was a kid but about 8 or 9 yrs ago he gave me 3. that was a buzz i couldnt put into words. i loved them. i wonder if theres a vendor in costa rica that may carry them. is there something that compares to the old ludes i can get from a IOP ?
    There's a decent chance the "ludes" you got were actually pills containing maybe 40 mg of diazepam (Valium). If you've never taken benzodiazepines before, 40 mg of Valium would cause a pretty notable effect.

But hey, maybe you were lucky and got the real deal.

2. Quote Originally Posted by nola View Post
    i didnt have them in my hand long enough to care about the extra m in lemmon, nor would i remember. i was just one of the lucky few 36yrs old guys to have tried those great old school drugs many years ago. to bad they had to come all the way from costa rica. which are no longer there im sad to hear. at least he cant find them when hes there any longer.
    You remember "yellow"? they were white. You were not lucky, you were duped.
    Like dvz liked this post

Where do you get yellow @baf? I don't see where that is mentioned. Perhaps I'm looking at the wrong angle.
    Last edited by BuckeyeFan; 04-08-2012 at 12:56 PM. Reason: white to yellow
    "With clarity my scars remind me...ashes simmer just under my skin." Creed

When I stayed in Costa Rica in 2003 we were able to get Mandrex or what we called Uncle Mannies Mostly bathtub lots but still good quality and they were not benzos because after we ran out in Mal Pais, we got no withdrawal effects and benzos are horrible to come off of especially when are you surfing :-)

Commercially I have not heard of any mannies around but I continue to hear bootlegs of good quality can be found. After all they mostly came from underground labs in Mexico and those cartels know how to produce good product. When in college we were able to get mandrex whenever we wanted in Albuquerque. After college, I substituted ludes for a script drug called on the street Green Pickles and Red Peppers but I cannot remember their drug name or the brand name :-) Maybe someone remembers that street name??

Harry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    Harry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    There were a lot of fake Methaqualone Lemon 714's around the states for years at the end of the Quaalude Rage. I haven't seen any real 'Ludes' Lemon 714 in over a couple decades.
    Like dvz liked this post

dvz is a name known to alldvz is a name known to alldvz is a name known to alldvz is a name known to alldvz is a name known to alldvz is a name known to alldvz is a name known to alldvz is a name known to alldvz is a name known to alldvz is a name known to alldvz is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Irene View Post
    There were a lot of fake Methaqualone Lemon 714's around the states for years at the end of the Quaalude Rage. I haven't seen any real 'Ludes' Lemon 714 in over a couple decades.
    I have never seen one since then either. The stories you hear about "bathtub" versions are fables. You have to be a certain age to even know what a lude felt like, so younger folks are getting something else, but don't know the difference. That stuff was amazing yet scary for how messed up you could get on it. I've also never seen countries come together around agreeing on a ban for anything as quickly as they did with Quaaludes.
    Like billyboy, windowpane liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by JacoFiesta View Post
    When I stayed in Costa Rica in 2003 we were able to get Mandrex or what we called Uncle Mannies Mostly bathtub lots but still good quality and they were not benzos because after we ran out in Mal Pais, we got no withdrawal effects and benzos are horrible to come off of especially when are you surfing :-)

Commercially I have not heard of any mannies around but I continue to hear bootlegs of good quality can be found. After all they mostly came from underground labs in Mexico and those cartels know how to produce good product. When in college we were able to get mandrex whenever we wanted in Albuquerque. After college, I substituted ludes for a script drug called on the street Green Pickles and Red Peppers but I cannot remember their drug name or the brand name :-) Maybe someone remembers that street name??
    That was Placidyl. And I'd stay far away from any homemade Mandrax.
    Like dvz, NeauxDoubt liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by dvz View Post
    I have never seen one since then either. The stories you hear about "bathtub" versions are fables. You have to be a certain age to even know what a lude felt like, so younger folks are getting something else, but don't know the difference. That stuff was amazing yet scary for how messed up you could get on it. I've also never seen countries come together around agreeing on a ban for anything as quickly as they did with Quaaludes.
    I am of that 'certain age'. Mixing 'ludes, pot and beer. Not smart. Almost on the same level as 'angel dust'.
    Helpful Allycat Rated helpful
    Like dvz liked this post

The first time I took a Lemmon 714, I remember the guy telling me make sure you split it cause this is going to fubar you. I had taken plenty of benzos before this so I prepared or so I thought. It was sorta like PCP the first time I took it, all wobbling laughing not knowing who was who. It was a good thing my girlfriend back then and my friends gf showed up at this place cause there was no.way we were getting home. And it wasnt a roofie because, I was actually drugged once with one of those by some girl in a nightclub and woke up at her place the next morning not knowing what had happened, I thought I had drank too much but I.was still stoned hrs after I woke up so I need in a cup and brought it to my doc to.check and sure enough rohypnol(sp?) was in my system.
    I know you can get ludes and roofies from South America, I knew of 2 sources from Brazil and Argentina that carried them so they are still out there. Personally if I want a great benzo beyond xanax, Versed(midazolam) is top notch in my eyes...anyone else like versed?

I don't know where you got this information about Quaaludes from Argentina and Brazil but I know of no actual pharmaceutical company that is currently commercially producing and marketing this drug.
    Possibly some black market chemist is cooking up homemade Mandrax. Supposedly these are going around in South Africa.
    South Africa...South America? Whatever. More urban legend in my opinion.
    Like COSGringo liked this post

COSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond repute

@alumni is spot on.
    Not manufactured. Nope. If you get them they are old as heck or a chemistry student made them. Alumni is right about S. Africa. They are going strong there on the blackmarket. Bathtub meds.

I will say I did like them. I had knock offs as this was back in the late 80's. They were still floating around. Probably a chem student again but there might have still been some left floating around from the good old days. Amazing the kind of meds that floated around this restaurant I worked at. Simply amazing.

Versed? Meh, doesn't do anything for me really but perhaps if I took a bunch of them. I've only used it responsibly and I prefer halcion if I need a quick and short acting sleep med.
    I used to be on pills, now I am on a tablet. Ba dum dum.

Quote Originally Posted by alumni View Post
    I don't know where you got this information about Quaaludes from Argentina and Brazil but I know of no actual pharmaceutical company that is currently commercially producing and marketing this drug. Possibly some black market chemist is cooking up homemade Mandrax. Supposedly these are going around in South Africa. South Africa...South America? Whatever. More urban legend in my opinion.
    I said I knew of, meaning the past tense. I obviously have to post in extreme detail or else I get replies like this and then have to say I've been doing this for 20 yrs on forums and even longer in real life. This makes me sound like a pompous ass, if I post something I know what I'm saying. I don't chime in to get my post count up. One of the two.sources is still active, and these are anabolic sources that happened to have these meds available in the late 80s early 90s. The Brazilian source was a rogue pharmacist and was able to get his hands on anything and everything. And when I went to Brazil, I went to the same district he operated from and sure enough it was as simple as.walking in and getting stuff off the counter. I am quite aware that anything now.claiming to be a lude would be beyond fake and I wasn't at all referring to some synthetic shit made in S Africa. So please don't start alluding to me as the boy that cries wolf as I'm sure you're not the end all be all of knowledge either @alumni. You know what you do and I know what I do this isn't meant to start anything, I'm just tired of posts w people telling me I can't know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGlimmaMan View Post
    I know you can get ludes and roofies from South America
    Calm down. I must have misunderstood you when you said that you know you can get "ludes" from South America.

And right after that statement, its says I knew of 2 sources in Brazil and Argentina...and I am totally calm, I said this wasn't to start anything and wasn't directed solely at you. I seem to get a lecture lately when I post in certain forums and it pisses me off to no end. I'm sure you'd feel the same way if you knew what you were saying is correct but others began telling you that you were wrong. No hard feelings man but when you post something peppered with sarcasm and doubt, this the reply ur gonna get. and that isn't geared towards Alumni its for anyone replying to a post of mine or anyone else for that matter. Simply attacking the info posted reply in a way that will spark a debate not a flame war.
    No worries alumni, it's a past happening as far as I'm concerned and a dead issue.
    Last edited by Pangaea; 04-20-2013 at 04:00 PM.

613 is offline Banned Reason: Constantly breaking forum rules, keeps posting the same thread after being deleted several times
    613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light

First of all. If it said LEMON, its fake. The word is LEMMON with 2 Ms. They stopped making them a long time ago in the US because they couldnt come up with a valid medical diagnosis to use the medication on. In the 90s, bootleggers in Mexico were making "lemmon 714s", but after we had them tested, it was 75mg of Diazepam (which, if never had eaten a lude could be subsituted).

South Africa still made them as of a few years ago. The last real one I saw was literally 1/1/2000. They were def. real, they were probably very old....but when it comes to age, most meds only lose 10-15% of their BA in the first 10 years. We got them in FLA and ate them in Atlantic City on the drive back. These were real, just like I had in college...and like every time a group of folks take them together, there was a whole bunch of shit we did that was way out of line.
    Like Pangaea, Harry Irene liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by 613 View Post
    South Africa still made them as of a few years ago. The last real one I saw was literally 1/1/2000. They were def. real, they were probably very old....but when it comes to age, most meds only lose 10-15% of their BA in the first 10 years. We got them in FLA and ate them in Atlantic City on the drive back. These were real, just like I had in college...and like every time a group of folks take them together, there was a whole bunch of shit we did that was way out of line.
    I got mine in 1997-1999, so Im glad there is someone else who has seem them in the same time peroid. Those lil bastards will fubar you all night if you start drinking on top of them, which I had told my friend not to do. The guy that sold them to us, actually said take half, trust me, then take another half if your not drooling by this point...LOL...a dealer with a heart

I came across a site that claims he has Mandrax, & YES! from Africa. It states "FRESH METHAQUALONE". Prices weren't bad either!

They are Blue though, like these -

MANDRAX.jpg

COSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FABLE View Post
    I came across a site that claims he has Mandrax, & YES! from Africa. It states "FRESH METHAQUALONE". Prices weren't bad either!
    Wow, not sure if it violates rules. I am not good at following them and so never do. Not asking but would love to look at it.

Interesting either way. I am sure it's bathtub cookery and caveat emptor but I still have fond memories. I am twice that age now so probably not quite the same fun filled effects- and of course therapeutic value. We are not about recreational use here. Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FABLE View Post
    They are Blue though, like these -

MANDRAX.jpg

Oh wow. A lot different than the original lemmons rohrers. The originals were big white round suckers. I am pretty darn sure I am right on that. I was on the tail end of what was left of the originals.
    Helpful NeauxDoubt Rated helpful
    Like Harry Irene liked this post
    I used to be on pills, now I am on a tablet. Ba dum dum.

Yeah didn't want to break any "posting rules", that's why I didn't mention the site. Not sure about posting the pic though ? & yes I saw those too; they have some other pics of white Mandrax "clandestine" made also.
    Last edited by FABLE; 05-25-2013 at 03:02 PM.
    Like COSGringo liked this post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast