Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lemon 714

nola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to behold

Question lemon 714

i got some lemon/arora dont remember(remember yellow and 714) 714's from a friend that lived in Costa Rica,no $hit. im 36 so they were gone from the US when i was a kid but about 8 or 9 yrs ago he gave me 3. that was a buzz i couldnt put into words. i loved them. i wonder if theres a vendor in costa rica that may carry them. is there something that compares to the old ludes i can get from a IOP ?
    Like Keefus, Agls, wildings, dingleberry liked this post

@nola Mexico used to have Mandrax but I'm sure they're long gone, done, poof, nowhere to be found. Actually they were white and scored with Lemon 714 on them. The FDA took them off the rack so fast because they were SO abused. Back in the 70's they were 4 bucks and that was a lot back then.
    Helpful wildings Rated helpful
    Like GC12, nola, dvz liked this post

nola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to behold

@billyboy1965,that sucks, the US cant stay out of anybodies business.
    Helpful naynay, Keefus, dingleberry Rated helpful
    Like debbrad, Kexessa liked this post

A word to the wise on Quaaludes (lemon-714). I use to get this drug from dr's in Las Vegas as a substitute for barbs. They were not even a Con. Subt. at that time. 2 or 3 yrs later they hit at Sched II. Roher sold it's patent to Lemon. By around 1983 they had been banned in the usa and from what I kept up w/, were eventually unavailable anywhere. I cannot say I know that for sure. But I do know the USA, Mexico and MANT other countries banned the use of methaquaalone. Just an FYI from one who's been involved w/ Pharma since the early 1970's. be careful !!!! PS; All the other versions of "Methaquaalone" i.e. Parest, Optimil, Sopors were also banned....
    Helpful dvz, dingleberry Rated helpful
    Like nola, debbrad liked this post

blowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by medman View Post
    A word to the wise on Quaaludes (lemon-714). I use to get this drug from dr's in Las Vegas as a substitute for barbs. They were not even a Con. Subt. at that time. 2 or 3 yrs later they hit at Sched II. Roher sold it's patent to Lemon. By around 1983 they had been banned in the usa and from what I kept up w/, were eventually unavailable anywhere. I cannot say I know that for sure. But I do know the USA, Mexico and MANT other countries banned the use of methaquaalone. Just an FYI from one who's been involved w/ Pharma since the early 1970's. be careful !!!! PS; All the other versions of "Methaquaalone" i.e. Parest, Optimil, Sopors were also banned....
    Interesting , do you happen to remember why they were banned?
    thanks,

Blockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Blockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    FWI, it was Lemmon, not Lemon. The best sedative hypnotic EVER! Oh, the memories!
    Like Harry Irene, dvz, dingleberry liked this post

i didnt have them in my hand long enough to care about the extra m in lemmon, nor would i remember. i was just one of the lucky few 36yrs old guys to have tried those great old school drugs many years ago. to bad they had to come all the way from costa rica. which are no longer there im sad to hear. at least he cant find them when hes there any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Blockhead View Post
    FWI, it was Lemmon, not Lemon. The best sedative hypnotic EVER! Oh, the memories!
    If only I could remember them! Back in the days when you had to wait to have film developed, we were SHOCKED to get the pictures back that were taken when we were all on 714's --- SHOCKED---that's all I'm gonna say
    Like Blockhead, GC12, debbrad, mongoose, NeauxDoubt liked this post

blowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to beholdblowingrock is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy1965 View Post
    If only I could remember them! Back in the days when you had to wait to have film developed, we were SHOCKED to get the pictures back that were taken when we were all on 714's --- SHOCKED---that's all I'm gonna say
    I wondered if anyone was going to mention something about the memories, says while Grinning!

Glad i could bring us all a few smiles!!!
    Like Keefus liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by nola View Post
    Glad i could bring us all a few smiles!!!
    Yeah, thanks for the memories! <grins>

613 is offline Banned Reason: Constantly breaking forum rules, keeps posting the same thread after being deleted several times
    613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light613 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Blockhead View Post
    dont you mean, Oh....the memories I forgot!

last Lemmon I saw was in 1999 (actually the millenium night).

In the years since, I know that they have popped up as mexican garage made lemmons that tested as 75mg of diazepam.
    Like Blockhead liked this post

13. There are still some ludes floating around in odd parts of the international scene. South Africa anybody? I need to vacation there again just to pick some up, heh.

vytis drakona is just really nicevytis drakona is just really nicevytis drakona is just really nicevytis drakona is just really nicevytis drakona is just really nicevytis drakona is just really nicevytis drakona is just really nicevytis drakona is just really nicevytis drakona is just really nice

I wonder if they would even still work. Don't all pills have expiration dates? Most won't hurt you if they're past their expirations, but the potency does decrease by a lot the more time goes by. I remember having some MS Contin 30mg that was... at least 10 years old. It was more like 5-10mg at that point. Wish these were still around, though, cuz they've really got me curious..
    Valar Morghulis (~formerly known as disasterwhisperer)

Quote Originally Posted by disasterwhisperer View Post
    I wonder if they would even still work. Don't all pills have expiration dates? Most won't hurt you if they're past their expirations, but the potency does decrease by a lot the more time goes by. I remember having some MS Contin 30mg that was... at least 10 years old. It was more like 5-10mg at that point. Wish these were still around, though, cuz they've really got me curious..
    I did read an account from a reliable source who encountered a stash of old Quaaludes that were maybe 20-25 years old at the time. He said they were still effective, although I can't remember how many he took.

Need a good night's sleep...
    218624e969a84a6607 - lemon  714

After looking through some of the pics, I finally figured out what a Black Beauty is. Meth right?

Like debbrad, Danie, FLinmysoul liked this post
    Swim, Swam, Swum I have a 6th grade education, what's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith K Stone View Post
    Thanks, this is the one I saw.
    218624e96a123ba0b7 - lemon  714
    Helpful Keefus Rated helpful
    Like debbrad, Binky, dvz, Pangaea liked this post

vytis drakona is just really nicevytis drakona is just really nicevytis drakona is just really nicevytis drakona is just really nicevytis drakona is just really nicevytis drakona is just really nicevytis drakona is just really nicevytis drakona is just really nicevytis drakona is just really nice

Holy crap, these ads are awesome. Someone find one where Bayer is promoting heroin as a less-addictive substitute to Morphine!!

Jk I found some pretty f***ed up ads.

laudanumforbaby - lemon  714
    images?qtbnANd9GcTtZ2dlVwIUXA9m IUj pLigy2YdDH1EggITkdgWmwZ7ztbr0WB g XzHW1yw - lemon  714
    Last edited by vytis drakona; 10-22-2011 at 08:47 AM.
    Like dvz, dingleberry liked this post
    Valar Morghulis (~formerly known as disasterwhisperer)

I have an old Good Housekeeping magazine from the 20s I believe when cocaine was still in coca cola and its was the housewives beverage of choice. The ad was so funny. If I ever find it, Ill take a pic and post it.
    Like Keefus, Binky, FLinmysoul, dingleberry liked this post
    Be kind, everyone is fighting their own battles

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast